[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of smoking weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11
File: IMAG0081_1.jpg (106 KB, 1152x1070) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0081_1.jpg
106 KB, 1152x1070
What does /pol/ think of smoking weed?
>>
>>71408913
Only subhuman slaves do that. Why do you ask that?
>>
>>71408959
Because I smoke weed and hasj?

I also think you ment Slavs
>>
i really can't form an opinion.

i'm 29 and live in utah.

somehow i've managed to go my entire life being completely unfamiliar with weed. i don't even know what it smells it like.
>>
>>71408913
Kill yourself
>>
>>71409028
Well I don't want to give you any ideas but you could try to get it once? Maybe you like it. I don't smoke it much probably 1 time every 2 weeks.

Being a stoner is degenerate but smoking weed sometime isn't a bad thing
>>
Drugs are degenerate
>>
>>71409048
Fuck off ginger
>>
it kills motivation, critical thinking, and causes social anxiety.

It makes you feel like you need it to make life tolerable, because otherwise its just a dull, lifeless mess. While its not physically addicting, it can be psychologically addicting if you don't have enough positive stimuli in your life.
>>
It's main user base are limp wristed hippies and negros.

I think that should tell you all you need to know.
>>
Its good for you.
If like me you play musical instruments.
>>
>>71409028
You know mangos? Imagine if mangos could fart. Weed smells like fruity mango farts.
>>
>>71409168
Pretty much this
>>
File: 1461042265044.jpg (90 KB, 701x728) Image search: [Google]
1461042265044.jpg
90 KB, 701x728
>2016
>smoking the herbal jew
>>
>>71408913
degenerate, obnoxious retards

lower than even crack or heroin users
>>
>>71408913

May The Almighty G*d My L*rd forbid anybody from trying to get their hands on my weed
>>
>>71408913
i smoked it over 2 years, everyday. I stoped last week and i dont know if i ever felt as fit as i feel know ever in the last two years. Its okay if you smoke it once a month, but you need about 3 or 4 days to get it out of your body
>>
>>71409019
Nope. It was slaves. They are slaves to their addiction and their criminal suppliers.
>>
>>71408913
I don't like it
This does not matter
Therefore you should be allowed to

Bretty simple
>>
DUDE
>>
>>71408913
>What does /pol/ think of smoking weed?

Overhyped, but occasionally pleasant.

A bad habit if you do it all the time, but that's usually just a phase anyway.
>>
>>71409383
You have obviously never had to deal with a crackhead or a needlerat
>>
>>71408913
> in a county / state where it is prohibited
You help sub human create a parallel economy, basically burning your cash, helping them get better standard of living than you.

> in a country / state where it's allowed and purchased legally
You do what you want but you should be tested at work, if high on the job you get fired, also no driving license for pot head and no free Healthcare
>>
>>71408913
It's Bluepill: The Drug. It does not cause failure in people, it's more like a miner's canary. No person who does a lot of weed is worth anything. They cannot be trusted and they cannot be relied upon.
>>
>>71409574
How's Hong Couver?
>>
WEED
>>
Habitual pot consumption is literally for losers.

>lower social class than their parents
>more antisocial behaviors at work, such as stealing money or lying to get a job
>relationship problems, such as intimate partner violence and controlling abuse

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/2015-2016/03/20160323_cannabis-alcohol-study.html
>>
>>71409673

[Citation Needed]

No, your middle school class experiences last week don't count kid
>>
>>71409716
Do the weed abusers cause problems, or do the problem causer abuse weed
>>
>>71409716

correlation=/=causation dumbass
>>
Weedfags are the vegans of drug users, there is no point arguing with them because they are so twisted in the head and their retarded life choices literally make them even more retarded.

One of the most hated groups on the planet.
>>
Everyone will be smoking weed tomorrow, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>71409988
not all of them, but i admit, the most of them are
>>
>>71408913

Degenerate.
>>
smoking weed is great. makes me feel good and is something fun to do with friends.
>>
>>71408913
I smoke weed and i am not a nig.
I have a high paying job, a girlfriend, my own house and i am not a lazy sloth either.

It depends a lot on your personality and when you started.

Don't do it before 24 and don't smoke everyday.
And do breaks between highs.

Weed is only a problem if you are unstable, but most unstable people do alcohol anyway.

