[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulgarian beats up gypsy for saying they're equal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 28
File: angelkaleev.jpg (26 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
angelkaleev.jpg
26 KB, 370x335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcbUMX43J9w

>Video goes viral,gets msm attention.
>Nationalist says to reporters he is proud and doesn't feel any guilt.
>Gets in legal trouble.
>FB gets flooded with cucked bulgarians ashamed of Bulgaria.
>>
>Video goes viral,gets msm attention.
http://www.novinite.com/articles/174082/Bulgarian+Man+Detained+over+Beating+of+Roma+Teenager+in+Video
>>
>>71409895
Cucks are everywhere. But like our high score shooter you cant beat Norways top cuck that invited a somali home, got raped and feel bad for the somali when the police send him out of the country.
>>
Deplorable behaviour. What is it about nationalism that views foreigners as subhuman? Fucking disgusting if you ask me.
>>
I honestly can't tell the difference between gypsies and Bulgarians, they look exactly the same
>>
>>71409895
Cucks now claim the "boy" was mentally challenged.
Not understanding all dindus are technically retarded.
>>
>>71409895

too bee honest I felt bad for the dude harassed in the video, not nice
>>
>>71410475

Yeah, I'm not a fan of gyppos but that was just dickish.
>>
>>71410475
same here, harassing people is not nice :|
>>
File: CNV7E2k.gif (999 KB, 391x189) Image search: [Google]
CNV7E2k.gif
999 KB, 391x189
>gypsies
>not the subbest of sub human worthy of beatings daily
>>
File: RmeRd7b.gif (2 MB, 420x201) Image search: [Google]
RmeRd7b.gif
2 MB, 420x201
>>71412512
>>
File: 1Xx6yxLCRlCUZsVEVGCQ_284148.gif (2 MB, 260x172) Image search: [Google]
1Xx6yxLCRlCUZsVEVGCQ_284148.gif
2 MB, 260x172
>>71412544
>>
>>71412512
>>71412544
>>71412569
>letting gypsies into your shop

i mean...
>>
>>71409895
Wtf that guy is obviously retarded. Fuck your nationalism if it came down to this.
>>
Gypsies are subhuman scum, and I hate them, but this was just wrong. Fuck, he even kicked the kid while he was down. The guy didn't even try to defend himself. What is it with Slavs and beating on defenseless people, or people that don't want to fight at all? I must have seen at least 5 or 6 videos of kids beating on defenseless old ladies or women, all of them from Slavia.
>>
>>71409895

He's right you know Turks and Gypsies are no different
>>
>>71410475
as expect from a fellow gypsy
>>
File: 1438362786161.jpg (7 KB, 172x225) Image search: [Google]
1438362786161.jpg
7 KB, 172x225
>>71412658
>What is it with Slavs and beating on defenseless people
I wouldn't say this the norm honestly however the bad news always get more attention.

Now gypsies are generally speaking shit tier human beings
>inb4 they aren't human

I like many other Bulgarians dislike them because of their toxic way of "life" however the video in the OP is really unprovoked violence. Something I can't agree on. I mean that's nigger tier behavior right there.
>>
>>71409895
I mean, I don't know what they were saying, but that seemed excessive.
>>
Kek. Niggers beating niggers.
>>
The liberals who say 'we are all equal' dont want to live with gypsies, they dont want half-gypsie children.
Its all nonsense. Just a means to social power over morons by forcing other people to say; 'gypsies are inferior', then shaming them for SJW score points.
>>
Some gypsies need to get beat up for the others to see they are not welcome.
>>
>>71410355
He does seem crazy slow.
>>
I hate gypsies but this is uncalled for.
>>
>>71413263
He acts like a faggot, but when there are 5 of them they chimp out.
>>
Bulgars still defending Europa
good for you
>>
File: 1459532503997.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1459532503997.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
Why is /pol/ actually defending this piece of shit?

Beating up retarded kids is not okay fuck you guys
>>
>>71409895
wew lad, how long ago did he post the video before they caught him?
seems p fast
>>
That moment when they take the interview of the dude with the tats and he can barely connect to normal sentences with out looking like a retard.
>>
Don't much care for this. Racist beatings should be distributed by licensed government officials. That way they are done in an orderly and efficient manner. Violence for violence sake is the realm of subhumans.
>>
>>71413561
Less than 24 hours after the vid was posted he was arrested.
>>
>>71413049

I think it's pretend empathy due to peer pressure.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 771x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 771x576
Same shir happened here last night. But it was a woman who killed a syrian.
>tfw she got lifetime prison
>>
>>71413512
If you look thru the thread I'd say most people who posted agree that this is not normal behavior or should be allowed.

