[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this suppose to mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17
File: 14845845.jpg (104 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
14845845.jpg
104 KB, 720x960
what the fuck is this suppose to mean?
>>
A falacy
>>
>>71405149
taxation is theft, shitlord

check your statist privilege
>>
They're trying to say paying taxes is as barbaric as ritual killing.
>>
Because you can fund public services for free
>>
>>71405149
the ruling class is unnecessary I guess
>>
>>71405149

They are probably inferring that Taxes don't do shit for society, which is true depending on the context of which taxes you're talking about. This isn't true of all taxes.

Taxes that go toward maintaining infrastructure, police, and other good shit are fine. Income taxes however don't pay for anything but quenching the insatiable greed of Jews.
>>
>>71405149
Don't think just praise the sun
>>
They're claiming that we don't actually need taxes and the things they buy us in order to retain society.
>>
>>71405149
Taxes pay for abortion.
>>
>>71405149
That we should start offering hearts to the sun god before it fucks us with solar flare.
>>
>>71405285
people like that literally dont realize how much they actually benefit from taxes
>>
But if taxation is theft who the fuck is going to pay for hospitals, schools, police, firemen, etc?
>>
>>71405149
Taxes do not cause a civilized society, people saying they buy civilization or public utility with taxes are argueing a non-sequitor. Similar to how the Aztecs sacrefices did not cause the sun to rise.

To the "muh roads" argument, we can responds "why wouldn't there be public utilities in a stateless or state without taxes?". Does the shop clerk charge you for walking on his floor?
>>
>>71405640
Free market! Duh! Let the invisible hand guide everything!
>>
>>71405643
>Does the shop clerk charge you for walking on his floor?
No, he provides the service in order to make you spend on his regular goods, so he can turn an overall profit.

Who'd be the profiteer behind the public utilities? Wait, the one that directly charges you for them now, and who will draw a profit, at pretty much monopoly prices.
>>
>>71405640
pay for your own shit you fucking parasite
>>
>>71405149

>proof it wrong every day people are getting killed
>>
>>71405149

Nothing , mate. It doesn't mean anything
>>
>>71405799
>"Help help, i'm being robbed"
>Police officer: "That will be 20€ mate"
>"Help, my apartment is on fire"
>Fireman: "That will be 40€"
Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1454397141805.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454397141805.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
trumpfags 2 years from now
>>
>>71405640
All of those came into existence before states started to pay for them using taxes. People build public roads, it's less frequent now due to the state but they still do. Most cases for public roads being built from private initiative are cases where the state is extremely slow to build or repair an existing road near a small village, the townspeople get together and fund a road in these cases.
>>
>>71405886
That's what you get for being poor
>>
File: statists.jpg (70 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
statists.jpg
70 KB, 479x640
>>71405149
>>
>>71405893
wrong thread
>>
>>71405886
police don't stop you from being robbed anyway so that's a dumb example. they occasionally catch the robber and rarely recover your valuables

why wouldn't you pay someone to put out a fire on your property? 40 bucks seems like a fair price
>>
>>71406009
>why wouldn't you pay someone to put out a fire on your property?
Because the time your house burned down is the precise moment where you'll be glad about every cent you have.
>>
>>71406053
if your house burned down then you wouldn't have to pay the fire department

you would have bought insurance if you owned the house anyway

and if you rented, then your landlord would have paid the fireman to put out the fire

the free market works
>>
>>71406205
>if your house burned down then you wouldn't have to pay the fire department
Oh, they'll put out the fire for free in that case? Or do my neighbours have to pay so their houses don't catch on fire as well?
>you would have bought insurance if you owned the house anyway
Insurance claims take time to process, often excessively so.
>>
>>71406009

What if you left your wallet in your house?
>>
>>71405760
>No, he provides the service in order to make you spend on his regular goods, so he can turn an overall profit.
Yes, he does. Can you now see why people would build roads or public utilities? In the case of the roads they would simply want you to have access to a market, from where they would profit.

>Who'd be the profiteer behind the public utilities? Wait, the one that directly charges you for them now, and who will draw a profit, at pretty much monopoly prices.
The state does have a monopoly, but that does not mean that the services will be monopolized or that those monopolies will be a defacto state. You have jumped to a series of conclusions. I don't think anyone can have meaningfull or usefull dialog with you, it would be too tedious.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160419-043419.png (298 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160419-043419.png
298 KB, 1080x1920
>>71406009
A bit more than that actually.
>>
>>71406367
>In the case of the roads they would simply want you to have access to a market, from where they would profit.
Show me the fool that'd maintain an extensive and very expensive network so he can profit from a fraction of a percent of its traffic.
>The state does have a monopoly, but that does not mean that the services will be monopolized or that those monopolies will be a defacto state.
No, it doesn't. That this was my conclusion was simply your limited thinking.

