[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> encounter random niggnogg walking somehow on the same street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13
File: nigger1.jpg (70 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nigger1.jpg
70 KB, 750x600
> encounter random niggnogg walking somehow on the same street as I do after an exam
> randomly threatens to kill me, rape my mother
> I decide not to respond as he's clearly on druggs or fucking retarded either way not worth the trouble even though I'm more buff and more experienced in fighting than the animal, Im also fucking tired from staying up all night learning
> starts mumbling some crap about how I'm scared
> I can barely comprehend the beast his shitty Dutch sentences

I'm not even making this shit up lol.

Can anyone tell me again why we have animals like this walking around in society? Why do retards keep encouraging diversity and keep being left while I constantly get faced by reality. There's a girl for example in my uni class who talks about fear of getting raped in certain areas (by niggnoggs and Arabs of course) yet is still pro diversity.

Are people really this retarded? Look at what niggers did to Africa, or rather what they didn't do. If it weren't for foreign aid or foreign investment it would still be in the stone age while a country in a shittier position such as South Korea is now a G20 country from their shitty position after the Korean war, yet countries like Nigeria and Zimbabwe struggle to feed their own people (but they're animals, nigger is not really human in my experience).

Just imagine a world without fucking niggers. I'm leaving this hellhole for Poland may the Dutch rott forever through the shit they elect year after year.
>>
>>71413537
If you're going to Poland OP try living in Wadowice. My buddy took me there to stay in his town and it was absolutely lovely. No arabs, blacks or chineses at all. I was hungover the entire time I was there so I had shades on all the time. I could see people looking at me trying to figure out what flavour of Asian I am. It's that nice over there.
>>
>>71413537
Putin when will you nuke us please soon
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (156 KB, 1013x1058) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
156 KB, 1013x1058
OYYY VEYYY BAD GOY. BE MORE TOLERANT. THAT MAN ESCAPED CRIPPLING POVERTY TO BE HERE. HE LOVES DUTCH CULTURE. I HAVE JUST REPORTED YOU TO YOUR LOCAL FACEBOOK POLICE (TM)
>>
black ppl are not bad as long as they'r not in western countries.turkland niggers are ok people
>>
>>71413674
Ya cuz you're all fair skinned kikenosed niggers too deep down.
>>
>>71413537
well son when you can't walk on the same sidewalk ..you have a problem.I understand to ignore them ..but to move out of the way.That is a kind of entitlement for the nigger.If you people behave like this and cross the street they'll become more cocky in time.
>>
>>71413721
>comes from malaysia
aint gonna take that bait
>>
File: 1460869444456.gif (429 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
1460869444456.gif
429 KB, 213x201
>tfw you see a white couple with a mixed race baby in one of the whitest states in the union

I really hope they were just brother and sister or that they adopted and that /pol/ isn't right this time
>>
>>71413537
Lol you're a pussy. If some nigger, even if he was 350lbs bodybuilder, I'd still square off with the cunt right there. Gouge its fucking eyes out, and stomp its face in.

No wonder Europe is cucked, look at the mental gymnastics you pull to make it seem like you weren't a total pussy by walking away and saying you were scared. LMAO.
>>
>>71413780
Na man for real. Your dirty brothers and sisters ruined pilgrimage for me. The only thing worse than a Turk is a muslim Turk. And your women are ugly as fuck as soon as they turn 27++. I was circling the Kaaba and I mistaken them for Thorin and his company.
>>
oy vey yes diversity! stop racism! Build more mosques! Stop breeding with white men!!
>>
>>71413537
where you in amsterdamned?
>>
This thread needs that maymay where someone encounters a playfully rude nig and then posts on pol
>>
>>71413674
They are "not bad" as long as you don't give them any room to be bad.

Take Russia for example. Every nigger and fresh-off-the-boat Arab I have seen there has been very quiet and civilized. Why? Because if they get of hand or even look at someone funny they will get their asses beat so hard they will have to crawl back to their home countries.

Western culture breeds these monsters. They teach a bunch of animals that they are oppressed and all of their short comings are due to the people letting them live in their society. OF COURSE they chimp out and start to behave like spoiled little shits.

Look, I'm not saying that niggers aren't the fucking worst. I'm saying that Western countries open-arms ideology is fucking stupid and doesn't keep their animals in check.
>>
>>71413800

>internet_tough_guy.png
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>71413537
Name me a single benefit to non Africans for having Africans around? What do tgey bring that humans can't find in themselves?