>>71413561
Caught him the next day and he spent 24 hours in the police station. I heard the gypsy is gonna sue him and with that evidence and media backlash he is gonna win the case.
>>
I was expecting /pol/ to whitewash such nigger behavior because of race differences. Some of you are alright.
>>
>>71409895
Stop begging for attention with this is topic, you pathetic loner. You are almost as bad as that tooth-brush Estonian.
>>
>>71413666
Most /pol/acks are hypocrites most of the time but I think most can also see when someone steps over the line.
>>
>>71410306
sometimes the shitskins need to learn their place
It's not like he killed the kid or even injured him

You think any leftist or marxist would give a shit if it was a gang of gypsies beating a white"?
>>
>>71409895

> Self-hating Gypsy, bringing itself down to the level of a Bulgarian.

> Bulgarians, unable to recognize a compliment when they hear one.

What could go wrong?
>>
>>71412807
>>71412658
grow up pussies
Gypsies do the same thing every day
hell, niggers do the same thing every day in america
>>
>>71409895
All of these apologists here on /pol/. Fuck off, if anything, the Bulgarian didn't go far enough.
>>
>>71413793
Some sandnigger will do the same with your son one day. If you object to it, shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>71409895
If that video went viral. Why didn't you link the original source instead of a mirror?
>>
File: 1432844469110.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432844469110.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>71413756
>>71413793
When gypsies chimp out over here not even the police can save them from the backlash that follows syrup slurper.

Gypsies are thief's but they know better then to start rioting and attacking people unprovoked cause they don't have our sympathy here.
>>
fact: A shitskin being in the west is sufficient provocation for beatings & killings

If you disagree then maybe you need to head back to red dit.
>>
>>71413793
And your answer is lowering one self to the standards expected of gypsies and niggers?
>>
>>71413962
Violence is the nature of the world
>>
>>71413873
Because the nationalist guy posted it and once it went viral he deleted the original and removed all his fb photos.
fb.com / Angel.Kaleev.MAXYMAL.CRAZY
>>
File: 1460999150228.jpg (54 KB, 630x439) Image search: [Google]
1460999150228.jpg
54 KB, 630x439
let's talk about how much of a DYEL this "tough guy" is
>>
>>71413962

There is this cuck notion that "violence is never the answer". While you are stroking your ego that you are better than them, they are stroking their dicks in your ass. Maybe that's what you want and you just word it differently. At least it seems so from the side.
>>
>>71409895
Based Bulgarian, if it aint white stomp that shite!
>>
I think he should have get away in first place. Also this whole video is very strange. why way he filming that?
>>
>>71414069
So in what exactly are you better than the races you hate so much? Because you are white?

You are a disgusting violent nigger advocating for criminal behavior based on race. You are worst than the left because they at least try to hide their same urges. You are a delusional scum of Earth who has no values, dignity or integrity, no respect for morality and law, only toxic hatred.

You are worse than a nigger because at least they are deemed to a life of misery and poverty while you blend in to white culture with your degenerate views.
>>
>>71414069
Yes, but thats not the point. We put order to nature, and build mutual beneficial societies where violence is controlled. That is what sets us apart from animals.
>>
>>71412655
that is a quite intresting question. Can you give me a reasonable argument why disabledmor mentally ill people deserve special treatment? I mean their familys can care for them, because they love them.
>>
>>71409895
damn OP gyppos are a plague ..i hate their shitty behaviour but boy..i feel pity for that one..he was the peaceful type..those are rare..why beat that one without a reason.
Are you savages or wtf?I get to be pissed on migrants but on peaceful people like that one?
>>
>>71414508
What? Not interfering with people who have done no wrong is "special treatment"?
>>
File: 1446329569198.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
1446329569198.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>71412396
>>71414687
>>71414252
Anglos OUT
>>
>>71414648
They're all peaceful and retarded when you confront them one at a time. They always play the dindu nuffin victim game until they are more than you and chimp out.
>>
>>71410475
>Romania

>>71409895
Even though I think gypsies should be gassed, recording a video of you beating up retarded defenseless animals is generally not a good way to generate public support for your way of thinking.
>>
>>71409895

>being beaten up by someone holding a camera

jesus christ
>>
>>71413650
Link?
Era frumoasa?
>>
File: hitler.jpg (7 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
7 KB, 250x220
>>71409895
that is one ugly gypsy

my condolences Bulgari for living so close to those damn animals.
>>
>>71414921
cmon that dude was seriously doing like nothing..i think he liked being filmed..you can easily see the bold-chimp out types if you live enough time along their kind.I know since Bucharest was a plague pre 2007 ..gyppos slums all over the place.Now they "migrated" and the ones that remained usually do have a proper job (be it street cleaner...etc)
>>
Yeah obviously people are cucks if they don't get their rocks off when retarded beggar gets beaten up.

