[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give one reason slaughterhouses are still allowed to exist a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: impeachment_cover.jpg (23 KB, 180x265) Image search: [Google]
impeachment_cover.jpg
23 KB, 180x265
Give one reason slaughterhouses are still allowed to exist after watching the enormous suffering animals are subjected to inside the industrial meat production industry. protip: you can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA7eNjeYdQU

>A 'civilization' that makes such a ridiculous fuss about alleged 'war crimes' and tolerates slaughterhouses and vivisection laboratories does not deserve to live.

Savitri Devi

>An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Hitler to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat eating is wrong.

Goebbels
>>
>>71410393
Animals aren't equal to humans

I think we should try our best to preserve the biodiversity on Earth simply because the animal world is fickle and chain reactions of extinctions can happen.

Pretending to care about the life of some fucking cluck cluck chicken though is just retarded
>>
>>71410393
Because animals are not fucking people. I don't give a shit if you want to take a sledgehammer to your computer. I think it's a wasteful act but I'm not gonna ducking campaign to save the computers.
Just buy organic shit if this is so important to you.
>>
>>71410551
but pigs and other animals in slaughterhouses are highly intelligent
>>
>>71410551
http://news.discovery.com/animals/iq-tests-suggest-pigs-are-smart-as-dogs-chimps-150611.htm
>>
Because they're animals, and all the bitch tears in the world won't stop it from happening.

Now go be productive and slam your dick in a car door you whiny faggot.
>>
>>71411500

>hitler was a whiny faggot
>>
>>71410393

Animals are delicious and have no rights.

That was easy.
>>
>>71410393
Don't give a fuck, you faggot.
Them animals is tasty.
>>
>>71412134
>>71412245

Not an argument
>>
>>71410393
Bacon!

/thread
>>
>>71413188

checked but

>Not an argument
>>
>>71410393
Animals are food.
>>
>>71413359

Not an argument
>>
For example pigs have been demonstrated to:

- comprehend a simple symbolic language and can learn complex combinations of symbols

- live in complex social communities

- can manipulate a joystick to move an on-screen cursor, a capacity they share with chimpanzees

- exhibit a form of empathy when witnessing the same emotion in another individual

Can you imagine the terror they face in factory ? They aren't "just food"
>>
>>71413539
Not an argument
>>
>>71413629
>no empathy at all

sheeit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.