Nuff said.
>>
>>71408913
Don't do it myself but don't have a problem with people that do
>>
>>71409675
It was a shithole while i was there. Now im surrounded by frogs but, aslong as you stay out of montreal, things are good
>>
>>71410132
>the thought process of an addict
>>
>>71409168
>>71409332
But it doesn't for me?
>>71409338
Cucknada please
>>71409383
B8
>>71409491
I'm not addicted so its okay. it justs makes you feel relaxed and it's a fun thing to do with friends.
>>71409511
I'm not an slave to weed so it is ok
>>71409518
Based Aussie. If only leftists were like you
>>71409661
I don't work I go to university
>>71409673
vvvvv
>>71409762
You rekt him
>>
>>71410381
well it's better to be addicted to weed than to fucking little boys like in iran
>>
>>71410381
>Muslim talking about thought processes
>>
>>71409338
>muh current year
>leaf
>>
>>71409803
Either way the results are statistically significant.

>>71409809
I never said anything about causation, Chong.
>>
>>71410424
It's noon in Britain, you should be praying not shitposting Nigel.
>>
>>71410436
I like how [current year] as a meme has trumped >current year.

4chan has changed since I've been here...
>>
>>71408913

It's better than the copious amounts of alcohol I need to sleep.

Don't often have it, don't like smoking, no fucking idea why it should be illegal though.
>>
>>71410397
They can fit a university in that micro-nation?
>>
People can do any drugs they want as long as they keep it to themselves. It's their body, doesn't affect me.
>>
>>71409558
WEED
>>
>>71410669
LMAO
>>
File: peterspreg.jpg (7 KB, 211x220) Image search: [Google]
peterspreg.jpg
7 KB, 211x220
>>71408913
Everyone need to escape from reality from time to time, Alcohol, gaming, tv/movies, speed, marijuana,4chan, Its all the same, Sometimes its fine but too much and your brain starts to rot

pic related, mfw reading all the edgelords hating on pot smokers
>>
File: 180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (11 KB, 180x222) Image search: [Google]
180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg
11 KB, 180x222
>>71410598
If people from Canada didn't post so much shit maybe you'd be more of a well respected country? Stupid leaf
>>
Its all cool bro, just dont overdo it and youll be fine. I've been smoking everyday for atleast 5 years now, still waiting for this phase to pass, but my life has been pretty normal, I go to college, get good grades, have a job... So it doesnt have to be all that bad, the shit they put in our foods and water is way wose for you, and not even mentioning the genetecaly modified mosquitos that will make you infertile.
>>
anyone who smokes drugs if a dumb ass. being sober is the best. can't handle real life by going in to some sort of fake reality and the illusion of happiness lol
>>
>>71409168
what if i have all those from before
>>
>>71410733
How old are you at the moment? I've been smoking since I was 15 to this day so 4 years but I think I will quit when I turn 22 or something
>>
Smoking a joint when I saw this post tbqh.
>>
File: 1460922317957.png (519 KB, 478x597) Image search: [Google]
1460922317957.png
519 KB, 478x597
>>71410732
Go play Blade and Seoul you Korean piece of shit.
>>
>>71408913

depends on factors.

!. Are they smoking weed for a medical reason?
If so, then it's okay
2. If not, how often are they smoking?
If more than once a week on their time off, then they have a problem
3. Are they ONLY smoking weed or are they using other drugs/frequent alcohol use as well?
If weed and maybe a few beers a week are the only thing they do, then okay, if they're getting drunk AND getting stoned, they have a problem.
>>
>>71410397
'I'm not addicted so it doesn't matter' that's funny cos that's exactly what I thought last year.
Now I'm wasting 180 pounds a month on the shit.

Yeah being stoned is undoubtedly better than being sober, but you have to deal with the gradual addiction and costs.

Saying that id rather spend 180 a month getting high than 400 a month destroying my liver via alcohol.
>>
>>71410789
Then you need to man the fuck up.

Also stop trying to be Sweden 2.0 don't you guys see how much we are fucking up?
>>
>>71411075

you should invest in a weed mouth fedora
>>
>>71410397
>>71410849
Ayyyy go to work you fucking neet. I allow myself to smoke up on 1 condition: finish the day at work.

Get a job.
>>
File: lafave-gets-off.jpg (17 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
lafave-gets-off.jpg
17 KB, 350x450
SAME FUCKING QUESTION EVERY DAY.

Think m of something else board shills.

You already know the answer: Muh herbal Jew, nah it's cool, nah it's degenerate.
>>
>>71411075
But I only smoke once a week and 1 good joint would cost me like €2.50
>>71410646
Multiple uni's
>>71411272
Are you retarded? I study why would I have to work when I'm already busy or do you have some low wage Job cause that would clear things up
>>
I'm going to have to ask all the "weed is always degenerate" people something.

If someone has a chronic pain issue in states that don't have medical marijuana or where medical marijuana is restrcted and doctors don't like to prescribe it, they get prescribed opioids.

