[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're stuck on a deserted island with Hillary Clinton,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_VyB8TEZz.jpg (15 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
4L_VyB8TEZz.jpg
15 KB, 201x251
You're stuck on a deserted island with Hillary Clinton, what do you do?
>>
Ficki her in the ass.
>>
>>71412231
Swim
>>
Have sex? Or maybe not, it would probably be horrible.
>>
>>71412231
Tea Bag her.
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>71412231
kill it
>>
Befriend her in hopes of a political career
>>
Put that bitch to work for the first time in her life.
>>
Eat her
>>
>>71412231
Drown her before she does the same to me. Piss on her corpse in the name of all those whose lives she's destroyed.
>>
>>71412231
desu i would love to see what her big fat ass looks like

id fuck the shit out of her and cum all over her ass and then make her rim me non stop for about 2 hours
>>
guess its ok. Already in a desert
>>
>>71412231
Nothing. I'd tell her that if she got within a hundred yards of me, I'd break both of her legs.

Then I'd go to the other side of the island and survive. She would die of thirst the next day. I'm rescued, my book about my adventures sells for 6 gorillion dollars, I buy her childhood home, bulldoze it, and build a gun store there.
>>
>>71412231
Use my survival skills to heighten my wellbeing while she constantly bitches and complains that it's unfair that I don't also provide for her even though she makes no attempt to help me or even herself
>>
teach her monicas job.
>>
>>71412231
Build a dugout canoe
>>
>>71412231
find away off the island
>>
>>71412231
Do I have some sort of thick material to use as a makeshift desalination plant? If not, give up on life very quickly.
>>
>>71412231
rape and then eat her
make tools from her bones
>>
>>71412231
build a wall
>>
File: ffaapp.jpg (21 KB, 293x431) Image search: [Google]
ffaapp.jpg
21 KB, 293x431
repopulate the island
>>
>>71412898
Kek.
>>
>>71412962
I'd hit it
>>
>>71412231
Ficki ficki
>>
Kill with rock

Use as fish bait
>>
Get my guns taken away.
>>
>>71412231
Marry her, then have another woman suck my dick
>>
>>71412231
>not murdering her and then bury the remains
>>
Talk about random stuff while waiting for the rescue and hope she would remember me
>>
Cut a hole in Wilson's mouth because I know I'm not getting that from her.
>>
>>71412231
Drown her and use her corpse as a float
>>
>>71412231
Keep away from her and build a man-cave in an undisclosed location.
>>
>>71413328
Underrated post.
>>
>>71412261
CUT OFF THEIR HEADS AND SHIT DOWN THEIR NECKS
>>
Lewd things
>>
>>71412898
topkek
>>
>>71412231

Tell her to order the evacuation helicopter she ordered for Benghazi then whip my cock in her face repeatedly while screaming
God save the queen.
>>
fuck all her holes
>>
>>71412231
Talk to her about politics and her life story. Even if I don't like her she's still lived an interesting life
>>
>>71412231
Murder her before she murders me.

Survival of the fittest. I hope I win, for her living is humanity losing.
>>
Be thankful that, due to being on a island with me she wont be president.

Also be thankful that due to being with Hillary Clinton it means that the US is probably working its hardest to find us.
>>
I think the question is, would Hillary Clinton swallow all of your cum or would it be more of a Lorena Bobbitt situation?
>>
Harvest the raw materials in her body for survival purposes.
>>
>>71412231

go absolutely hardcore on her to unearth all her dark ideology and convert her over.
>>
>>71412231
Wait for President Trump to send a rescue chopper.
>while waiting, 3hole her, pussy ass then mouth
>>
Force her to eat her own cooked flesh, then perform some kind of improvised blood ritual to try and resurrect the spirit of Gaddafi, making her apologize to him the whole time
>>
>>71412652
>>71416139
>>71416502
I expect nothing less from aussies.
10/10
>>
>>71412231
Walk slowly into the ocean and drown myself.
>>
>>71412231
Kill and eat
>>
Use this time alone to discuss her policies, convince her she is wrong and make her into a Donald trump supporter.

also read her emails before her phone dies.
>>
>>71412231

Murder
>Murder
Murder
>Murder
Murder
>Murder
Murder
>Murder
>>
A2m
/thread
>>
>>71412231
Stone to the cranium as soon as I can catch her
>>
>>71412231

I'd probably ask her all about her come uppance, back room politics, question her on certain wars and their reasonings. Even if we survived the island, I wouldn't disclose anything.

I understand the Clinton hate, but she'd be a knowledge goldmine I couldn't wait to crack into.
>>
>>71412231
She'll probably side with the shellfish because there is more of them.
>>
>>71412231

DONKEY PUNCH!
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.