[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bud Bundy thinks Donald Trump's a dipshit. lmmfao, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bud_bundy.png (78 KB, 247x492) Image search: [Google]
bud_bundy.png
78 KB, 247x492
Bud Bundy thinks Donald Trump's a dipshit.

lmmfao, this fucker was a pussy in married with children, and has carried on the legacy.

A few weeks ago /pol/ was telling me how based Married with Children is, lmao...
>>
>>71408094
>failed actor trying to come across as hyper liberal to suck the cock of the jews that run hollywood and hopefully get a job
Pathetic
>>
>>71408094
>worthless son still worthless
not surprising
>>
This is disappointing for real :(
>>
>>71408094
Bud Bundy was /r9k/ as fuck
>>
Didnt that guys fame run its tiny course in the mid 90s? He is a literally who now.
>>
His dad wouldn't be very proud of him.
>>
File: 1460537688165.jpg (74 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1460537688165.jpg
74 KB, 600x338
>>71408258
lol well put and spot on
>>
Who cares? God already punished him with manlet genes.
>>
>>71408094
Too many celebs are coming out with shit like this, its almost like someone's got a gun to their head forcing them to talk shit about Trump.
>>
someone send him pics of blowup dolls to him on twitter post results.
>>
>>71408621
Its just easy.

Its a safe way of trying to elevate yourself above other people.

>hurr republicans are all stupid
>fans suck your dick over it
>>
>>71408621
Most actors are liberals. They don't know the hardships of common people and think life is a fairy tale. Of course white people are too privileged in their minds. When someone like Trump tells them that the country is being ruined, then it must be a lie.
>>
>>71408094

>literally who is mad about Trump

who cares
>>
>>71408421
>>71408258
He's so D-Tier that I was shocked he was a voice in Legend of Korra.

Just blew me away that A) the dude was working and B) in a mid-tier ranked animated series.
>>
>>71408094
here's a redpill on david faustino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotiroEv8hg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.