>protip: there's none.

Shame the nigger horde is coming. Pic related.
>>
>>71413800
Are you retarded? I was carrying a survival knife with me and I have experience in muay thai.

I'm not going to waste time being a nigger myself and getting in trouble with the police of some loser on druggs, or just a super retard.

>>71413911
Yup I study at that hellhole!

>>71413967
> playfully rude
> making threats to a stranger

As I said Dutch legal laws are fucked that even if I got him to attack me I would've been charged for some bullshit. I know a friend who had to deal with this shit before and it really isn't worth it for some non human.
>>
>>71413537
>I decide not to respond
cuck
you should knock him out and split, fuck the consequences.
>>
>>71413537

>Dutch
>not going in one of the best mma gyms of the world

Its your fault you could fuck his mother by an roundhouse kick and he would apologize like the dog he is
>>
>>71414044
Uh dickhead. You don't just walk away if someone says something insulting to you. You call them names back, and prepare to fight them

This is the mark of manhood for all history, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>71414170
It's called self defence fucktard, you always egg them to throw the first punch. Once they throw the first punch, you can do what you like with them.
>>
>>71414170
I think I know wich neger you mean.
There is one on a scootmobile that rides on 2 wheels and cuts off trams and bothers tourists. he also smokes his cigartes backwards. hes a real nutter
>>
>>71413537
Jews like niggers acting like savages around white people
>>
>>71414244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9K_BOxiXA
>>
>>71414286
It keeps cuckboys like OP in check. Coming home to eat Jamal's cum out of his white girlfriend.
>>
>>71414170
>muay thai

More like pad thai, you fat shut-in fantasist.
>>
File: 1448975926195.jpg (19 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1448975926195.jpg
19 KB, 325x340
>>71414244
>he also smokes his cigartes backwards

wat. He lights the filter first or what?
>>
>>71414215
You see that's not the case in the Netherlands.

Self defense is fucked. If a criminal breaks into your house and you beat him up you get charged. It's totally retarded to the point I'm confident the police is on the criminals their side rather than on civilians their side.
>>
>>71413537
Where in the netherlands do you even live? This shit rarely happens, they fight each other more often than that them trying to rile you up
>>
File: tumblr_m4jde9cJkg1qgjgm0.jpg (12 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4jde9cJkg1qgjgm0.jpg
12 KB, 245x251
>>71414190
>>
>>71414392
>Where in the netherlands do you even live?

In his head, obviously. There's not one word of truth in the op. 10/10 for getting replies though.
>>
>>71413800
>internet tough guy

It must be a real pleasure for you to be able to act badass somewhere
>>
>>71414353
I kinda see now. This cunt was insulting me, so I followed him to an alley when he was alone, and pushed him, at the lockers in grade 10 highschool. He punched me first in the mouth, and I punched him 5x in the jaw, and he started having a seizure on the ground lmao. I stopped hitting, so he wouldn't die, I'm a good white guy. Anyway, he goes to hospital and I got arrested, even though, he threw the first punch.

Shit's fucked.
>>
>>71414454
Yea it's probably one of those nutjobs you have everywhere, perhaps 10 of em in the entire city or some shit but it's not like this is an every day happening or often occuring event
>>
>>71414339
Hahaha I'm probably more lean than you are at the moment but that's due to me overworking a bit.
>>71414392
I was at Amsterdam I don't live there though luckily.

>>71414454
I said I didn't lie.
>>
>>71414351
>He lights the filter first or what?
yeah exactly. saw him smoking that way on the dam
>>
>>71414353
Best part about living in America is when Jamal breaks into my house and I fill him with lead, odds are extremely high that I don't get charged with anything.
>>
>>71414600

Stand by law ftw
>>
>>71414580
>I was at Amsterdam I don't live there though luckily.
Fine, you got me. This could happen there but not every day and not always to you, although there is a serious problem there.

But honestly in that city they fight each other more, making it less of a problem to you.
>>
>>71413537
Trust me mah dude, I know the full extent of the nigger's wrath. It has a cunning ability of fucking up and turning everything it touches to shit. Take my country for example. White people made it a competitive country globally. Niggers emancipated and got fuckign rights ==> muh money muh country muh land ooga booga. I have no idea why my fucking ancestors got the itch on their nutsacks to leave europe and come to this nigger infested place
>>
>>71414763
Yup straight nutter. I was at UvA medical center its close to Bijlmer where the uber ghetto in Netherlands is with all this sort of insanity.