That it would turn into a monopoly is simply a question of space. Our cities don't have room for separate road networks, or power networks, or water networks.
>>
well to be real the variety of indigenous savages who populated the southern of the americas and practiced human sacrifice red-pilled the europeans on the importance of praising the sun and daily sun sacrifice

>tfw you don't know that the elites still practice daily sacrifice to keep the sun rising
>>
Can you fucking retards stop talking about fireman and police? Those are paid on a local level. The picture is clearly portraying federal taxation.

Also it's absolutely correct. Half the money you earn in your lifetime pretty much goes directly into the pockets of Jew banks. When's the last time you looked at our fucking national budget and said "Boy, I sure am glad I pay federal taxes so I can get all these nice benefits!"?
>>
>>71405886
You pay the firebrigade a reoccuring fee when it comes privatized fire departments. There plenty in the US, and they work just fine. They also provide free services to the poor/destitute. You should look cases where the solution is not obvious.
>>
>>71406274
no dummy if your house already burned down then they wouldn't have to put it out and you wouldn't have to pay them

if your neighbors were smart they'd pay the fireman a monthly fee to keep their houses safe, as would you
>>71406295
who leaves their wallet in their house? do you keep your life savings in your wallet?

>>71406375
>The insurance company has since taken over the bill
oh thank goodness they were smart enough to get insurance like every other home owner in the world

you people sure are dumb. no wonder you're statists
>>
>>71406510
>no dummy if your house already burned down then they wouldn't have to put it out and you wouldn't have to pay them
If my neighbours house burns down it's still gotta be put out so the fire won't spread. Fire isn't self-containing.
>if your neighbors were smart they'd pay the fireman a monthly fee to keep their houses safe, as would you
Yeah. If. If they could afford it. So the fire department can keep part of that as a profit.

So, you're still making monthly payments, to get the same service, except now you also have to pay for their profit. Great job.
>>
>>71406497
>Also it's absolutely correct. Half the money you earn in your lifetime pretty much goes directly into the pockets of Jew banks. When's the last time you looked at our fucking national budget and said "Boy, I sure am glad I pay federal taxes so I can get all these nice benefits!"?
Never, but our taxes don't pay jews. Though a some percentages pay for the whores and drugs of foreign dictators. For some reason we still give millions every year to China.
>>
>>71406510
You think insurance won't Jew you without regulation?
>>
>>71406497
Our police is state and federal, local police departments are madness.

As for the federal budget, that's the one you want Trump to use to keep up the wall.

Good luck holding mexico back without taxes.
>>
>>71405149
Taxes are bullshit and are just a way for the super wealthy to ensure you stay slave labor.

Income tax is literally unconstitutional.
>>
>>71406599
>Fire isn't self containing
did you read the part where i said your neighbors would pay the fireman to keep their houses safe? that includes fires spreading to their homes
>If they could afford it
if you can't afford a monthly fee you probably couldn't afford a house in the first place
>except now you also have to pay for their profit
that's how the market works, snowflake

>>71406646
you think regulators won't jew you?
>>
>>71406821
>Taxes are bullshit and are just a way for the super wealthy to ensure you stay slave labor.
Who the fuck do you think is paying all those taxes?
>>71406884
>did you read the part where i said your neighbors would pay the fireman to keep their houses safe?
So, in other words, I have to pay when my neighbour is a dumbass. Great.
>if you can't afford a monthly fee you probably couldn't afford a house in the first place
Peoples wealth and income changes over time. People are also likely to consider "eh, what are the odds" and just not get it.
>that's how the market works, snowflake
Yeah. Except, you know, right now we have the same service, without the profit. Adding a profit motive would only serve to jack up the price or lower service quality. Something has to give.
>>
>>71405149
You could rephrase it into
Government REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
The free market only works if you are middle-class or upper-class. It literally shits on the poor bastards.
>>
>>71406937
>I have to pay when my neighbour is a dumbass
guess you should have chosen better neighbors - or are you saying other people have to pay for your decision to live next to dumbasses?
>People are also likely to consider "eh, what are the odds" and just not get it
then they'll pay the consequences for their inaction
>right now we have the same service, without the profit
you're out of your fucking mind if you think these "not for profit" services aren't profiting politicians, bureaucrats, and their cronies bigtime
>>
>>71406646
Im 12 and what is Yelp.
>>
>>71407153
>guess you should have chosen better neighbors
Yeah, I can totally choose the guy who moves in next to me.
>then they'll pay the consequences for their inaction
And so will everyone around them. Without any fault on their own part.
>you're out of your fucking mind if you think these "not for profit" services aren't profiting politicians, bureaucrats, and their cronies bigtime
Fire departments? They mostly really aren't.

