[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS Defense - The Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
In eight hours there will be a game on Steam that lets you DEFEND EUROPA FROM THE ISIS AND REFUGEE THREAT

http://store.steampowered.com/app/448370/
>>
Description:

„IS Defense” is a game set in politically-fictional 2020 – where the expansion of ISIS went out of hand. They took over all of Northern Africa, spreading their genocidal understanding of the world’s order. Strongly armed, vast in numbers and prepared for everything, the Islamic State is launching the invasion upon Europe, over the entire Mediterranean Sea.

The player takes the role of NATO’s stationary machine-gun operator, deployed to defend the shores of Europe. His task is to blast as many of the invaders as possible, until his glorious death. To do so, he has NATO support forces, his Machinegun and Rocket Launcher at his disposal. During the progress of this heroic defense, he gets the opportunities to upgrade his gear, his body and army rank – which affects the efficiency of the called support.

This game is our small side-project and is our personal veto against what is happening in the Middle East nowadays. As well as an attempt at resurrecting a pretty dead genre of games like „Operation Wolf” or „Beach Head” – in a state of the art, modern adaptation.
>>
>>71413471
Is this game free ?
>>
>>71414324

the price is literally 6,66$
>>
>>71414324

Gibs me spotted.
>>
>>71413471
>ISIS conquers all of North Africa
what the fuck was europe asleep or some shit
>>
>>71413471
Made by the same people who made Hatred.
ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>71414492
no they all drowned
>>
>look at trending events
>choose controversial theme
>put together simple, throwaway defence game
>YouTubers make LetsPlays of the edgy game
>SJWs inevitably rant about it
>all this publicity
>watch the shekels roll in for minimal effort

*ka-ching*
>>
>>71414653
>polish nationalist jews
>>
>>71413471
Fucking lol
This shit is going to set off a terrorist attack I swear to god this shit is Charlie Hedbo tier. Please tell me they depict big boy Mohammed in there somewhere.
God damn. I really wish I could get it before it is instantly banned. I'll be asleep when it is released though.
>>
>>71413655
>Operation Beach Head
>>
>>71414740

You can preorder it on the official website

http://preorder.isdefensegame.com/age.php
>>
>>71413471
Such a game already exists - it's called whack a mole.
>>
>>71413471
I'm not sure how long it will stay up. Video game market is infamous for making its clearly Islamic/Al-Qaeda enemies vague as fuck. It's why the Arabs in COD4 were called "OpFor" (opposing force). It's why the Taliban is never mentioned in the latest Medal of Honor game, even though you clearly kill them in it.

This game is going to piss off a lot of people, expect quite a few tumblr and IGN articles denouncing it as hate. Yet they always overlook the video games where you kill Japs, Russians and Germans... says it all, really, about the future of the video game industry.
>>
>>71413471
>http://store.steampowered.com/app/448370/

Can't wait for this game to be banned in Germany, just like Hatred and the other million controversial games we never get.
>>
>>71414414
TOP KEK. I'm not but I guess listening to gibs me music might have made me more prone to asking for free shit.
>>
>>71413471
Oh look, another thread advertising this shit.
It looks like another arcade run of the mail static shooter, it would have worked in the arcades with a gun but on a home computer its going to be a 65% if you're lucky.

You can stop advertising now.
>>
>>71413471
yeah mods please remove, advertising
>>
>>71414492
Isis basically controls north africa, after the arab spring a lot of the leading parties in the northern countries are Islamic theocratic parties
>>
>>71413471
AAAAAAND its the same people created Hatred, that game was also spammed on here and turned out to be shite.
I knew it was going to be the same fucking company and I predicted that would be shit in all the spam advertising when that was on the hype train.
>>
>>71414740
Mohammed is a giant rising from the sea in the final mission.
>>
>>71413471

Reminds of a game from way back called beach head.
>>
stop posting ,dont give it publicity, this cannot go on
>>
>>71415172
/thread
>>
File: onmyposition.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
onmyposition.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>71413471
No ON MY POSITION option.
SO disappoint.
>>
>>71414381
Kek
>>
>>71413471
Just play call of duty four and you get to go on the offensive against Muslim hordes
>>
>>71414653
this was made by the same guys who made hatred, a game about a guy in a black trenchcoat and long black hair going nuts and going on a shooting spree
the devs literally feed on outrage.
>>
>>71415172
>Hatred
>Shit
Fucking worthless
>>
>>71414956
Hatred was pulled and put back with an apology from gaben

Unfortunately like Hatred the gameplay will be dogshit and nothing more than riding off edginess
>>
>>71413471
>stationary gun

the gameplay is flashgame tier. why would anyone want to play this for more than 15minutes?

hatred was dogshit too. one of the worst games i have ever played
>>
Look if you want to make games that will sell you're kinda on the right track, but instead of just going for lame games dressed up in a glossy coat theme to attract /pol/tards try making good games THEN adding the theme.
Make a game where you control anti-government agents, make it like the original syndicate seeing as they fucked up and went lame FPS for their shit, a casual yet deep strategy game where you have to disrupt the plans of the nwo elite, break into Bilderberg meetings and bug their conferences.
It could be a kind of anonymous 'terrorist' organisation but the terrorism part will be up to the player to decide if to believe they are a terrorist or a freedom fighter, you can use fictional names, bombing campaings, assassinations, hacking computers.
The citizens could be collateral and will see you as terrorists because of the propaganda campaign against you but some will aid you because they are red pilled.
You could implement a deep web style chat where you talk to others, buy equipment and arrange operations.
The idea being you must be a necessary bad for the greater good.
Take that to your team, you're fucking welcome. Play/watch some classic syndicate and syndicate wars but set it a little more modern, watch some Alex Jones end game videos for ideas, set in the near future, watch gray state too.
>>
>press F to pay respect to white people
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.