Yeah, obviously those marxist bulgarian cucks are the ones who are deluded, how dare they get offended when someone acts like violent ape!
>>
Reminds me of when I go out to bully malets.
>>
>>71410475
Yea same here, this was a cowardly attack, the kid meant no harm and the guy was just been a dick
>>
>>71412655
well if he is obviously retarded maybe he should not claim to be the Bulgarianshitheads equal? Maybe his caretaker should make sure that he does not interfere with the public?

>fucking gypsy/roma scum should be deported
>>
Gypsies deserve death. Fuck Romania
>>
>>71414921
This. You can tell he's in soccer pain when he barely kicks him. You should see what those animals do when they gang up on unsuspecting tourists. The White Man at least has the honor to confront him 1 on 1.
>>
>>71414687
I didnt say that, I mean that I dont understand why I am expected to treat a tard more nicely then a normal person. If 2 people do the same kind of bullshit I treat them equally.
>>
>>71415372
>he should not claim to be the >Bulgarianshitheads equal
what's wrong with claiming you are equal with another citizen of the same country?Does not law apply to both of them?Did the gyppo do anything wrong until proven otherwise?
It's funny you say this while you have sharia zones in Denmark and Arabs have privileges over the natives.
So gypsy scum should be deported but arabs to remain..nice logic achmed.
>>
>>71415369
Oh yeah because mudskins never attack whites for no reason.
Fuck it, about time they got a taste of it back, whites should start mass raping their kids and women too.
>>
>>71414069
Wow kys Nigger
>>
>>71415581
Gypsies should be sent to death camps and Romania should be sacked.
>>
>>71415369
He's a gypsy. He's guilty by association. Probably a thief and a drug dealer too. Maybe even kidnaps white children. Gypsies are worse than vermin.
>>
>>71415676
sacked by who?You and your filthy corporations already sack us..Fucking Chevron and Bechtel
>>
>>71415581
>implying being a citizen of Bulgaria makes you Bulgarian

no there is a reason for the word; second class citizen.

>It's funny you say this while you have sharia zones in Denmark and Arabs have privileges over the natives.

im going to need some real proofs friend. Pro tip you cant.

Denmark is not Sweden / England / France or some other shithole.

>So gypsy scum should be deported but arabs to remain..nice logic achmed.

again, implying I dont want to deport all muzzies, romas, arabs and other unwelcome elements.

>Did the gyppo do anything wrong until proven otherwise?

you mean besides from being a gyppo in foreign nation were he does not belong? Gypsies have had hundred of years to settle and assimilate but nope.
>>
>>71414508
They don't. Kill them all, i just hope that you don't get a child or member of family with mental disability and then come back ask me the same question.
>>
>>71415919
The fact that you're allowed to have a country is a bad thing. Giving gypsies a place for their rape caravans to steal more white children and retreat to is how your people flourished, and needs to be stopped.
>>
>>71409895
This is the guy's twitter
https://twitter.com/Angel_Kaleev
>>
>>71415619
>they act like subhumans
>lets also act like subhumans instead of gasing every rapist,pedophile.
>>
I saw my father get robbed by a pack of gypsies in Paris when I was a small child. He chased them and attempted to fight them but they escaped nonetheless. While he was and is somewhat of a leftcuck (at least politically), I've wanted them gassed ever since, as well as other peoples who display gypsy behavior (Muslims, Niggers).
>>
>>71409895

>FB gets flooded with cucked bulgarians ashamed of Bulgaria.

Actual Bulgarians or people who emigrated to get away from gypsies and are now holier than though?
>>
>>71410475
>feeling sorry for gypsies

wew
>>
>>71415369

They are raised to exploit gadjo from before they can walk ... they always mean harm.
>>
>>71409895
>be Gyppo
>steal from tourists
>pickpocket people on the street
>laugh about it with your bros later
>"OH NO SOMEBODY HELP THE POOR GYPSIES!"
fuck 'em.

