[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Kids Say the Darndest Things: On Identity https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
College Kids Say the Darndest Things: On Identity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

We are fucked.
>>
i can't wait until these idiots get what they want and there's all sorts of new dana mccallums out there
>>
>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
I think you guys will like this gem. I'm atheist too but this is too good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0
>>
>>71411139
>Americans
>>
>>71411139
Bathrooms have partitions anyway, when's the last time you too a shit next to a guy staring back at you?

I don't really give a fuck to be honest, I go to the bathroom to take a piss or a shit, not to gawk around.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 469x354
>>71414750
Dirty Goyim!
>>
>>71415516
its not like degenerates have a long history of anonymously fucking in restrooms or perving out on normal people. Truly your outlook and world view are harmoniously shared by all. I never lock my front door because I'm not a thief.
>>
>>71413108
we went to the moon
>>
>>71415617
Tell me how letting trannies take a shit in the womens room is going increase the amount of faggots buttfucking each other in the mens room.
>>
>>71411139
I asked a question, you're deflecting it towards me because you're fucking weak. It doesn't matter how much you work or go to school and it never will, you were born weak and you will die weak. Me, I had a period of my life I fell off, yeah. But I'm taking control. You know why? Because I can. I can surprass you with no fucking effort. Just because I chose to live the way I have doesn't mean I'm stuck there forever. I made those choices and I'm making the choice to stop letting other people run away with whatever illusion of power I've instilled upon them. I am greater than you and always will be. So don't come at me sideways thinking you're fucking sweet or something. Taking shots cause I'm in Florida when you couldn't say a word to me when I was home. It is my concern and it will be my concern. Fall Back.
>>
>>71415635
50 years ago. We are living in the here and now.
>>
ok now I'm pretty convinced that this cultural Marxist shit is to keep people out of real political fights.
>>
>>71415516
>what is the gap of doom between the stall door and the stall wall
making eye contact through that is guaranteed to make your sphincter tighten
>>
>>71416140
Why are you looking through door gaps? Just look for feet under the stalls.

Again, are you really worried about a tranny chick (woman dressed as a man) taking a shit next to you?
>>
>>71415746
>Germany
>>
File: 1460032811950.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460032811950.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1080
At Harvard law school. Which one of you?

> At the Q&A section of an event last Thursday, an HLS student asked Jewish, Israeli dignitary Tzipi Livni: “How is it that you are so smelly? . . . A question about the odor of Ms. Tzipi Livni, she’s very smelly, and I was just wondering.”

http://hlrecord.org/2016/04/a-statement-on-recent-anti-semitic-comments/
>>
File: 1442175426084s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1442175426084s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>71416589
>>
>>71416222
I'm not intentionally, it just happens sometimes

as for the being afraid of trannies in the bathroom with me, no I'm not afraid. I have pepper spray in case anything happens. What I am afraid of is the cultural changes where people will hesitate to call someone out for going into the wrong bathroom. These days, if you see what looks like a man going into the woman's bathroom you'll call them out on it. This deters creepers from trying to enter the women's restroom. If the culture were to change to just let anyone use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with, people would self censor themselves from calling out a man going into the women's restroom for fear of the social backlash from being perceived as intolerant. This makes it a whole lot easier for perverts to have access to victims.

why endanger half the population for the comfort of .005% of the population? and more than that, why does a tranny have more right to be comfortable than a normal person? It makes women uncomfortable to see an abomination in their restroom, because women are inherently weaker physically. Transmen aren't an issue for normal men bc a woman who wants to be a man couldn't beat a real man in a fight

restrooms are designed around biological sex, so even if gender identity was a valid issue, then why should trannies use the restroom of their gender instead of their sex? It just doesn't make sense fampai
>>
>>71416715
I'm trans and I literally don't fucking care. I've heard women's bathrooms are fucking nightmares anyway. Please let me keep shitting in the men's room, anons.
>>
>>71417055
yeah I'm trans too unfortunately and I just either hold it until I get home, use the handicap bathroom, or the men's room. not that big a deal tbqhwy
>>
>>71417130
>>71417055
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1408831186764.jpg (44 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1408831186764.jpg
44 KB, 399x388
>>71416589
>that tattoo on an otherwise perfect blonde, blue eyed aryan work of art
WHY ARE THE JEWS DESTROYING OUR WOMEN? HOW DO WE END THIS DEGENERACY!!!???
>>
>>71417264

