[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why does no one care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: american tv.png (2 MB, 956x1076) Image search: [Google]
american tv.png
2 MB, 956x1076
>interracial marriage literally forbidden in Israel
>they hunt Arabs down if it's known they're dating a Jew

>In addition, civil marriage is banned in Israel, meaning that in the small number of cases where Jews and Arabs want to wed, they can do so only by leaving the country for a ceremony abroad. The marriage is recognized on the couple’s return.

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-intermarriage-viewed-treason/8459

They're controlling the whole media, propagating racemixing, themselves only racemix with Asians and whites, control politicians, banks and the pharmaceutical industry. They're the ones flooding Europe and America with colored people. They are not hiding it.

They are NOT hiding it. Why does no one call them out, why does no one care?
>>
>>71414904
I hate people
>>
File: Fear-The-Walking-Dead-image1.jpg (69 KB, 1280x901) Image search: [Google]
Fear-The-Walking-Dead-image1.jpg
69 KB, 1280x901
>>71414904
>>
>>71414975
>>
File: uhuraspock.jpg (38 KB, 515x220) Image search: [Google]
uhuraspock.jpg
38 KB, 515x220
>>71415200
>>
File: 1456550435357.jpg (348 KB, 841x800) Image search: [Google]
1456550435357.jpg
348 KB, 841x800
>>71415281
>>
File: 1458787744048.png (2 MB, 1565x679) Image search: [Google]
1458787744048.png
2 MB, 1565x679
Did /pol/ ever actually try to do and achieve something over this? Like trending this as a topic on Twitter, spamming it on Facebook, trying to get an answer from the Jew producers themselves.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N8DMGaeDXE4

We have those kind of leftists Jews here as well, they're just smaller in number.
>>
>>71415577
I can't really tell the difference except Israelis are a bit whiter?
>>
>>71416045
There is no difference, that's the irony.
>>
>>71416045
The people (fringe group, a few hundred people at best)who "hunt" Arabs down for dating Jewish girls are doing it for religious reasons not racial ones, they don't care if a white Jew is marrying an Ethiopian convert.
>>
>>71417076
I heard of them and they go on about "preserving the Jewish race". There's not a problem with that but it isn't just religious grounds, otherwise those ethiopian Jews wouldn't have been sterilises
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.