The SJW arm does not reach so far, do not be deceived. They rely on social pressure to circumvent the law. They can do nothing if you simply ignore them. Don't even give your cucked overseer the chance to fire you. Quit your job and go into business for yourself.
>>
Sure he is a bully and a retard to upload/share the video but make no mistake if those animals have the upper hand they will not hesitate to fuck you up for good and the local news will not bother reporting on it or much the MSM. Individual violence cases like those should be punished but when push comes to shove you gotta stick with your tribe.
>>
File: CMGCh-QW8AABykA.png (230 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
CMGCh-QW8AABykA.png
230 KB, 500x286
>>71409895
>beating up generals
>hunting refugees
>Rusev
Bulgarians seem alright.
>>
>>71409895
But the gypsy was right. That Bulgarian guy does look like a gypsy
>>
>>71416266
All the ones that escaped are now major liberal cucks also a lot who are here but live in the big city and avoid contacts with gypsies
>>
>>71416035
If he has a damn identity card he has the same right to stay as you do.Gyppos havn't come to Europe now..or 10 years ago they came 1000 years ago probably so they may be as old to the old continent as some states.
We all want bad elements deported,burned ,etc..but we live in a community,we're not animals.And where would you deport them?Who would take them?
>>
>>71416356
This.
Gypsy "culture" also literally revolves around theft, swindling, begging and work avoidance.
They're subhuman in every sense of the word. Not even decades of communism has cured these animals of their "way of life", so leftists really have no argument like "they just need better government programs!" left.
>>
>>71416037
I do have a retarded family member, he is basicly a 6 year old child with a grown body in bad condition.
As long as he doesnt start thinking that he is an adult and he doesnt do crap when confronted with other people, also he gets along with non-classified idiots.
Only the family(us) must care for him, noone else.
>>
>>71413650
>Romania
>lifetime prison

Yea right
>>
>>71410322
One is alot like the zoo speciment from zambia in your bedroom right now.
The other is not.
>>
>>71416121
I detect some butthurt.I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>71409895
What are you proud of? picking on someone who's weaker than him? Kill yourself my man
>>
>>71416505
Edit: As long as he doesnt start thinking that he is an adult its not bad
>>
>>71416612
Someone who hates the fact that a bunch of smelly, dirty, invasive thieves are allowed to have their own country.

>b-b-but the only people who hate us are Bulgies!

Hahaha, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>71416173
YES!
We tried to fucking accommodate, reason, rationalise their behaviour, make excuses, talk, understand and be the bigger person and look where it got Europe.
The day of the rope is the only answer, If I'm walking along and see some mudshit being beaten up I'm not stopping it, I'm either looking the other way or laying the boot in too. fuck em!
>>
Gypsies here don't want to work even if they can, they prefer robbing and killing old people and drinking with their families all day while listening to shitty music. The gypsy in the video got beat up because he said that they're equal, while the Bulgarian kept asking him if they're equal and beating him until he said that they aren't lol
>>
>>71412512

Fucking burn them all
>>
Worthless piece of shit.
That guy was no threat at all and he just beats & humiliates him for no reason.
>>
>>71412569
these look like designated poo in loos
>>
>>71416796
Don't you have a riot to participate in, monkey?
>>
>>71416496

Sterilize them.

Or rather, sterilize habitual offenders/frauds, welfare leeches who don't make effort to get work etc. Gypsies will self select themselves for it.
>>
The gypsy probably earned it, but he got beat for all the wrong reasons there.

Still, couldn't care less about those maggots
>>
File: 41_big.jpg (68 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
41_big.jpg
68 KB, 650x433
Have you all western faggots ever lived NEAR gypsies?

They are literally worst scum on this goddamn planet. Not only loud and violent as niggers tend to, but also treacherous and sorta clever in their fuckery. Small deceitful fucks, they swarm you like a rats and then steal, rape and even sometimes murder.

Spent 6 years living in the neighborhood with them. Never more. And no fucking shielded fuck from a 100% white gated community will tell me otherwise.
>>
>>71412658
>What is it with Slavs and beating on defenseless people
this remember me a video of a slav descendant white guy here beating a black homeless guy with a piece of wood and then started kicking him in the head when he blacked out(kek), another guy recorded it all, the guy was just laying in the floor and the slav started beating him saying he is a thief

>>71416843
>going to riots unironically
>>
>>71416695
Well it osunds like you were conned by one.Here in Romania you must be pretty dumb to get conned by a gyppo,i'm sorry for you amerifriend you'd better get yourself some education and some common sense and walk out of your basement a little the real world is much larger then your house.
>>
>Boo hoo muh poor defenceless gyppo
No wonder you guys are getting flooded whit invaders whit this kind of mentality
>>
>>71416173
If you can't deal with them on a civilized level, you stoop to theirs to get it through their thick skulls that they ought to behave in a certain way.