Have more money than them. Good luck.
>>
>>71415746
says the country that never even made it to the moon 50 years ago
>>
>>71417130
>use the handicap bathroom

Kind of not cool, desu senpai. Not that I haven't done it myself. One of these days you're going to get chewed out by someone or their helper for using that stall when an actual cripple needs it.

Either way, glad to see the degeneracy is beginning to take this board en force.
>>
File: 1447808663195.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1447808663195.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>71414750

>you need to do something about these christians on here, I don't feel comfortable with them

Progress is a lie. Tolerance is a lie. Heck, truth is a lie.
>>
>>71417130
just use whatever bathroom you feel like. I'm not even trans and I'll still use the women's bathroom if the men's is full. there's individual stalls, so there's no excuse for bitching.
>>
>>71417264
>DA JEWS
The Jews didn't make her get a tattoo.
The real failure is her and her parents.
>>
>>71417404
not like the handicap stall, the family bathroom/handicap room where it's just a small single toilet bathroom like you'd find in a gas station or smth
>>
Gods chosen here, this will work out personally for me.

>What if I told you I'd give you a loan at 2%APR because I FEEL it's at 2% APR

>Loan is at 23% APR

Sorry, I felt at the time that was the APR, now pay up goyim.

Holy fuck America is doomed. All off these retards will one day hold jobs, with influence over public policy.
>>
>>71417753
>t. shlomo shekelberg
THE JEWS CONTROL THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND BRAINWASH OUR WOMEN INTO GETTING TATTOOS AND HAVING SEX WITH BLACKS
>>
>>71417804
the student loan bubble will pop. we all signed up fresh out of highschool and with our decision-making skills still not fully developed. our government fucked up on this one (and still are by not reigning in public university prices). whoever thought government directly profiting off of education was a good idea, seriously fucked up. education is supposed to be an investment for our taxes, not a money-sink.
>>
>>71418099
this is objectively factual
>>
>>71415516
i'm not worried someone watching me poop, i'm worried about guys following women into secluded restrooms and raping them.
>>
>>71418685
But that could happen right now anyway. Do you think a rapist cares if they go into the wrong bathroom?
>>
>>71411139
fucking anglos saxon, cancer of the world
>>
>>71419893
Is this a serious post or are you retarded?
>>
>>71419893
now if a woman sees a man follow her into the bathroom, she's grabbing for her pepperspray and screaming already. is that the case if bathrooms are 'gender neutral'?

now if a bystander sees a man follow a woman into a restroom, they are calling the cops or going to see if everything is ok. is that the case if bathrooms are 'gender neutral'?

i'd rather have some trannies feelfeels get hurt than my wife or sister get raped.
>>
>>71418099
Autism incarnate.
>>
>>71411139
their answers are pretty based. their responses were all pretty much "whatever floats your boat, but I don't give two shits"
>>
>>71414750
This seems staged as fuck

>>71420902
now take the camera away and secretly record them. guarantee their answers won't be the same.
>>
>>71411139
wow the fuck that blonde bitch looks like that "you're a fucking white male" guy with a wig
>>
>>71421107
they'll be pretty much the same, just more blunt
>>
>>71415746
We landed an orbital rocket on a boat
>>
>>71420775
t. Rueben Goldenberg

Not a single thing wrong with what he said, kike
>>
>>71411139
Sick conservative video brah
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.