[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, what is wrong with Sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: EU_muslimCrisis.png (71 KB, 459x525) Image search: [Google]
EU_muslimCrisis.png
71 KB, 459x525
>asshat greenie pig says 9/11 was accident
>tries to deflect subject by refusing to discuss terrorism

Honestly Sweden, where does the guilt come from? Why do you hate your own culture?
It's very bizarre to me. With one breath you proclaim the superiority of your tolerant empire, then the next you talk as if you don't deserve to exist.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160419/swedens-deputy-pm-defends-911-accident-gaffe
>>
>>71414447
I can't help wonder myself.

Current government is fubar.
>>
They have just adopted the marxist narrative
In europe its 100% pro muslim
>>
Well 9/11 was an act of God so of course it counts as accident for Swedes. Inshallah.
>>
tfw 0.01
>>
>Be Sweden
>One of the oldest and proudest people in Europe
>White af
>Super gorgeous girls
>Epic music
>Most interesting history
>Really nice people
>Near perfect country, 9/10
>21st century
>Import a brazillian mooslems and other shits
>Become the cuckest nation on the planet

The fuck happened to you guys?
>>
>tries to deflect subject by refusing to discuss terrorism

That's a lite though, don't you understand english?
>>
>>71414879
jews
>>
>>71414879
KGB propaganda
jews
>>
>>71414447
Repression of Sami people

Sweden was also involved in eugenics: in 1922 Sweden founded an Institute for racial hygiene and till 1975 they had a sterilization program

This is where the guilt comes from

But honestly - compared to colonial powers, what should Sweden be guilty of? They didn't even take part in fucking WW II
>>
>>71414879
Olof Palme.
>>
File: Capture d’écran (3).png (192 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Capture d’écran (3).png
192 KB, 1600x900
>>71414447
>>
>>71415026
Wrong! They supplied the Nazis with steel. No steel, no war. Same with the Swiss laundering Nazi jew gold.
>>
>>71415026

Samis were not on our land before us, so how the hell did we repress them?

Infact 90% of the people currently identifying as sami and part of sami parliament are descendants of samis who never were on swedish lands until a border conflict between russia and norway in the 19th century.
>>
File: sweden cuck flag.jpg (1 MB, 2182x3000) Image search: [Google]
sweden cuck flag.jpg
1 MB, 2182x3000
>>71414879
>One of the oldest and proudest people in Europe

Nope.
>>
>>71415091
I would take those statistics with a grain of salt
they don't take into account the rather large number of born muslims afraid of openly leaving islam because of the massive pressure in their families and communities
they also assume that if you're migrating from a muslim majority country you're a muslim
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.