Or do you think every third-world nation in the world having a western-style democratic republic (and failing to maintain it, but that's besides the point) is solely the result of diplomatic negotiation and setting a good example?
>>
>>71416940
I've never met a gypsy in my life, and for good reason. They wouldn't be treated well in America.

>gypsy trying to talk about education

Isn't it literally illegal in your country? Don't your roving caravans frown upon things like literacy and maths?
>>
>>71413666
>>71413737

All I see is different niggers fighting. Both are not high IQ masterrace people so why give a fuck if they murder each other.
>>
>>71416942
>>71416942
>>71416942
>>71416942
>>71416942

This. Exactly this. Thank you Serb-bro.
>>
>>71409895
How was he caught?
>>
>>71416680

>As long as he doesnt start thinking that he is an adult its not bad

Liberals and care for the mentally handicapped is such a fucking poisonous combination. They want to treat them as normal members of society, they weaponize stupidity in the process. Yeah, let the retards fuck and have children, they have the right ... the right to be horrible parents and create retarded kids, wee.
>>
Poor little cunt can't help being a scruffy bastard. Seeing his smile turn into fear and tears was upsetting. I wouldn't wish this bullying on anyone, this is why we hate niggers and mudslimes, this Bulgarian cunt is acting just like one of them. Fuck him.
>>
File: Rops-Temptation-Saint-Anthony.jpg (202 KB, 550x749) Image search: [Google]
Rops-Temptation-Saint-Anthony.jpg
202 KB, 550x749
>>71414508
>Can you give me a reasonable argument why disabledmor mentally ill people deserve special treatment?
It's generally accepted that beating someone incapable or unwilling to fight is worse than beating someone who has a good chance of knocking you on your arse, since it requires no courage and comes with no risk.

This video is disgusting because the kid isn't recorded doing anything wrong, looks like he's about to cry, and gets kicked while he's on the ground. Contrary to popular opinion, not everyone on /pol/ wants Aktion T4 resurrected, and not everybody on /pol/ wants to be crushed under a jackboot.
>>
>>71416496
>And where would you deport them?Who would take them?

again implying I care or that it is even my problem. We have next to none native Gypsies in Denmark and the few who are here we can send home to Romania and let you deal with them.

>If he has a damn identity card he has the same right to stay as you do.

I dont know the laws in Romaland friend but here in Denmark that is not the case. If you are not a native Dane you can be deported for minor offenses like: Stealing, speeding or other minor crimes. You also cant vote and you are not protected by our constitution (free speech and so on). The reason for this is that you can just leave if you dont like it. Nobody is forcing you faggots to come.

>Gyppos havn't come to Europe now..or 10 years ago they came 1000 years ago

so how come they arent just European like the rest of you cucks? Oh thats right, for about a 1000 years they have failed to assimilate and still to this day hold on to their gypsy culture.

>We all want bad elements deported,burned ,etc..but we live in a community,we're not animals

Humans are indeed animals and a very territorial one at that. Our animal tendencies is also the reason why leftist utopias will never come about as humans are racist by nature. If you mix cultures and different races it will lead to conflict and eventually one will have to give. To make sure that does not happen we live in separate groups (countries and nations).
>>
>>71416505
Ok and let's say that he gets attacked by one of your /pol bros just because he has no cognitive abilities or ability to defend himself? It is subhuman behaviour not even in gyppo tier, they don't do that either.

Gyppos are scum it is well known fact but it is not ok to beat retarded people just because you can.
>>
>>71417118
Well, it worked out for your parents.
>>
>>71416704
What I meant is that you basicly become on of them, you dont get rid of them by beating them up. Ofc in short term I would tear apart every rapefugy fucker who is agressive. But in long term we need to build walls and kick them out of Europe. After that we need to start revolution in our own countries (jews/wageslavery/leftist) then after we are fixed we help them to get rid of their jews too.
Then they can effectivly take care of their human trash and become a good country like they were 3-4k yars ago.
>>
>>71417058
No problem czechbro
>>
>>71409895
Gypsies are not equal, they will always be petty thieves and glue huffers.

