[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it only ever women who rebel against gender roles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
Why is it only ever women who rebel against gender roles?
>>
>>71408024

It's not. Look at all the beta NEETs. That is them rebelling against their gender role of taking charge.
>>
>>71408024
gotta chase those vagina tingles anon, a safe stable husband just doesn't get a girl as tingly anymore
>>
>>71408024
lmaoooo wite bois be mad cuz dei ain't getting no white pussy. We is colonizin yo wimmiz pussies, shitbirds
>>
>>71408024

Why do you care about women as a whole? Sluts and loose women have always existed.

All you need to do is find literally ONE decent woman and then build a life with her. Then maybe do your best to raise ONE decent woman if you end up having a girl.

Girls like the ones in your pic related aren't the gold standard of what women aspire to be, or what men specifically want. These types of women generally pair up with people of the opposite sex that are basically the same as them.

Also do you unironically think that the millions of males choosing internet, videogames, anime etc as their primary focus on life and overall defining lifestyle is not a rebel against typcal masculine gender roles? Or the phenomenon of males living like adolescents without a hint or responsibility or determination well into their 20's, maybe even 30s?
>>
>>71408024
Is there anything in this world that doesn't threaten your fragile ego, /pol/?
>>
>>71408383

Also before some American misunderstands my post completely, I'm not saying women are somehow better and immune to criticism. I'm saying the decline is apparent in both genders and both genders are equally fucked
>>
The number of mtf trannies trumps ftm if I'm not mistaken. Men are fucking pros at rejecting their gender roles. What are you talking about?

PS: Look at any NEET thread, and the people saying they NEED TO WORK... that they'd kill themselves from shame if they didn't have a job. Women feel that way too. Sitting at home all day is fun until it isn't.
>>
>>71408071
The male hunan has no genetic designated gender role actuaĺly they can do whatever they want. NEETs are just the equivalent of those lazy assholesin the tribe.
>>
In the 50s every woman would wistfully sigh.. surrounded by their children and grandchildren they'd ask: Why am I doing this when I could be suffering for 8 hours a day in a cubicle and coming home to a dark apartment full of cats?
>>
>>71408410
Your baby dick
>>
>>71408510

>I wish I'd spent one more day at the office...

Women are this retarded
>>
life has become so easy and comfortable for women, their pussy has become way more valuable. thats why they know they no longer have to accept the "responsibilities" that come with the traditional gender roles (which includes decency and not being a whore). they can be sluts now and still settle for a provider later, whereas in the past the need for a provider was bigger (and the value of their pussy lower) and that prevented them from whoring around. women are doing what they are doing because they know they can get away with it.
>>
>>71408510
Work doesn't mean a job. Women is the past would do all the cleaning which without modern appliances took longer, as well they prepared food from scratch which took way longer than is does today.

Now in modern times I don't think women should go 100% back but partially. If I was grand leader I would introduce part time careers aimed at family women. It could allow them to still do meaningful work (instead of just fast food/retail) and care for the family. Sure they would make less money but that's what the husband is for.
>>
>>71408024
Lots of men have fought against gender roles, that's why you have a bunch of videogame loving kids today
>>
>>71408930
probably men that were brought up by single moms or had abusive fathers
>>
File: western women.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
western women.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>what are homosexuals
>>
>>71409283
>Brown nipples

They may be western but at least they weren't white.
>>
>ITT: People trying to shift the blame onto men

What is there for men to aspire to anymore? Don't give me that "MAN UP" bullshit. Times have changed, women have the advantage. It's that simple.
>>
>>71408024
b/c modern world is based on indulging women instinct, and when women cannot get the tribe leader (read: rich powerful strong attractive men) they go insane.
>>
>>71408024
Because we employ much harsher measures against men who do. You never hear of draft dodgers?
>>
>>71408024
nu-males are trying to be women
>>
>>71409990

The conventional thinking is that men have it easy and women have it rough, but women have it so easy in western society that they can literally sit around and invent their own oppression, and guys will put up with it and tell them they're right.

So many men are opting out because they don't want to face a life of hardship and abuse just so they can "man up" and submit to women. Everything favors women and men just don't care anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-03-02-43.png (770 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-03-02-43.png
770 KB, 1440x2560
Because they're retarded? Pic extremely related

>passing out condoms is sexist
>preventing stds and unwanted pregnancies only benefits men
>free tampons would make things equal
>>
>>71408476

>I'm not saying women are somehow better and immune to criticism.

You didn't say that, but almost the entire Internet always does. Even /pol/. There is a very clear idea of "women are better than men, women are untouchable" and that has fucked up gender relations beyond repair.

Women are not pure angels.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.