[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Income inequality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 100 hour work week.png (536 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
100 hour work week.png
536 KB, 599x600
How do we fix income inequality? Tell people that they should follow their brain and not their dream? No video games before 8 pm?

People should invest in themselves more.
>>
>>71413373
More importantly, why should we? People have different tastes, desires and ambitions. They will never be equal and thus the outcome of their actions will also never be equal.
>>
>>71413373
You don't and you aren't suppose to.
We need laborers and cleaners.
>>
>>71413836
>Robots
>>
>>71413763
> but senpai. They HAVE to be part of the ultimate system of efficiency as dictated by superior administrators.
>>
>>71413373
Some people are superior to others. The elite didn't just fall on top of the mountain. They worked harder AND smarter. Now people will point fingers at their future kids and say "i can't into life because of that". People are actively seeking to be victimised these days.
>>
There will never be total income equality when some people are smarter than others and work hard than others.
>>
Income inequality is not much of a problem. If poor people are advancing, as they have dramatically in the past 100 years, it really isn't such a bad thing that the super rich are exponentially ahead.
>>
>>71414460
I think if you're happy with your lot in life you should keep it
I'm not, and I resent morons telling me I have enough
>>
>>71413373

What pay equality?

You mean the pay equality between a binman, who's training involves how to lift bags of rubbish, and a neurosurgeon who's had to have years of training, education for a highly skilled job?

Or are you talking about the alleged """""pay gap""""""
>>
how about a soccer player that makes 10x what a neurosurgeon make for entertaining idiots?
>>
File: It fell in my lap.png (617 KB, 524x597) Image search: [Google]
It fell in my lap.png
617 KB, 524x597
>>71414700
>neurosurgeon
They just bought their degree and education.
>>
>>71414978
Moët is great
>>
>>71414867

Football players generate income for their teams and are paid as a result of that. Top players will bring in sponsorships and media interests to their new clubs, which drives up their wage.

Also, their careers are normally over by 32 and 9/10 have such poor education because of the way elite athletes are developed everywhere else apart from the Us (and I'm a big fan of that model) that they (usually) have nothing to fall back on, which is why so many end up as alcoholics and pissing their fortune up the wall.
>>
>>71414978
lol that sushi is horribly bad
>>
>>71414978

Yes, but you still need some form of aptitude to learn brain surgery. The only aptitude you need to do a binmans job is the ability to hold things in your hands
>>
File: UCLA Medical Center - Dr. Isaac.jpg (4 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
UCLA Medical Center - Dr. Isaac.jpg
4 MB, 2816x2112
>>71415162
It requires no work let alone reading to be a neurosurgeon or doctor in general.
>>
>>71415081
how bout if you don't think a binman is worth a decent wage you can deal with your own trash
>>
I love how bootlickers always defend the status quo
they'll help keep their neighbors/family poor for free
>>
>>71413763
Because the people with higher income (bilionaire lvl) usulay are interested in material shit over spiritual and will thus have shitier morals (no saying there are no exception) thus people with more or the will to get more are willing to do shit to others so they can gain. Look fucking now everyone is accepting that rich mofos are fucking with the world and turn it against its self so they ca fucking get more power. The bigger the gap the harder to keep evil rich bastards from fucking with the rest. Im not saying that everyone should have equal pay but the discrepancy in today s society is so obvious it hurts.
>>
>>71415339
>no work or reading
>doctor or surgeon

Hahaha, maybe that's the reason everyone comes to America for their medical issues and not Norway.
>>
they truly believe in the trickle down religion and they'll defend the rich over their own family
>>
File: More than minimum wage.gif (2 MB, 344x250) Image search: [Google]
More than minimum wage.gif
2 MB, 344x250
>>71415459
You're a bootlikcer to mediocrity. Robots will pick up your trash in the future.