At least they're mostly harmless
>>
>>71412512
kek, that's impressive, she just goes for the whole thing as her fatass friends chat, it's like magic
>>
>>71409895
Revolting. That poor Romani.
>>
>>71409895
>boy

Nigger looks 30
>>
>>71409895
Pretty based
>>
I wish there was also video footage of the numerous bulgarians who can't live in peace because of that entitled scum. There is a reason that guy got offended. Heck even a senior british lady got raped and killed by gypsy recently.
>>
>>71417029
>amerisama speaking about education while >most of his universities are filled with >foreigners including romanians.
You realise you finish highschool at the second order function.I learn that shit at 10 years old ...typical burger.
>>
>>71417385
>Gypsy can't even greentext properly

Where on earth are universities filled with Gypsies, let alone in America?

>most unis

Hahahaha, okay fammy. My university has less than 30 International students out of almost 8 thousand.

No one in America likes your dirty thieving kind, don't flatter yourself.
>>
When I was using a public restroom years back I was around 16 and a group of niggers come in and they try to rob me. Next thing some guy comes in and he shouts in Bulgarian and 3 other drunk Bulgarians come running in the bathroom and beat the shit out of the niggers.

I've always felt a debt to Bulgarians since that day.
>>
Whoever defends gypsies had never met one.
>>
>>71412658
>bulgarian
>slav
choose one , too much turkroach blood
>>
>>71417504
>Where on earth are universities filled with Gypsies, let alone in America?
India
>>
>>71417118
Ofc mentaly or otherwise geneticly ill people dont have the irght to breed.

>>71417168
wat?

>>71417150
I meant that it doesnt matter if he is mentaly ill or not.
>beating up someone who is not willing to fight
someone calls your girl a bitch,spits on your child and steals something from you and burns it. then he falls on the floor saying he doesnt want to fight.
If I would get away with it I honestly would kill him.

>>71417164
Ofc its not ok to beat ppl just because you can. Its never ok to harm someone who doesnt intend to harm you in any way.
>>
File: 1459718549413.png (104 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
1459718549413.png
104 KB, 275x268
Fuck gypsies man,but I don't like this.
>>
>>71409895
>touching a gypsy
Disgusting
>>
File: 200px-Jidf_logo.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jidf_logo.png
54 KB, 200x200
>>71412467
>>71412396
>>71410475
>>71412655

>>71412658
>>71413512

Jesus fucking christ
>>71413659 >>71413049 >>71413563 >>71413588
>>71413650

>>71413666
>>71413737

>>71413756
seriously are these the Lelelelelreddit cucks they pay ? like motherfuckers step your shitty niggerloving game up if you want to spam shill threads daily and come with the compasion and facts daily, NOBODY HERE THAT HAS A FUCKING ABOVE DINDU IQ will fall for this shit.

Fuck me if i ever knew a motherfucking non westerner that even cared about shitty goddamn gipsies, they have killed, raped, and pillaged so goddamn much in europe, and its been going on for so long we all know its what they do

BUT SUDDENLY SOMEONE HITS A DINDU AND ITS OH NO NOT THE GOYM KICKING A DINDU OH NO

fucking goddamn trash tier bait,
like i seriously read all of those fucking things and motherfucker, if i ever in any way even fucking closely lost to that Shitskin level of bait.

God , i seriously think they should stop hiring non jewish and ausie shitposters, because fuck me you goddamn shitstains are the most retarded bunch i have found in the last week to be honest.

>>71413838
>>71413838
>>71413838
Especially you, you are going full jihad mode my muslim invader from another jewish payd country.'
Where is your pre proxy location ?

>>71413962
>>71414095
>>71414174
>>71415197
>>
>>71417732
>someone calls your girl a bitch,spits on your child and steals something from you and burns it. then he falls on the floor saying he doesnt want to fight.
Firstly, that's clearly not the same thing as saying "we're equal" then being made to grovel on the ground by a thuggish Bulgarian.