Opioids are physically addictive and can cause overdose deaths and lead to heroin addiction which also causes overdose deaths, it's a huge problem.

If your choices are: Give a patient medical cannabis for chronic pain management (which isn't as addictive (only psychological) and won't cause an OD death), or give them opioids, which are addictive and can kill.. what would you prefer?

No "just let them suffer" is not a valid option.
>>
File: 6ujnybev.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
6ujnybev.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>>71411272
But I'm still in education and I don't need a part time job.
>>
File: cannabis_tax_stats_2015_002.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cannabis_tax_stats_2015_002.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1200
>>71408913

Vastly less harmful than alcohol.
Vastly more beneficial than alcohol.

Case closed. It's a freedom of choice issue.

The reason it's illegal is because anyone can grow two plants in their home and have more weed than they can manage to smoke in a year, for about $20 worth of supplies. I used to live in an area where I could throw a handful of seeds on a sunny hillside, come back 4 months later and harvest 4 or 5 kilos of killer bud, enough to keep 20 people stoned for a year ... and that was leaving shit tons of weed on the hillside to rot. Literally, probably a ton of leaf and non-premium bud.

The alcohol and pharmaceutical industries can't have that sort of competition around.

In addition, law enforcement makes billions of dollars per year off off cannabis "crimes" and has no intention of letting that sweet sweet gravy train get derailed.

Then there is the prison industry, which would see about 25% of it's prison population walk out the door tomorrow morning if it was decriminalized. Too many billions in profit would be lost to ever let that happen.

Then you get into the statistics of most other major drugs, vastly more harmful ones, see a reduction in use when people have access to weed. People cut their alcohol and tobacco use by 50% or more, even heroin users use less heroin.

Anyone who claims to be "redpilled" cannot deny these facts and still pretend to be "redpilled." Spot someone in favor of prohibition and you've spotted the bluepilled retard in the room.
>>
>>71409673
This is true. I've had to tell multiple people to fuck off because they turned out to be weedfags.
>>
>>71408913
alright if used in responsible moderation and preferable to alcohol consumption.

not worth the risk if you hold a position or live in an area where your job may be terminated.
>>
>>71411439
To give them opiates, because if their pain is so bad it needs to be managed by either it's bad enough that weed shouldn't be able to do the trick. Essentially, weed is like a "low-dose of codeine" tier pain killer. And we use low-doses of codeine to treat shit that barely hurts.

If you want weed for your pain, you obviously aren't in that much pain. My answer isn't "let them suffer", it's "they aren't suffering enough to merit treatment with narcotics, period".
>>
>>71408913
If they are able to be a respectable human being and not boast about how much they love weed, I don't give a shit. They just need to know that thc is primarily stored within fats, funnily enough, the brain is composed mainly of fats.
>>
>>71411124
>implying i will man up
i'm not gonna succumb to drugs because it's a pitiful and despicable waste of efforts but i'm not a sucker either you see
>>
>>71411390
>what is tolerance
You're obviously a bit of a weed newbie so I'll explain it.
The more you smoke, the higher your tolerance gets. Thus you have to smoke more and more to get high.

My other comment wasn't directed at you, it was at the other guy.
>>
File: Allow me to explain.png (41 KB, 237x248) Image search: [Google]
Allow me to explain.png
41 KB, 237x248
>>71408913
It's fine by me if it's done responsibly. Here's a few guidelines that are true for just about any substance like alcohol and cigarettes (note: this does not apply to all substances I'm not telling you to go shoot heroin or smoke meth)
>Moderation
Nobody likes a burn out anon. If you're going to use you have to keep it to roughly the same amount as if you were drinking. Use to much and you're on the fast track to a psychological addiction.
>Accountability
You have to take accountability for your actions with use. The moment you admit to it you're labeled this and that. It's up to you to take accountability for your actions and try to come out on top. Don't be a 420 blaze it faggot wearing a sativa shirt to a job interview or going to your gram grams high as the Eiffel Tower. You have to maintain a presentable appearance not only physically but mentally as well.
>Be aware of the consequences
You no doubt know that in a lot of places marijuana is still illegal. You have to be aware that this is a serious issue that can land you in some hot water. As well you have to recognize that if you use a substance to try to substitute for an emotion you're most likely going to develop a bad habit. Don't use it as a means of escape but more a means of amplification of a situation. For example don't use it if your gf leaves you that's just asking to associate this substance with being an escape mechanism.
>Keep it private
Nobody gives a shit that you smoke weed and nobody wants to hear it. Most people who use are down right obnoxious. You don't want to be that guy that gets looked at all the time because he can't hold a conversation outside of "dude weed LOL!". As well you don't want to broadcast it to the whole world. I touched a little on this earlier but it's a very important point. It just takes one person overhearing your conversation about how you smoked a blunt in the mayors office for you to end up with the DEA knocking on your door with their foot.
>>
>>71411677

actually it's a little different.

