[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: S4RRSNO.png (391 KB, 642x789) Image search: [Google]
S4RRSNO.png
391 KB, 642x789
This is beautiful
>>
>>71415154
Who cares.

PrideTO brings in millions of dollars into the city. The PM going will just bring more people in.
>>
>>71415154
Bump
>>71415285
t.Achmed
>>
>>71415154
He's literally a fucking meme at this point.
>>
Stunning and brave
>>
I don't even know why Canada has a government or police at this point, they only sperg out after hockey matches and everyone looks like they're constantly high and mellowed out speaking in a soft voice
>>
>>71417279
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71417497
What? Turkposters are pretty common
>>
>>71417497
NO
O
>>
>>71417497
roaches are hardly rare silly burger
>>
>>71415285
you're part of the problem
>>
>>71415154
god damn, all this guy does is attend liberal festivals and religious services.
>>
so whats he gunna do when the muslims persecute him for supporting gay
>>
>>71416316
So now /pol/'s argument against Muslims is that Muslims are too supportive of gay people's rights?
>>
Has there ever been a prime minister of a western country that pandered more?
Here we had Zapatero but still.
>>
>>71417077
It really is, you are too full of hate and living in the wrong part of history if you don't think this behavior is our only hope
>>
>>71415154
this man is a true hero.
He should be studied for the alpha man he truly is.
>>
>>71420590
The Earth is nobody's.... But the wind!
>>
File: TurkroachBeGone.png (156 KB, 347x425) Image search: [Google]
TurkroachBeGone.png
156 KB, 347x425
>>71421150
>Turkroach
>implying you won't behead him the first chance you get.
I'd welcome that ideas, but, obligatory.
>>
>>71415285
>sex sells

Literally a whore
>>
Canada is such a prosperous country today that its PM has all the time in the world attending the least consequential matters in relation to statecraft and running the state. This is not even the symbolic/powerless/ornamental president or monarch but the PM himself. Everything seems to be in excellent order there in Canada
>>
>>71415154
does the prime minister of Canada have nothing to do but be a cuck and deplete gold reserves?
>>
>>71421332
Behead this man.
Hell no !He is at the same level of Mustafa Kemal and The founding fathers of America.He brings people from different walks of life together to form a nation.
He proves that a nation can be built from different cultures.

YOU ARE TOO BLIND TOO SEE IT.
>>
File: resourceful.jpg (38 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
resourceful.jpg
38 KB, 382x600
nice i never knew sex could be such a sexually magnetic experience like a bullet train or magnests in general haha lmaoooo

heres hoping he finds someboday special there
>>
>>71421175
Jaja no me acordaba ya de esa
>>
DUDE
>>
>>71417497
N O T R E A L L Y
O
T

R
E
A
L
L
Y
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

Guy doesn't even do anything but seek out photo ops of him being "multicultural"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.