[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian bride remarries after refusal to install toilet in grooms home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 1461055481455.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1461055481455.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/bride-caught-short-in-toilet-love-triangle-2q67zkdd2

A bride in northern India has cancelled her wedding after her husband-to-be failed to honour a pre-nuptial agreement to install a toilet in his home.

The 25-year-old woman from the northern city of Lucknow ditched her fiancée before Sunday’s ceremony and has already married another man whose home does boast a toilet, according to local reports.
The lavatorial love triangle has again highlighted the chronic shortage of toilets and adequate sewage facilities across India. A survey last year found that over 60 per cent of the country’s 1.2 billion people do not have access to a toilet and many that do are reluctant to use it, despite a huge government health drive.

The woman from Uttar Pradesh, was set to be married off by a local non-government organisation, which had arranged the match. The woman, a high school graduate, refused to move into a home without a toilet and insisted her fiancé install one before Sunday.

Upon learning that he had failed to honour the agreement, the bride promptly called off the wedding. Her family backed the decision and, wasting no time, she was promptly married to another suitor arranged by the charity.

Poor sanitation and contaminated water remain at the heart of India’s public health crisis, causing 80 per cent of diseases in rural areas. Some 140,000 Indian children aged under five die each year from diarrhoea.

The Indian prime minister has pledged to install a toilet in every village in the country and the government has built more than 6 million in the last year. Officials face an uphill struggle convincing doubters to use them, however. Many Indians consider public defecation more hygienic than using a public facility which is not plumbed into a sewage system and therefore needs regular emptying and cleaning. In many rural areas particularly, the new toilet stands idle while villagers continue to defecate in the fields.
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
>>71406450
JUST KEK MY POO UP
>>
>no toilet
>no gf

Topkek
>>
>>71406450
What have we done /pol/? The memes seem to be getting out of control
>>
poo in loo or your wife will shoo
>>
File: my son.jpg (200 KB, 632x882) Image search: [Google]
my son.jpg
200 KB, 632x882
>>
File: maymay.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
91 KB, 1000x1000
>>71406450
>>
>>71406926
Can we meme some happenings into existence please? Something really crazy that makes everyone on earth butthurt in a way.
>>
>>71406450
fuuuuuck.
> It's going to be the next socio-economic indicator.
> with guys posing in front of their toilets.
>>
Did they really have to show her washing shit off the brush?!
>>
>>71407934
Imagine how much pussy you can get, if you import Japanese high-tech loos
>>
>be Pajeet
>soon to be wed to my beloved Anaya
>she is led astray by witchcraft
>asks me to create watery demon hole in home
>what went so wrong in my marriage
>must refuse to marry the once beloved Anaya, for she is clearly possessed by Vishnu
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>71406450
>Many Indians consider public defecation more hygienic than using a public facility which is not plumbed into a sewage system and therefore needs regular emptying and cleaning.

are they living in the fucking stone ages? the fuck is going on?!?!
>>
>>71408981
This is what happens when you have a Caste system and a complete lack of education.
>>
>>71408113
You mean how much poo-see
>>
>>71408113
You mean how much poossy
>>
File: pooinspace.png (93 KB, 1142x971) Image search: [Google]
pooinspace.png
93 KB, 1142x971
>>71406450
ayy
>>
File: image.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
393 KB, 640x360
just wondering if people here are aware of the Ugly Indian project?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1VA5jqmRo
>>
>>71408113
Impossible.
You'd get imprisoned for witchcraft, and set to work in the poo-mines for eternity.
>>
>>71406450
>>71406921
>>71406996
This isn't some joke or a random picky bride. In fact, there is an ongoing campaign in India to have women refuse to marry a man if he has no toilet or pit latrine. It's easy to think this is some exclusion of the very poor, but it's really not. A simple pit latrine only costs around $20-50 to build, and may be even cheaper with access to free labor. In the relatively patriarchal structures of India, a man who can't spare this money for something that is so vital for stopping the spread of disease is probably not good marriage material anyway.

"No loo, no I do"
http://blogs.worldbank.org/impactevaluations/haryanas-scarce-women-tell-potential-suitors-no-loo-no-i-do-guest-post-by-yaniv-stopnitzky
>>
Wandering where does indian women empty their bowels? I am assuming that public defecation could lead to a massive and maybe deadly rape.
Can POOS IN THE LOOS enlighten?
>>
File: 1460240530421.jpg (4 MB, 6192x3416) Image search: [Google]
1460240530421.jpg
4 MB, 6192x3416
>>71406450
wew
>>
>>71406450
DESIGNATED
>>
>>71409127
Caste systems are utter shit desu. Class systems are much better. They're basically evolved caste systems that work as a limited meritocracy instead of "you and your family are forever shamed".

Japan has a caste system still and it does fuck them over quite a bit.
>>
>>71406450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>71410230
So, this is an uncommon rare flag, people, for those of you who don't have it.

Where are you? I still don't know how to get this flag to show up. Proxy?
>>
>>71409656
Poo mines fucking hell
>>
>>71408981
Supporting 1billion curry niggers requires a lot of sewage works.
India really needs a civil war
>>
>>71407616
kek
>>
>>71411873
>India really needs a civil war
I disagree anon, I think they really need to purge themselves.
>>
>>71406450
N-northern Indian master race, r-right guys?
>>
File: indianolympics.webm (2 MB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
indianolympics.webm
2 MB, 240x426
>>71408060

It's very sanitary.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
>>
what do u like better

>girls who poo in loo or girls who poo in street
>>
This wouldn't be a meme, if India weren't so insecure. Haha. But whatever, there is weird shit going in here which is 1000x funnier than this.
>>
>>71410230
They shit in the street like everybody else. Sometimes girls will try ans do it at night to avoid being rape.
>>
>>71415356
Does it involve cows or corpses in the Ganges?
>>
>>71415126
Girls who poo in girls
>>
>Lucknow
North India and their muh Aryans with their white genes
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.