So I simply decided not to do shit as some low life retard simply isn't worth the possible legal problems I would face.
>>
>>71413623
Mate they werent seeing what flavour you were, they were wondering what a gook was doing in there town
>>
>>71414170
Have you seen the meme or not

I wasn't talking about-
Never mind
>>
File: 1404064615857.jpg (2 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1404064615857.jpg
2 KB, 124x124
>>71414853
>medical university near the Bijlmer
>mfw
>>
>>71414513
Five punches is where you went wrong. You're only allowed three.
>>
>>71413537
God you're so edgy. People on this board are all so edgy. Is this board now edgier than /b/? Is this the new place for cool kids to hang out when we want to be edgy? I should spend more time here because I'm pretty edgy too. Look:
>spade
LOLOLOL I am so fucking cool right? I'm probably too edgy for /b/ now so I should just come here instead from now on.
>>
>>71413623
>>71414962
this. Not your flavour mate. You're the nigger there.
>>
Nederbroeders.

Komt allen.
8ch net /meadhall/
>>
>>71413537
Try confronting him next time. In my personal experience, black africans are cowards. They act like they are thugs but are usually giant pussies unless they are in a group.
>>
>>71414044
>>71414462
>>71413800

Australia is an island full of literal nightmare creatures where we sent the most brutal of convicts to die.

Everything in Australia wants to kill you. Every animal and plant is made of poison. There are grasses that will cause agonizing pain for a month simply by touching them. The spiders eat birds. Their ants are an inch long and eat flesh.

An Aussie isn't scared of a nigger. A nigger doesn't even have a poison-injecting barb behind its thumb.
>>
File: bellcurve.jpg (20 KB, 326x201) Image search: [Google]
bellcurve.jpg
20 KB, 326x201
>Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world.
>IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior.
>>
File: notmakingitup.png (167 KB, 446x764) Image search: [Google]
notmakingitup.png
167 KB, 446x764
>>71414840
I know all about South Africa. It's the future of western Europe and especially the USA.

Niggs breed like animals, it are animals and because they are with so many they just take over and turn everything to shit. Look at what they manage to do in every place they get a majority.

>>71415254
Hm I saw that thread but when I looked you guys decided to meet up all the way in Groningen so I thought nvm.

>>71415184
pic related

It's not that far away.
>>
>>71414353

t. angry person that doesn't actually know the case law and current prosecution policy on self defense

Did you miss Fred 'crimefighter' Teevens policy changes before he became Fred 'Teevendeal'? Also did you mis the fact that that jewelers wife in Deure never got prosecuted for SHOOTING AND KILLING two robbers with an illegal firearm?

We're not Britain. We have a Germanic tradition when it comes to self defense (noodweer) and in the past decade policy and judgements have been increasingly kind to people defending themselves, others or their goods. Also look up Bijmernoodweer. Shooting in self defense has been deemed justifiable for decades in some circumstances.
>>
>>71413537
>nog is intimidating to white man
>he does nothing
>nog actually threatens next white man
>he does nothing
>nog threatens to kill the next one, and rape his mother
>still nothing
>nog believes that whites are cowardly and he can get away with pretty much anything around them
>nog continues to be nog
Honestly, this is partially your fault here. If a dog nips you, you gotta put it back in its place before it gets the idea that it can assert its authority around you. Next time a nog tries it, show him your gun and ask him, in this exact phrasing, "Excuse me?" Wasn't that easy? Now, as for what gun to carry you should probably start... wait.

Oh shit I totally forgot YOU GUYS CAN'T CARRY GUNS!
Oh man. That's crazy.