Secondly, calling your girlfriend a bitch and spitting on your child are definitely not the actions of someone unwilling to fight you, whether or not he pussies out afterwards.
>>
>>71417697
believe it or not now there is more blood mixing than during the kebab empire because people (not all) are liberal and mostly not united
>>
>>71409895
This is completely opposite thing of what we should be doing. We should be promoting ourselves as those who love our people, not those who hate others. Alternative right is the way, Nazis are fucking worthless.
>>
>>71410306
Yeah I know, bastardizing someones culture and country by being a dirty gypsy is pretty fucking disgusting
>>
>>71409895
He went too easy on the gypsy, should've killed him no one would care anyway.
>>
File: tiggare.jpg (81 KB, 630x358) Image search: [Google]
tiggare.jpg
81 KB, 630x358
>>71412512
Hahaha their ''cultural'' clothing is literally designed for stealing. They LITERALLY have hooks under their skirt for stealing shit. One gypsie woman her in Sweden got busted for stealing two 5 liter cans of motor oil from a gas station, they found them hanging in the hooks under her skirt.

Clever as fuck desu
>>
>>71417504
probably you'r in a liberal arts one.
In our country we don't even have all the "fields" you have . Universities with courses of feminine studies are literally non-universities.Check a technical one and get rekt.

Continue believeing you are well-loved world-wide desu.
>>
>>71409895
which one is the gypst and wichone is the bulgarian
>>
>>71409895
I get punishing them for stealing and scamming but randomly picking on him? You bulgarians need to work on your inferiority complex kek
>>
>>71417942
>Gypsies
>White
Dude what the fuck, for the short time I spent in Europe I've never seen a more despicable people than the "travellers". Keep in mind I deal with coons on the reg where I live, at least abo's are literally to dumb to register why what they're doing is wrong and just want to sniff petrol. Gypsies have some weird goblin like cunning to them
>>
>>71417898
You seem visibly upset, Sven.

There is no logical reason why you would ever fight someone who has no intention to fight you, especially if you're already in the process and they're not fighting back. There is a time and place for social revolution and one day the Gypsies will be deported back to India, but this guy is just beating on this kid for no reason other than the fact he's a Gypsy. I don't know how you relate that to the Eternal Jew but your country has been cucked so bad I'm not surprised that you fall for these mindgames.
>>
>>71409895
Looks like the guy from that article where he fought off police while masturbating.
>>
the gypsy is wrong

but it's the guy's own fault for recording and letting the video online
>>
File: le suicide option.jpg (15 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
le suicide option.jpg
15 KB, 395x395
>>71418116
>trap loving !roachz5iys
>>
>>71418018
>liberal arts one

Engineering and Nursing with additional focus on Post-Grad. Keep trying though, Gypsy.

It has nothing to do with well loved. I don't give a fuck if people love America or not, because that doesn't change how much influence we have over them.
>>
kicking someones head who is surrendering and laying on the ground is inexusable to me
>>
>>71417923
I used quite a hypebole there.

Its never ok to harm someone who doesnt intend to harm you in any way. is basicly what

I mean, "we are equal" is quite offensive if you think about it. Also the gipsy could have said that he was wrong and would be left unharmed(or almost)
>>
>>71417989
God I hate the begger on Stockholm's central station with "money thanks" sing. It's always the old ladies that give them money too
>>
>>71418282
It's fine as long as the victim is a shitskin subhuman.
>>
File: MDe7RHi.png (19 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
MDe7RHi.png
19 KB, 204x204
>>71418139
there will never be deportations you autistic burger, never in a milion years. white guilt has spread so far from americanised cuck tv and media that it has become the autism spectrum levels that your shitty nosejobs wanted.

no worries, europe will have its day of the rope
and white women will cry about deportation att first, and then when they start mass murdering the trees will be once again, just like the fucking slavs did, and romanians did, one by one, impaled and hanged, and they will flee back to their own shitskin holes they crawled out of.
>>
>>71418282
>>
>>71418282
The "offender" wanted him to say that they are not equal.
The fist is the last option, but it is an option.
>>
>>71418391
>It's always the old ladies that give them money too
Its always the old ladies that feed the alley cats to.
>>
I've seen 2 gypsies in Estonia, every time they're fucking human trash that either steal or deal drugs.

Based Bulgarian, I wish this human trash never existed. Whenever someone tells you that all races have equal intelligence, look at the fucking gypsies.
>>
>>71418352
So it's okay for Matsumoto and Hiroki to kick the fuck out of you if you refuse to admit you're below them?
>>
File: scum.jpg (54 KB, 650x725) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
54 KB, 650x725
I come from a small bulgarian town, basically the town is white as snow and the gyppos live at the edges of the city. Man, no human being is more worthless than a gypsy. They are literally useless. I might sound like a fucking nazi but the morally dignified cunts that defend them are the people that are trying to make being a SJW trendy in Bulgaria or people that have left the country and forgotten what it's really like out there.

