[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, Norway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: andy.jpg (59 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
59 KB, 970x646
Miss me yet?

>Norwegian journalist says Whites should mix races to have “prettier children” and “weaken racism”

>“Youngsters should be doing it. By marrying someone from a different background, one weakens racism and the oppressive aspects of religion. Moreover, you will probably have prettier children.“

source: http://www.aftenposten.no/meninger/Folk-blander-seg-for-lite--Frank-Rossavik-8430990.html

source for people that don't speak cuck: https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://www.aftenposten.no/meninger/Folk-blander-seg-for-lite--Frank-Rossavik-8430990.html&prev=search
>>
How prominent is said journal? Is he taken very seriously?
>>
File: moving_to_norway_0.jpg (40 KB, 652x318) Image search: [Google]
moving_to_norway_0.jpg
40 KB, 652x318
>>71407511

Not sure.

The thing that makes it retarded is that the journalist even says that he's gay.

Why does he care about people's kids and who they breed with? It's fucking creepy as hell. Leftists are so fucking disgusting and degenerate anymore, I never imagined it'd be like this.
>>
>>71407007
can't we just cause a public outrage against this fucking faggot?

how does one even spout such lunacy?
I wanna rip him twelve new assholes tbqh.
>>
ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahah

noway
>>
>>71408167
>can't we just cause a public outrage against this fucking faggot?

No because the lefties agree. There won't be peace until there is no longer races and we are all one filthy mud covered black eyes world.
>>
File: 1460888467619.jpg (147 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1460888467619.jpg
147 KB, 560x560
>Norway
LOL, more like Cuckway.
>>
>>71407007
I don't even read articles anymore, I just hop right down to the comments to see if there's sanity in the world.
>most upboated comment is islam critical.
There's no hope for the west, but maybe for us.
>>
>>71408300
Something something glass house.
>>
File: 1460632810866.png (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460632810866.png
31 KB, 800x600
>>71408300

Not so fast Sven, this guy is complaining about it not happening enough.

It actually does happen in your country.
>>
>aftenposten
The entire leadership has at some point been to the bilderbeg conference.
No shit they want to mix the races.
>>
>>71407007
it's fucking dumb to ask people to marry someone just to please their own agenda.
>>
>>71408424
Not as much as the SJWs would like even in Sweden. The problem is that nobody is going to marry a person like:
>No job
>Doesn't speak swedish
>Doesn't believe in women's rights cuz muh islam
>Is poor
>Doesn't have an education
NEVER gonna happen. Nobody is gonna marry such a fucking loser. Therefore, they marry their own and parallell societies are inevitable.
>>
File: you have to go back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>71408316
>upboated
you need to go back to you know where.
>>
>>71407007
/POL/ BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 81enkmA40VL._SL1500_.jpg (268 KB, 855x1360) Image search: [Google]
81enkmA40VL._SL1500_.jpg
268 KB, 855x1360
Yeah not even surprised.
About the Author
Son of a hard working Jewish couple in Slovakia is sent to Norway in October 1939. He will never again see the parents nor his 5 years younger sister. His Norwegian foster father became a follower of Adolf Hitler and Vidkun Quisling. After sundry schools, work as a timber feller, messenger, sailor in the Norwegian merchant marine he jumped ship in the USA. Learnt offset printing, completed followed by college and Mac Gill medical school
Product Description
A Jewish boy is sent to Norway in 1939. He survives; his parents and sister succumb in the gas chamber in Auschwitz. The boy's Norwegian foster father joined the Nazi party and became a staunch supporter of Adolf Hitler and Vidkun Quisling. Having been turned down when trying to enlist as a soldier to fight alongside the German army against Russian troops, Arne Norman continued to fill his wartime position of Mayor of Laksevag. Edgar stayed with Arne and Agnes till the end of 1942. No one in the household knew that 1942 was the year of the deaths of Edgar's parents and sister. Years later, when Arne was released after serving time in prison for treason, Edgar returned to stay with Arne, Agnes, and their adopted daughter.
>>
nice bait, fucker next time post a fucking source
>>
>>71408813

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ninth-Child-Mayors-Jewish/dp/1490749160#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1461061327620
>>
>>71407007
is he in a interracial relationship?
>>
>>71407951
The eternal faggot strikes again
>>
>>71407007

well the agenda for racemixing is to weaken racism...

and the agenda for race purity is to strenghten raceism..

im not suprised
>>
>>71408614
You just wanted an excuse to use that gif.

I don't blame you.
>>
>Det er i alle fall haugevis av nordmenn som er gift med thaijenter/kvinner, og 99, 9 % av dem er buddhister, og etnisk Thai, Khmer eller Lao. Men det gjelds kanskje ikke det i Rossaviks verden? Disse ekteparene, med mange barn, er spredt over hele Norge og hele Thailand. Men de skaper ikke store problemer....det er kanskje feilen?

akkurat ikke sandt
>>
>>71408652
No, he just wrote a book about the dude.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.