>>71415608
You're literally stigmatising people who made it a little better than you in life.
>>
>>71415545
you mean rich ppl?
but you're wrong, lots of people go to mexico and china now and canada for drugs
americans have priced themselves outta the market
>>
>>71415738
shut up
>>
>>71415970
>drugs are the same thing as surgeries

Poor people who think that a cut is a cut go to Mexico. People who want to not be disfigured come to or stay in America.
>>
File: kek.jpg (42 KB, 637x421) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
42 KB, 637x421
>>71416003
People lift their families out of mediocrity and into wealth instead of pouting.
>>
>>71415339
>>71415545
There is a small bit of truth about this. Surgeons in the old days were actually craftsmen, who wanted to work with the human body. Its pretty simple, open the body, if it doesnt look like the textbook example, then rearrange it and fix it untill it does.
>>
>>71416198
>It's pretty simple

Yeah, that's why it's one of the hardest specializations in the medical world.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1449623615582.png (267 KB, 469x360) Image search: [Google]
1449623615582.png
267 KB, 469x360
>>71416198
You should become a surgeon. Please, for your family. You'll make a lot of money. Make them happy.
>>
hey lets have crony capitalism and call it a meritocracy so the idiots don't catch on
>>
>>71416277
Check em.

In all honesty though neurosurgery is hard not because the extensive knowledge you need to have which dont get me wrong is still high but not that high compared to other specializations but because it needs technical finess and not that many have it. Its like saying you understand how to build a bike but when you try you cant get to fit the pieces toghether properly and your bike turns to shit. And the fact that the precision (literaly milimeters to the left or right could mean perma paralysis)needed to fondle with the nerves in a good way and not fuck him up doesnt help at all.
>>
>>71416889
Think about the reason why you're not ahead in life. Is it attributed to yourself or others? If you're honest.
>>
>>71413373
>fix income inequality
>literally fix nature
you don't. How would you go about 'fixing' a wolf pack or a beehive? You can't. You don't. There must always be a leader and a follower. And following is much easier than leading.
>>
>>71417301
Though you need to have a way to limit how far can the leader s control go. I dont think anyone is advocating for anarchy (which in itself dies quickly due to the need of leaders) but what is happening now is shit. Leaders are exploiting the followers using thier incredible power and its a detriment to almost everyone(even to themselves to an extent). We dont need perfect equality but we also dont need slaves and masters mentality.
>>
>>71417524
Are you a slave
>>
>>71417188
you don't know me idiot
I'm not a basement dweller like you
>>
File: 1452974368823.gif (675 KB, 303x282) Image search: [Google]
1452974368823.gif
675 KB, 303x282
>>71417907
It's not early in Norway. Unlike Canada. On a tuesday.
>>
>>71417625
Compared to the mofo that drives lamborghinis gets a blow job from his secretary and literaly takes a break whenever he wants I am. Some of em worked hard yes most of then cheated themselves up there and some were placed there cause nepotism. In not even from a poor family and I am quite happy with how much I have a roof a pc to shitpost from and money to go out from time to time but I dont like the blatant inequality(no not the sjw type that muh race and muh gender) and especially the way they fucking act. Stereotypes hold some truth in them. Also i despise the manipulation they use to make sure that the power doesnt leave them and vlatant abuse ( talking about corporatists and lobbists)
>>
File: Fuck my hours right.jpg (330 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
Fuck my hours right.jpg
330 KB, 1500x938
>>71418082
>cheated themselves up there
>manipulation they use
Some examples would be nice. Those are some serious claims. Like almost all of them? Oh boy.
>>
>>71418263
Im to lazy to search stories about fucktards that caught their boss with shit and reported em to get the promotion and end up in his spot.

Manipulation like mass advertisment avalanche of info people cant digest hising truth behind other shit ( there is a joke about 5 o'clock news being the time where all the murdersbo ur shown most of em being a dude from bumfuck nowhere murduring his wife and getting arested. Why is this important for 5 o'clock news I will never know) panama papers (high tier rich bastards evading tax for a major buck) lobbying to lower regulations outsourcing for more profit into countries where human rights are blatently ignored (see china see india). Sponsored politicians that should represent the people. This shit is caused by the uncontroled power rich people have nowadays (money=influence ). Again I dont want to live like em but I want to know that at least I can live a decent life and that the world wont randomly decide to implode because of this.
>>
>>71418765
>Im to lazy to search stories about fucktards that caught their boss with shit and reported em to get the promotion and end up in his spot.

So you assume. mhm
>>
>>71414255
THIS
it drives me fucking insane how much i see people try to victimize themselves all the time and it never ends....
>>
>>71414255
>Some people are superior to others. The elite didn't just fall on top of the mountain. They worked harder AND smarter.

Does this apply to Jews too?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.