[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of our government senators demonstrating an Adler A110 l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Ricky Muir A110.png (472 KB, 678x378) Image search: [Google]
Ricky Muir A110.png
472 KB, 678x378
One of our government senators demonstrating an Adler A110 lever-action Shotgun

I honestly don't know why there has to be so much fucking whinging about guns in our country. Hardly anyone owns one.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/04/19/16/33/senator-ricky-muir-fires-controversial-adler-shotgun-in-facebook-video
>>
Why are Australians so attractive?
Shouldn't country filled with descendants of felons and exiled civil servants be filled with hideous untermensch?
>>
>>71411445
Because we didn't all come from vile filth like yourself
>>
>>71411445
Good genetic stock. No Euromutts, just British Isles blood.
Of course all that is being destroyed so we can become the antichrists mixed men who will have aligance to nothing but globalisim.
>>
>>71409400
Vote 1 LDP to get back our gun rights.
>>
>>71412055
kek 100% Eastern suburbs of Victoria is a melting pot of south asian women with beta anglo/irish/wog men producing androgynous people + tons of race mixers.
>>
>lever-action shotgun

That's the most retarded thing I've ever come across.
>>
>>71413925
Exactly, GTFO of Melbourne if you value your bloodline. The future there is rule by superior unmixed asians who are outcompeting degenerate and increasingly mixed white aussies. They have cram schools in Aus now, asians can afford them, as well as the good 'catchment zone' postcodes.
>>
File: terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg (38 KB, 347x500) Image search: [Google]
terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg
38 KB, 347x500
>>71414058
Fuck you, asshole.
>>
I'm buying one.

Idk where all this bullshit came from about it being a baby killer 9000

I've had an IAC lever action shotgun for a while...
>>
>>71414745
>not using the 45 longslide, with laser sighting
>>
>>71414754
Wish I could buy a murican made 12G levergun instead of turkroach kind.
>>
The nanny state statist cunts run everything here. They run it all. I think I'm going to break for the US or NZ where I dont have .gov watching me take a piss.
They are completly compliant in destroying our way of life. I actually feel sorry for them (and my life sucks), just dogs doing their corrupt masters bidding without a 2nd thought. Its sad, a sad unfree way to live.
>>
I own 2 so I make up for my pussy dad not owning any
>>
>>71409400
>Maybe if I fire this gun people will forget I have zero political integrity
>>
>>71412376
Vote ALA in the senate bruv
>>
>>71415903
ALA are jewish controlled opposition and antigun.
>>
>>71414901
>Not using the phased plasma rifle with a 40 watt range

Come on cunt
>>
This is the future we chose by allowing leftist politicians to be elected.

We are going to get a massive gun ban in the EU in june, most semi-autos will be banned solely because "they look scary". What's going to happen next? They'll ban repeating firearms because "they can fire almost as fast as semi-autos", then they'll ban single shot weapons because as some leftard in Australia said "one round is enough to kill". Of course the greens managed to ban crossbows and now want to ban compound bows.

Australia is basically a glimpse of the totalitarian future that is awaiting us all, and instead of heeding the warning, we're jumping right into the very same hell.
>>
I'm pretty negative/bleak about Australia's future. The left and globalists are going to win it all here.
The liberal party cucks will run their hold & fold tactic and 20 years from now they will sternly defend trannys rights. Yesterdays leftist, they conserve nothing.
>>
>>71414058
it's only because they banned pump actions so it's better than a bolt
>>
>>71409400
Based Ricky Muir. Shame he's most likely gonna lose his seat with this double D election
>>
>>71416910
>the greens managed to ban crossbows and now want to ban compound bows
kek
they really don't want anyone to be able to defend themselves
next they'll want to ban sharp objects of all kinds
>>
>>71409400
>there are people who actually believed that lever action was a revolutionary new babby killing feature on salt weapons
>>
>>71416910
>Of course the greens managed to ban crossbows and now want to ban compound bows.
Is this for fucking real? I don't want to believe.
>>
>>71415661

>I think I'm going to break for the US or NZ where I dont have .gov watching me take a piss

Eh. US gov will most likely take watch you taking a piss, but in a different context.
>>
>>71419225
There's only 1 territory in Australia where you can still buy crossbows unregulated, everywhere else they require a licence of some sort. It's fucked.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.