Cannabidiol, which is the secondary active component in Marijuana is a potent anti-inflammatory. It acts by preventing neutrophils (the white blood cells most responsible for inflammatory response) from migrating from the blood to tissue. To migrate from blood to tissue neutrophils have to change their shape. They've got cannabinoid recepters on their surface that inhibit their ability to change shape and migrate. This is why they've always said "marijuana weakens your immune system"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25703248
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17965195

Opioids don't actually reduce pain or inflammation they influence how your brain perceives that pain. When you're on an opioid, you still feel pain, but it's just not as negative of an experience.

So in cases like a person with a chronic inflammatory arthritis, they may benefit more from medical cannabis than an opioid.
>>
>>71409661
You're a stupid cunt aren't you. By that logic everyone who eats fast food and drinks alcohol isn't entitled to the national health service. Fuckwit.
>>
>>71412157

oh and as far as other anti-inflammatory medications go, most of them don't work by inhibiting white blood cells, they work by intercepting chemokines and cytokines released from activated neutrophils. It's like being at a loud concert or gun range and you wear earplugs to protect your hearing or something.. it filters out some of the sound but it's still there, where cannabidiol is like putting a suppressor on the gun to reduce the noise output rather than modify the noise input.
>>
>>71409511
Humans consume drugs both natural and unnatural to achieve either mental or physical heights not capable with a faggot sober lifestyle, this has been the case for a very long time. Some people just do things better on drugs, Jimmy Hendrix on heroin, authors smoking cigarettes, artists taking psychedelics, and athletes taking PED's are all examples of this.
>>
>>71408913
I like it.

Can't say what "/pol/" thinks about.
>>
>>71408913
The government has no right to dictate what substances you put into your body. What they are used for, what their effect is, what harm they cause are all irrelevant.

People who believe the government has anything to say in this are as bad as people who think the government has anything to say about firearms, whether/which god exists, or that the government has any right to take your money obtained through voluntary exchange.

That being said there does seem to be a correlation between frequent cannabis consumption and being a generally useless individual who votes for leftist policies.
>>
>>71408913

Its not meant to go in your body, just like smoking, drinking and anything else in between.

It should not be legal.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 236x337
>>71409168
Autistic faggot detected
>>
>>71414565
If it's not meant to go in your body then why are there cannabis receptors in the brain? Checkmate, atheists!
>>
It's fine when you don't overdo it.
But idiots will always be stupid enough to overdo it.
Same with any drug, cigaretters and alcohol.

I have never smoked it myself though I have had some experience with people who were pretty much addicted to it.
>>
>>71408913
it is good, but needs to be used with great moderation

there is nothing intrinsically wrong with the drug, it won't fuck you up in any way. it's all how you use it - and hence why it's been associated with degeneracy - because people waste all their time, effort, and talent on it.

but weed culture and all the nigger shit that comes with it is fucking degenerate
>>
It's boring and gross. The people who smoke it a mostly boring and/or gross.

Get onto scotch or coke you fucking poors.
>>
>>71408913
Degenerate. It is disgusting and makes you dumb the longer you smoke it.
>>
It's for the underclass and the rebellious middle class children who do it to piss off their parents. No civilized adult smokes weed.
>>
>>71408913
Wish it was legal so I could purchase recreationally. But I know Texas will never make that decision, the most they will probably do is decriminalize it
>>
I smoked regularly from age 16 to 20. Marijuana was really enjoyable at first and I have some great memories like listening to music and having it sound "enhanced" and going to aquariums with friends.

During the last couple of years something changed and it was no longer fun. I'd smoke, but instead of getting high I would have a four hour panic attack and then feel fried for the rest of the day. I smoked with some college students in a car and could not follow their conversation because I'd forget each sentence they said seconds after they finished. It felt like temporary mental retardation. The nail in the coffin was when I smoked and was 100% convinced that my friends were planning to kill me.

I quit last December and haven't had the urge to smoke again since. I've been mentally clear and much more social. My grades have improved and life is generally better. Maybe in the future I will smoke again but I'm going to wait until after I'm at least 25 and my brain has fully developed. I think that the greatest damage is caused in people who start smoking when they are young and still have developing brains.
>>
>>71408913
don`t do it kids
drugs are for mugs
skool is cool
>>
>>71408913
Paul?
>>
>>71408913
>/pol/ is hivemind that agrees 100% with everything
>>
>>71408913
You're a pathetic faggot if you smoke weed.
Have some self-respect, cunt.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.