Well he'll probably fuck you up if you say or do anything so I guess you should just keep letting dindus have their way with you on the street.
>>
>>71415649
yeah the bijlmer is a shithole, i live in it because i am a student. the rest of amsterdam isn't nearly as bad, well maybe new west
>>
>>71415574
So much this
>>
File: blamewhite.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
blamewhite.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>71415649
>just take over and turn everything to shit
they will still blame white people
>>
>>71415199
I just kept hitting to stop him getting up. Pure instinct fighting, I don't count the punches, just my survival.
>>
>>71415649
Actually a seperate meet is organised in Groningen.
The priamry meet is upcoming saturday in Den Bosch. We are usually more in the middle of the Netherlands though. Leiden, The Hague, Utrecht. The Groningen one is because of multiple participants from there and their long travel time.
>>
>>71415810
Lawfag here. Can confirm. Our common law is derived from yours. Depending on the facts of the case, it's quite easy to justify self defense.
>>
>>71415649
>pic related
>It's not that far away.
Oh I believe you, I just think it's hilarious especially if the university was built after the bijlmer was established.
>>
File: Noice.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>71415574
>>
>>71415980
>well maybe new west

West in general. Also North, parts of East, SouthEast entirely.. Osdorp sonewhat, Gein. Also certain sub-hoods are shit..Holendrecht, Staatsliedenbuurt, Bos & Lommer..
>>
>>71415810
noodweerexcess is een ding. Het werkt voornamelijk tegen je geloof me ik heb vrienden die er mee te maken hebben gehad. En het is het dus niet echt waard imo om iets te risceren voor een neger die geen eens het vmbo kan halen.

Het kan zijn dat het nu anders is maar als je de keuze hebt is het imo beter om een willekeurig straatconflict over niets te vermijden. Het is naar mijn mening aan de politie om hier sterk tegen op te treden. Het probleem is dus dat dit niet gebeurt.

>>71415980
How do you live in that shit? Why didn't you just move to Utrecht or somewhere with more sensible pricings on student housing?

Surely UvA wasn't your only option I never really go into Amsterdam myself this was one of the few times I actually did because I had an exam there.

>>71416229
Probably because the ground was cheap there, so easy to build.

In hindsight they could better just made it at the same place as FNWI is, which is fairly isolated from Amsterdam and easily accessible with train.
>>
>>71416229
Marxist sociological policy demands that the upper class foricbly intermingle with the lowerclass to "uplift" them. This is also one of the reasons university have had all their prestige stripped away from them, to make them more accessible.
>>
>>71416209

Yup, reasonable fear for safety of yourself, others or goods is enough. Even if you're mistaken in your fear ('putative').. And if you go too far, you can be excused as well due to a sort of temporarily insanity plea, in the form of relying on your fear as a justification for bashing someones skull in after he stopped posing a threat.. Also, in a self defense situation there is little you can't do to defend yourself. If therea a gun or a knife handy, and you use it, it's unlikely they hold that against you if you reasonably feared for safety.
>>
>>71413537
>If it weren't for foreign aid or foreign investment
When it comes to Africa, literally the only reason why we haven't completely ignored these mongoloids is because we feel like we need to treat them like equals and force ourselves to follow our own arbitrary rules in order to get at their vast amounts of resources.

While on the other hand, people scrutinize China for essentially going in and doing whatever the fuck they want to while ignoring the locals like everyone should have been doing from the get-go. Bringing slaves out of Africa was the worst thing our ancestors did for us, but it would have made sense to have slaves slaving away in Africa. Keep the beasts at arm's length.
>>
>>71416431
i lived in utrecht very close to the train station, but i needed to move because i wanted to live in Amsterdam and it was much easier for my social life
>>
>>71413800
What's it like living in a British prison?
>>
>>71416882
Shit, I drown the notion with alcohol daily.
>>
Dutch bros, I'm moving to Netherlands in 4 years, what cities to avoid? Which cities have least muslims? What areas are have high density of whites? I'm going to be a paramedic so the less parasites I need to save the better.
>>
>>71413537
Fuck your excuses, you're a pathetic faggot for letting him get away with that. And then you go home and bitch about it on pol like the pathetic coward you are. Fucking insect.
>>
>>71417140
>Dutch bros

kek
>>
>>71413537
>tfw i do pic related
>>
jews made whites suicidals teaching them since kids the multiculturalism and ''everyone is equal'' meme, i for example was teached like this, and no one ever questioned that, we all just accept this as fact since children
>if he is stealing is because he is poor
yet no one says that poor white people don't steal like dindus
>>
>>71416431

Noodweerexces is inderdaad een ding. Een schukduitsluitingsgrond. Bij een succesvol beroep daarop zal je niet worden vervolgd voor mishandeling oid.. Tevens is een willekeurige neger op straat verrot slaan heel iets anders dan een inbreker in je eigen huis een klap geven.
>>
>>71413537
I'm studying to be a teacher so I'm doing my observation hours. I got to see first hand what happens when niggers are part of a group. Nice quiet learning experience when the class is nothing but white kids, white Hispanics and Asians. Ideal classroom.

