[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>"THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED" >never read the rules
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>>"THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED"
>never read the rules

Explain yourselves, Trumpkins.
>>
>>71414871
WAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>71414871
>defending party machine politics

>defending backroom smoozing

Are you afraid of missing out on some plane tickets and a fancy dinner?
>>
>>71414871
it says its rigged in the rules tho
>>
>>71414871
How many times are you gonna try starting this thread?
>>
Rules states GOP chooses the nominee not the voters.

Nevertheless, Trump still can run 3rd party. The reason why they let him in Republican race is to soften the backlash in the generals. Too bad GOP is screwed either way.
>>
>>71414871
Only niggers and Jews read.
>>
File: 69.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>71415639
>too bad
the death of the GOP is the best thing for right-wingers in decades
>>
Enjoy another 8 years of liberal progressiveness
>>
>>71415240
>party machine politics

actually, the people vote the delegates and the delegates go to the convention to make the rules and decide the candidate, as in a Republic.

The RNC LITERALLY has 0 sway over the outcome of the primaries; but sure, your God, Donald Trump, has been attacked so you must defend him to the end. I get it.

>backroom smoozing

[citation needed] -- show me evidence of ONE bottle of water that Cruz bought for a delegate to sway them to his side. Can you?
>>
File: sDPBPS.jpg (32 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
sDPBPS.jpg
32 KB, 480x314
>Cruz is anti-establishment they said
>Washington and the party powerbrokers hate Cruz they said
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.