[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 132936539713.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
132936539713.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
I'm a white racist, I genuinely believe in the racial ladder, I'd like Big Don to win because I know it will catalyze a massive political change, and I firmly believe in segregation. I've done my time in the military and killed more kebabs than most of you fags could ever dream of (Except probably badcunt US soldiers).

But here's the thing...

/pol/ is an echo chamber. It's not that the ideology is necessarily wrong, it's mainly the people. A lot of the threads lately have been bumming me out. I can't really stand with people that i'm ashamed of, to be perfectly honest. A lot of people on here aren't able to weigh up facts, I keep seeing really shitty citations, incorrect quotations and bending of facts to suit a predetermined political narrative (just like the other side). The biggest problem, overall, is the double standards around this place. Dickheads sitting around all day complaining about people not contributing, yet sucking off the teat of everyone else being proud of being a NEET. Enough. I want truth. /pol/ offers a glimmer, and is actually probably the best place to get news, but I need something more than this. There is a greater truth out there, and I'm going to go find it.

There has to be more to life than negativity and hate. The lower races are like toddlers, and hating children for being dumb is basically pointless.

Don't try to stop me!
>>
>>71408587
get out attention seeking faggot
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
Hothead
>>
M E M E S
E
M
E
S
>>
File: watchout.jpg (120 KB, 532x484) Image search: [Google]
watchout.jpg
120 KB, 532x484
>>71408637

hold on, it's pasta. Let me see how these newfags react.
>>
>>71408587
b8
>>
Youre right but not smart. I just ignore the gay pro russia and gay syria generals. See ya tomorrow!
>>
File: 1459848185501.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1459848185501.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>>71408587
Nice blog faggot. Maybe you should go all the way
>>
File: rubio_sweating.jpg (135 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
rubio_sweating.jpg
135 KB, 634x474
>>71408787

>>71408787

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo
>>
>>71408843

Build it! Don't let straya in!
>>
File: Jh6Egga.jpg (774 KB, 992x1842) Image search: [Google]
Jh6Egga.jpg
774 KB, 992x1842
pasta, but I think even /pol/ agrees that NEETs are objectively goyim nigger slave cuck betas

you literally objectively and irrefutably cannot be a based redpill right wing freedom fighter standing for the white race if you're a NEET, because you're inarguably just a cuck
>>
>>71408587
>>71408703

just trolling, huh?

sad
>>
Bye faggot!
>>
>>71408587

You can check out any time you live, but you can never leave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.