[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would have happened if it was a Trump supporter who happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x533
What would have happened if it was a Trump supporter who happened to find a far left bakery and asked for a "BUILD THAT WALL" cake instead?
>>
What would happen if it was an atheist who refused to bake a Christian cake? The same thing would happen.
>>
>>71411595
make me a "Muhammad marrying a dog" cake please...
>>
>>71411595
>What would have happened
Nothing. You have to be in a "protected class" to be able to complain of being discriminated against.
>>
We need to start doing the same thing to Muslim owned bakeries. Bring a hidden camera, and order a cake for your gay wedding. Instant jackpot if they refuse.
>>
File: 1456412710316.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1456412710316.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
they would refuse and nothing would happen because political opinions aren't protected under the constitution, only gender/ sexual/ racial//ethnic/ religious identity.

which now that I think about it makes no real sense because you can "choose" your religious identity and supposedly even your racial and sexual identity these days, assuming those things even exist (which the left claims they don't)
>>
Wait so the court ruled in the gay's favour? Didn't some gay activist group even come out and say the bakery was in the right?
>>
Someone should seriously find an ultra left bakery and order a Trump cake and have it tested for feces and ther things.
>>
>>71411595
>land of the free
>>
>>71411770

This is correct. You also have to remember that the Overton window is currently very far to the left.

If you tried to do this to a left-wing owned bakery, and ask them to make a right-wing motivated cake, people would accuse you of trolling.

It's the same reason why if Bernie Sanders spams reddit people look at it as grassroots activism even if it is explicitly astroturfed by his campaign. However, when the same thing starts to happen but with Trump instead - even without the astroturfing - all of a sudden it's trolling and demagoguery.
>>
>>71411788
Leftists in the US believe sexual identity is something one is biological but that it is also dynamic and fluid. With racial identity, they say race is a social construct so one cannot choose their race because it's imposed upon them (i.e., you can't change how people perceive you even though you might not identify with that culture/ethnicity/race or even be genetically related to others grouped with you)
>>
File: 1457188042450.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457188042450.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>71411900
get to the back of the queue you fucking bong. At least were still allowed to own tupperware and other highly dangerous kitchen accessories
>>
>>71411595
They only sue white owners. I think I saw someone ask shitloads of minority owned bakeries for gay cakes and 90% of them refused.
>>
>>71411595
Why do people make such a big deal about stuff like this. It's their store don't they reserve the right to refuse service to whomever they want?
>>
>>71412083
There is a bit of money to be made in this. I'm considering going to some hick town in the US and asking for gay wedding cakes so I can sue them for refusing. Maybe I'll ask for tranny cakes to push the overton window
>>
>>71412158
>go to muslim business
>ask for gay wedding shit
>they refuse, probably try to behead
>sue the shit out of them using the liberal's attack dog court system
>>
>>71412158
Have fun going the extra mile to prove your a gender confused faggot.
>>
>>71412258
Can't sue Muslims since it's part of their culture and religion and they have the right to refuse that. What you want Christians the same right, are you crazy?
>>
>>71412312
Cough up the dough, Amerifat. If you don't accept my lifestyle and bake that cake, and let me into the bathroom with your daughter, you're a bigot and you'll be sued
>>
Nothing because Trump supporters aren't a protected class under US anti-discrimination laws.

Even I know this, Pedro.
>>
>>71411774
you are onto something
>>
>>71411661
No it wouldn't, and you know it.

Even the couple cared enough to make a fuss about it the media sure wouldn't.
>>
>>71412258
>they refuse, probably try to behead
>sue the shit out of them using the liberal's attack dog court system
> liberal's attack dog court system attacks you instead since muslim cock is most powerful thing in the universe, after the proud bbc
>>
>>71411788
Holy shit that guy looks like he is retarded. Like legit has an extra chromosome
>>
My grandma fucking MADE a wall cake for my uncle when he had 25 years in as a bricklayer. Devil food and vanilla frosting, in a bunch of rectangles spackled together.
>>
>>71412131
It's a weird thing where they have the right to refuse service for no reason, but if it can be proved that they did it in a discriminatory way then they can be sued for discrimination.

It's kinda like how in California you don't need to give a reason to fire an employee. It'd be perfectly legal for me as a manager to say "Shanisha, Tyrone, and Shante you're fired" but it would be illegal to say "All 3 black people are fired"
>>
>>71411595
There'd be the initial shock that any limp wristed lefty faggot holds a job other than serving coffee or selling menstrual blood """paintings""".

But assuming there's a bakery ran by leftists, I'd sue the shit out of them in the name of equality.
>>
>>71411595
You were born gay but you weren't born a Trump supporter. You can change your political ideology but you can't change your sexuality. It's totally different.
>>
>>71413656
Spot on.
>>
>>71411788
>fat shit
>oversized shirt and colored cargo shorts
>cheap cardboard with autistic handwriting
>multiple penmanship errors
BUT WE LEADIN THE REVOLUTION
>>
>>71412127
I think I saw that also. Some guy goes into one of those towns where they dump all the muzzies. He asked the Muslim bakeries to bake a gay wedding cake, and they chase him out of the store.
>>
>>71414056
No.
We were born to be Trump supporters.
Faggots chose to be gay
>>
I really hope one of you do this shit. Ask one of those hipster bakeries shops ran by fat lesbian feminists and ask for a Donald trump wall cake. If they refuse blow it up and make a big deal out of it. If not then you got a cake.
>>
>>71411595
kill those liberal parasites already
>>
>>71411770

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_%28religion%29

Order a cake to celebrate Matthew F. Hale's birthday with "What is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin." written on it.
>>
>>71411661
Liberals literally cannot handle an adult discussion without lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
>>
>>71411595
they would make the cake for you but rub their assholes on it. for some reason liberals think that type of shit is funny.
>>
>>71414646

Wow that video was gold

I didn't even know there was such a thing as 'Muslim' bakeries
>>
>>71414689

Buy it with a notary and have him seal the box and send it straight to a lab for testing, if it's contaminated with anything you can still fuck them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

Why is nobody suing Muslim bakeries then?
>>
>>71411595
deportation instead of a fine.
>>
>>71414056
When will this meme die
No one is born gay.
Remember that tranny kid who was 8, the one who was "supported" by his 2 lesbian moms. If he was raised by two normal parents he wouldn't have ended up that way.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.