[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should drug addicts be executed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458721967656.png (717 KB, 770x460) Image search: [Google]
1458721967656.png
717 KB, 770x460
Should drug addicts be executed?
>>
>>71415596
Depends what the drug is
>>
>>71415596
what's that guy's name again?
>>
depends on what the drug is
dude weed people just smoke that herb and go to sleep and wake up hungry
fuck them
but the cocaine and heroin assholes that stab you in the neck in an alley for $3 because they cant pay their next hit, those need to be executed
>>
>>71415714
Dan "Hair In The Muff, Old Enough" Schneider
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (95 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
95 KB, 500x504
>>71415596
i hope you get hooked on heroin you fucking cuck
>>
>>71415714
beer can dan
>>
>>71415596

Cheaper to rehabilitate them, senpai

You should remember that addicts are desperate and perform criminal activity to sustain their habit. If we just gave them clean heroin, we'd save shitloads in criminal enforcement and medical services and also have more time for murders and whatnot
>>
>>71415596
Nah because the drugs will still be there after they are dead. I'm not sure it complete solves the problem. I would say that meth, crack, and heroine dealers should receive a quick and speedy trial ending in a bullet to the head.
>>
File: 2.jpg (58 KB, 750x455) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
58 KB, 750x455
>>71415783
>>
>>71415596
Difinitely yes.
Because drug addicts is a cancer of society.
>>
>>71415714
Dan 'Piledrive/r/her' Schneider
>>
>>71415596
no but child rapists should be
>>
>>71415596
Yes, and add there family friends and pets
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.