The next classroom had dark Hispanics and one black kid. I couldn't even hear my own thoughts those kids didn't shut the fuck up. The only black kid ended up bullying the rest of the kids they didn't like and refused to do any learning.

EXPLAIN THIS POL.
>>
>>71413537

>I've befriended a lot of the Negrus Urbanicus.

The one thing I must say is that 99% of them treated me extremely well (very pale Turkroach here). The magic trick was that I wasn't afraid of them and treated them as I would anyone else. Many of them seemed startled and confused by this and suddenly were very kind. Many are still good friends and bro tier.

The one advice I would give any anon here is just to treat them like any other human. They can smell your fear and it makes them aggressive.
>>
>>71413537
haha you puny excuse of a man
>>
>>71417883
>roach thinks he knows what it means to be a human being
You don't qualify to talk. You are the same primal shit caste as niggers and arabs. Do not compare yourself to the rest of us, you are not nor ever will be a human being.
>>
>>71417140
>what cities to avoid? Which cities have least muslims?

Pretty much all cities have Muslims except perhaps in the North, like Groningen and Leeuwarden (Friesland).. They don't have anything else though. Bigger cities all have at least some Muslims. Though they're not very prevalent in neighborhoods with little or no rent houses, because mortgagea are haram.>>71417140
>What areas are have high density of whites? I'm going to be a paramedic so the less parasites I need to save the better.

The North, as I said. Not sure if there's a lot of work there though. my gf moved away from Groningen to get work.
>>
>>71418127

One day, you will accept that you are my Mongol brother dearest Finlandbro!
>>
>>71417140
If I were you, stay completely clear of the Hague and Amsterdam unless you want nutcases everywhere and moroccans harassing you non stop.
Utrecht also has bad areas, but is in general not so shit. Stay clear of Rotterdam and agglomerations. Groningen is leftist central, but racially clean (sort of). Everything else should be decent I suppose. Check for percentage of foreigners on wikipedia before you make up your mind. Get something historical if you fancy that.
>>
>>71414168
The famous big black cock.
>>
>>71419554

Utrecht is at least as shit as Amstrrdam and the Hague, and equally expensive. If you really want to avoid those people stay clear of the Randstad entirely..
>>
>>71413882
RARE
A
R
E

BANTZ
A
N
T
Z
>>
>>71414513
It was probably the pushing part that let them know you instigated it. The schools don't give a shit what the kids said to each other, only who touched first.
>>
>>71419762
bullshit.
utrecht populations counts over half more females and a lot of students.
only good city with work to live ratio. you can always try Leiden or Haarlem
>>
>>71420940

I live in Leiden. If that Fin is really afraid of or repelled by Muslims the Randstad is not the place for him. 3 Mosques in this city alone. Utrecht has a lot of students, but also has some of the worst Muslim hoods in the country. Kanaleneiland is infamous.
>>
>>71421628
just stay in the city. plus you can circle around little turkey very easy
>>
I remember beating up my black neighbor for disrespecting my sister when I was younger. In 31 years this was my only confrontation with a black person. Every other encounter on the streets has ranged from uneventful to surprisingly pleasant.
>>
>>71421628
>>71420940
It would be much appreciated if you were to swing by the /meadhall/ once.
You will undoubtedly like it.
>>
>>71414044
>>71414462

but aussies are all meatheads
he can probably do it
>>
>>71415365
Rare africa
>>
>>71413537
Hes bored, we tend to start fights with random people for fun anon, american blacks choose white people because they usually never fight back meaning its more fun pummeling them to a bloody pulp then running away oh the surge of adrenaline feels so great.
>>
>>71413537
This picture is why we cant have nice things.

You dont avoid niggers.

You hunt them.

Faggot.
>>
>>71413800
Australia post is best post.
>>
File: 1460110862903.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1460110862903.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>71415893
great post, bro. hearty keks
>>
>>71415574
>inmates from debtors prisons
>brutal convicts

Pick one
>>
>>71426651
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Where's the 2005 version of OP's pic where the white guy is kneeling in front of the 'black' guy?

It was stupid as heck.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.