[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Victor Orbán
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Orban.jpg (17 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Orban.jpg
17 KB, 540x360
Is he a real Hung Aryan or a Cuckservative like Cameron?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3BUDJ-PZhA

You decide
>>
Yes he is enemy of the left. He even told the commies to fuck off in '89. He is the Hungariab politician, who dares to stand up against the leftist.
>>
>>71409192
corrupt shit but still better than others here (especially cuz the rest libtard open border faggots)
>>
>>71409192
Corrupt af, but at least he is more competent than the previous leftist ministers. Got a lot of shit for the wall, but it was the right decision. People accuse him of being a russian shill, but he sucks Putin's cock for economic benefits and cheap gas prices
>>
>>71410093

Openly low cost corrupt like Berlusconi or 'fuck the people for a few sheckels so it doesn't look corrupt' corrupt?
>>
>>71409192
Whatever happened to Jobbik? I remember they grabbed some ~12% in 2010 or something and after that they fell off the radar.
>>
>>71410219
they are still strong and even stronger nowdays
>>
>>71410218
It mainly the EU funds and he uses it to control his underlings and oligarch friends. Problem is, they russian-tier incompetent, so it makes ppl angry.
>>
>>71410727
*involves
>>
File: horthyfeels.png (49 KB, 949x1140) Image search: [Google]
horthyfeels.png
49 KB, 949x1140
>>71410218
the first one, but the low-cost part is highly debatable

>>71410727
>implying you can differentiate the origin of any fund that goes into our blackhole called government
government transparency is not exactly top priority with these guys
>>
File: rodeo-bull.jpg (123 KB, 648x455) Image search: [Google]
rodeo-bull.jpg
123 KB, 648x455
>>71409192
For historical reasons Hungarians get more and more red pilled. The system here got almost overthrown in 2006 when harder-line procuratos ruled us.

As a populist leader, he does a softer dictature instead. He follows any trend and sometimes even willing to implement beneficial changes in order to keep some external oligarch control up here.
>>
>>71409262
If our PM had actual balls he would have squished that fucking kike's hand so hard that he shat himself...
>>
>>71409262
I can't really get a context, they fought over a postion of where to stand?
>>
>>71411130
True senpai, but as much as it saddens me, they are still better than Gurcsány and the hard-core ex-commies. Truth is, most of the people, mainly nyuggers long for the old goulash communism, so he is providing exactly that.
>>
>>71411130

Is he as redpilled as pol believes.
I'd rather someone who greases off the top but keeps out the invaders than someone who fucks everything up.

You can get back money, you can't get back demographics
>>
File: MFW4.jpg (48 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
MFW4.jpg
48 KB, 513x510
>>71411566
>Orbán
>gulash communism

lolwut
>>
>>71411343
Juncker was just drunk as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fASN9oYGdw
>>
>>71411343
Juncker a unelected EU official is calling a elected head of government a dictator because he does some things the EU doesn't like.
>>
File: haroldapproves.jpg (542 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
haroldapproves.jpg
542 KB, 3000x2000
>>71411819
>no medical visit fee
>gubmint will give you jerbs plebs
>muh minimalwage
>eliminate unemployment by artifical means
>muh gubmint controlled pension
>muh government rhetoric of protecting workers

sound pretty goulashcommunism to me senpai
>>
>>71411621
his views mainly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68nE-xz2mas

he is redpilled imho, but also flawed in a lot of way, populist to the degree when it starts to get harmful
>>
>>71411343
Juncker getting the amount of attention he should ever deserve from anyone.
>>
>>71412431
What is this list? Most of these existed before Soviet Union. Go be libtardtarian somewhere else.
>>
>>71412664
But before WWI, most of Eastren Europe was a half-feudal society, austria-hungary was too busy playing we wuz relevant and shiet. Then after WWII communism implemented it because, surprise-surpirse it works. Learn history snownigger
>>
>>71412664
>libtardtarian
nice namecalling

you should read them in the context of hungarian internal politics of the last 10 years if you can be bothered

i will give you an example:
>no medical visit fee
our medical care is fucked up, bleeds money from every orifice, the commie PM proposed that for every visit to you GP pay some trivial fee (about 1 EUR), to unclog the state GP-s a bit so the pensioners dont use the waitingroom as clubhouse
Viktor went batshit and held a fucking plebsticide for god know how much money to oppose that shit

universal healthcare is GOOD, but only if it WORKS, if its shit then its fucking atrocious (heck whenever i have problem i dont even think of using the states healthcare system, i pay instead)

sound commie to you?
>>
>>71413124
>>71413171
I am pretty sure commies were not the first ones to give out pensions, minimum wages, healthcare ect
>>
orbán geci
ez van, legények
TEK figyel
>>
>>71413530
do you know what goulashcommunism means?
>>
>>71414195
no
>>
File: sLe13h3.jpg (195 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3.jpg
195 KB, 1224x1445
>>71414345
>>
>>71414951
whatever
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.