[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The system is rigged cause my campaign staff is inept and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Donald-Trump-Crybaby.jpg (47 KB, 1000x523) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-Crybaby.jpg
47 KB, 1000x523
The system is rigged cause my campaign staff is inept and I'm loosing delegates!
>>
File: i salute you.jpg (78 KB, 445x367) Image search: [Google]
i salute you.jpg
78 KB, 445x367
>Donald "7-eleven" Trump
>>
Ironically, this is coming from a guy who's sole pitch is that he can get the best people and close the deal.

He is doing neither.
>>
>>71413835

Also needs jews to speak for him.
>>
>>71413759

Well, he does manage his campaign very poorly.

A top guy just stepped down because they did another shuffling of his campaign staff.

His campaign manager won't be charged, but I think it really fucked up Trump to have Corey out of action for that long.

He's lost I think 5 states recently and only 1 had an election.

His momentum has taken a huge hit after about 3 weeks of fucking terrible performance and him saying stupid stuff.

I like Trump, but he better hope he sweeps NY and California or he is finished.
>>
Trump is still not a conservative, he is as much of a rhino as jeb.
>>
File: 145616416.jpg (166 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
145616416.jpg
166 KB, 317x699
>>71413759
shill with ipads phones and many laptops.
>>
>>71414112
This crybaby act is just embarrassing. Trump is used to being surrounded by sycophants, he cannot handle things not going his way. He is as tough as tissue paper.
>>
HE HOLDS HIS BIBLE HIGH
>>
bribing people =/= making a deal
>>
File: BIGGGGDON.jpg (1 MB, 1131x1417) Image search: [Google]
BIGGGGDON.jpg
1 MB, 1131x1417
This thread is pathetic.

-Trump has managed his campaign in a brilliant way. even though he is "losing delegates, he is exposing the corrupt political election system in America, gaining more and more support from the American people.
-Since Paul Manafort "took over" Trump has been rising in the polls across America and is about to secure a massive win in New York today.
-Stuart Jolly is the campaign field director who left. He was buddies with Lewandowski, and since Lewandowski is losing some power to Manafort, he didn't want to report to a new guy, (Rick Wiley, Manaforts guy.)
-He has been pulling back on Sunday shows, as well as other media coverage which are so blatantly bias against him, and it's been working. The MSM has not been able to twist his words lately, as he is pivoting his campaign.
-His momentum is only growing stronger, and his national polling numbers, as well as individual state polling numbers have been on the steady rise.
>>
>>71414701
Trump seems to have no problem with bribing people. Look at all the money he gave to democrats.
>>
>>71414861
>Trump has managed his campaign in a brilliant way. even though he is "losing delegates, he is exposing the corrupt political election system in America

The system isn't corrupt, shill.

>Trump has been rising in the polls across America

No he hasn't, shill.

>The MSM has not been able to twist his words lately, as he is pivoting his campaign.

Translation for the Non-Shills: Trump has backed out of talks and debates so he doesn't say any more stupid shit.

>His momentum is only growing stronger, and his national polling numbers, as well as individual state polling numbers have been on the steady rise.

No they haven't, shill.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-06-44-06.png (80 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-06-44-06.png
80 KB, 540x960
You act like he still doesn't have the lead rato shill
>>
>>71414861
The shill is strong with this one. Do you work at 7-11?
>>
>>71414861
>-He has been pulling back on Sunday shows, as well as other media coverage which are so blatantly bias against him, and it's been working. The MSM has not been able to twist his words lately, as he is pivoting his campaign.

The media has been fairly friendly to him, most of the damage done was self-inflicted. If he can't handle it now, just wait till he runs against the Clinton machine (IF he gets past the primary.) They will absolutely eviscerate him.
>>
File: 1458651698877.png (118 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1458651698877.png
118 KB, 250x241
>>71415078
You're going to be a lot of fun when the NY Polls are in.
>>
>>71415329
He should win his home state. Give yourself a pat on the back for accomplishing something eve Kasich can pull off.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>>71415078
>The system isn't corrupt

HOW FUCKING DENSE CAN YOU BE?
FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SUCK WALLSTREET DICK AND CALL IT CANDY, 'CAUSE GUESS WHO REALLY DECIDES THE ELECTIONS?

YES

I'M

MAD
>>
>>71415527
It's not though, the rules are clearly laid out and the Trump campaign either didn't bother to read them or they just didn't care. Cruz is btfoing Trump across the country with his ground game.

You can't win a primary by just making big speeches and going on Sunday shows.
>>
>>71414861

Fuck off with your shilling, you stupid faggot. I want to piss on your face.
>>
>>71415527
The system is designed to help the front runner. That's why there are so many winner take all states near the end. They exist to help the front runner close the deal. "Deal making" Donald cannot close the deal.
>>
>>71413759
I can see clearly now, until this thread I was about to vote for trump, but I don't think that he can recover after this. I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>71416030
>>71416030
#shillin4cruz! #cruizin'4ted!
>>
>>71415773
Spoiler

Trump let the delegates go on purpose, because he could build a narrative that the RNC is corrupt and willing to go and ignore popular democracy in order to fix the party elections, putting them on edge for attempt

The politician's immediate defense of the rules, as well as Cruz's gloating turns Cruz's campaign of "Hey I'm the real anti-establishment fair candidate here!" into his worst enemy when the establishment uses him

It's a set up

Regardless, do you really think you have to support the rules because that's the way it is? What happened to the democratic spirit of the US?
>>
File: 6fa.jpg (34 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
6fa.jpg
34 KB, 600x602
>>71415527
>>
>>71416188
I-it's ok, he's doing it on purpose.
>>
>>71415398
After winning New York, Trump is primed to win all five states on Northeast Super Tuesday, and Indiana afterwards. Cruz will be mathematically shut out, just like Kasich. Then, Cruz' only hope is to steal the nomination in a second ballot.
>>
>>71416559
>follow the rules
>steal

If Trump doesn't pass the magic number, then the nomination isn't his.
>>
>>71415078
> the system isn't corrupt
I live in Colorado, and because the system is corrupt, no republican primaries.
They gave our votes to the establishment candidate, without any input.

You're an idiot if you can't see how corrupt the system is.
>>
>>71417217
The Cruz campaign worked in CO for over a year also he actually showed up in the state. This is why the Trump campaign is inept.

Also, if you think Cruz is establishment then /lol.
>>
>>71417217
If anything, Trump is establishment. He's been working with these guys and giving them money for years. Crony capitalism.
>>
>>71414861
Suckering one quarter of one half of American mouthbreathers into buying hats n tshirts with a stupid slogan and shitty typography is hardly exposing the corrupt poitical election system
>>
There he gods Avakn hyping wïtb dikk
>>
This thread reeks of reddit. You have to go back
>>
>>71413759
hahahaha
>>
The system is rigged though, anyone who followed Ron Paul knows that.
>>
>>71413830

I don't think the "7/11" thing was a mistake. If you watch the video, there isn't so much as a flinch from the crowd when he says it. No laughs, no boos, nobody so much as pulling a face, nothing. I'm inclined to believe he was actually referencing something that only New Yorkers would get.

For example;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Vincent's_Catholic_Medical_Center#21st_century
>St. Vincent's was the primary admitting hospital for those injured in the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.
>it's located at the intersection of 7th Ave and 11th St.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.