>pic related, two soap bars have beaten up a 93-year old lady for 50 euro
>>
>>71418274
>Nursing
Well i bet you doing nursing then...saged
>>
>>71418134
You dumb fuck, read what I wrote again. I wasn't implying gypsies are white, I was implying Video maker is a retarded worthless 1488er, who we'd (alt right) be better off without
>>
finland is full of gypsies. don't come here.
also nuke romania
>>
>>71418908
http://therightstuff.biz/2015/05/02/no-enemies-on-the-right/
>>
>>71418608
Most likely I would ignore them. So they wouldnt have a reason... If they would offense me I would try to either run or fight obviously.
>>
File: 1458345510740.gif (622 KB, 281x207) Image search: [Google]
1458345510740.gif
622 KB, 281x207
>>71409895
>tfw the first time i revealed my powerlevel was ranting about gypsies in class when i was 17
Fuck gypsies
Worse than niggers and kikes
>>
>>71416350
>>71415619
>>71415767
Yea but the guy is an idiot by recording evidence of the "beating" which was just a bitch slap and kicking the Gypsy on the ground, petty fucking weak honestly

Beating on 1 gypsy will do nothing but fuel the left wing media and making the right wing look bad

If you really want to get rid of the shitskin problem, you have to get rid of the cunts bringing them in, but for months I have seen no improvement or no one actually doing anything about it, however I will give Poland and Hungary credit on actually fighting back against this bullshit and if UK leaves EU they will also get respect, the rest of Europe remains a shitskin liberal nightmare
>>
apparently a guy my mom knows has a gypsy wife, shes a PROSTITUTE, and her gypsy brothers beat him all the time and bully him, but he loves her lel, what a cuck

honestly, gypsies are the worst, theyre like mini jews cockroaches
>>
File: 1460369962935.png (231 KB, 673x843) Image search: [Google]
1460369962935.png
231 KB, 673x843
>>71417697
we have 1.5% turk blood lol, based on numerous dna studies
>>
>>71419147
Ausbro are there any gyppos in your country ? If they've managed to get even there it means they are fucking resourceful.I for one don't afford at the moment a trip to Australia :D
>>
>>71409895
That's nigger tier behavior.
>>
what a fucking faggot, attacking my brothers like that, I hope this racist bulgarian gets thrown in jail
>>
File: 1459828503827.jpg (47 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
1459828503827.jpg
47 KB, 460x645
>>71417564
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
THIS
>>
>>71419457
Yea we get Romanians here but not many actually live here due to strict immigration laws
>>
>>71417564
Now that is called generalizing...
>>
>>71419060
>The more moderate leftists know they need the drive, energy, and passion of the radicals

Literally why Marxism is falling across the world. Literally the reason for term "regressive right".
From complete cultural dominance to bugger and bigger failures, because they can't control their radicals, who are as crazy as our 1488ers.
>>
>>71420336
>regressive right
Regressive left*
>>
File: 1371856285014.png (637 KB, 608x628) Image search: [Google]
1371856285014.png
637 KB, 608x628
>>71418806
Fucking despicable.
>>
>>71409895

There is no justice in ths world
>>
File: RomperStomper.png (89 KB, 194x331) Image search: [Google]
RomperStomper.png
89 KB, 194x331
>>71412512
>>71412569
They really know how to smuggle stuff in their ass.
>>
>>71410475
This. There's plenty of foreigners causing trouble in Europe he could start a fight with. It's fucked up he chose the one kid who looks like he might be on the spectrum.
>>
File: violence is golden.jpg (78 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
violence is golden.jpg
78 KB, 640x629
>>71415641
>he doesn't know the gold standard
>>
Am I a fag for feeling bad for the gypsy?

He seems kinda retarded but not a bad guy (for a gypsy)
Why is /pol/ rewarding nigger tier attitude?
>>
>>71421624
>beard
>9gag
>jack donovan
nice, all in all
>>
>>71422000
>details of quote picture nobody looks at when downloading has influence over content of the quote

Good for you, buddy.
>>
>>71417697
nice proxy, Abdul
>>
>>71421848
I can't feel bad for gyppos at all. Grew up in a predominant gipsy area and it was hell. Every single one of them (counted by thousands) was a complete asshole and their bad attitude was directly affected by how many other gyppos were around atm.
>>
>>71417898
Read your post and evaluate your life.

Take your fucking meds.
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.