I mean, corruption is still a thing, but I doubt that's a problem in the fire department.

But, you know what? We can fight corruption in the state through political pressure. That people aren't doing it is simply a sign of laziness, and said laziness won't go away in any system, but the option is there. Good luck fighting the corporation. It's not required to give one single hot shit about you or your opinion.
>>
>>71407051
Yeah, minimum wage laws and entitlement slavery work out so great for the poor.

Middle and upper class people don't get priced out of a job by minimum wage, only the poor do.
>>
>>71407359
Even for those without a job there's still a separate minimum wage. It's called welfare.

In your system, the minimum wage is zero, and the de facto minimum wage will likely be less than welfare.

Now check which system works out better for the poor.
>>
>>71405149
I once saw a graphic that taxes during Imperial period of the Colonies amounted to around 2.5% of income. Of those eligible to pay them, anyway. The tea tax that had provoked the immense butthurt of future burgers added around 0.5%.
Now Americans pay little less then half of their income, and most dare not pay it in time.

So, in a way, the OP pic is true. Modern taxation for an over-bloated state is beyond ransom, especially it if all goes either to Mil-Ind Joos' pockets or some random niggers from Somalia in Yurop.
>>
>>71405149
Molyneux?
>>
File: 1435465389418.jpg (72 KB, 649x423) Image search: [Google]
1435465389418.jpg
72 KB, 649x423
If the PoC don't get their entitlements the cities will burn.
>>
>>71407462
>Live off the government teat
>no new skills
>no class mobility
>no self esteem
>resented by everyone richer than you.

Sounds fucking Idyllic, sign me up senpai.
>>
File: libertarians and roads.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
libertarians and roads.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
Post sneks.
>>
>>71407729
If that's what happens in your system, your system sucks.

Ours offers classes to unemployed people to make them employable, to get them back in the job market.
Also, the resentment is the motivation to get off the governments teat, get a job, and hence move up in class again.

It's not a "once you're collecting, you're stuck forever" thing. I mean, it can be in some cases, but the majority eventually does get a job again.

And it's decidedly better than having to choose between housing and food.
>>
>>71407278
>I mean, corruption is still a thing, but I doubt that's a problem in the fire department.
there's a hell of a lot of expensive equipment involved in the fire business. do you think sweetheart deals and kickbacks are exempt from the industry? not to mention the land deals and the construction costs for the fire houses and their locations. not to mention that if there are simultaneous fires occurring at your house and the house of a connected individual, you're shit out of luck

what makes you think the government is required to give one single shit about you or your opinion? because you can vote every few years?

you think your vote is more powerful than your wallet?

political pressure is a myth unless you're talking about revolution

in both our countries we're "fighting" against being flooded with unwanted immigrants

we have a very slim chance of winning that political battle. you have no chance
>>
>>71407462
Need I remind you that Roman plebs was bought off by "free bread and circus" type of welfare?
The same plebs that gleefully opened the gates for Germanic invaders and proceeded to rape and loot their patrician masters, before being chained back to work by said Germanics.
It totally worked 1600 years ago, it will totally work now.
>>
>>71407901
>what makes you think the government is required to give one single shit about you or your opinion? because you can vote every few years?
Because we can shut them down any fucking time we want.
My vote is a decision on how to run the system. But the people can also decide against running the system. And usually just holding "or else" protests is enough to make them fold. They know they don't have the force to back themselves up.
>in both our countries we're "fighting" against being flooded with unwanted immigrants
Yeah, and in both countries the problem is that half the people is for it.
>>
File: AYxh2Wf.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AYxh2Wf.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
>>71405630
Them negros dont know how much they benefit from my plantation...

We all agree taking 100% of a persons labor is slavery right?

What about 90%
80%

Most Western nations appear to think its ok to only enslave 30-50% of a persons slave tickets.

Oh and if you thought 80-90% was slavery, then you must really hate progressive taxation .

Statist parasites, never willing to put a maximum % on how much they want to sponge because there is no upper limit as long as the have a "muh feels" about something.
>>
>>71407913
>The same plebs that gleefully opened the gates for Germanic invaders and proceeded to rape and loot their patrician masters, before being chained back to work by said Germanics.
That's the dumbest shit I've read all day.
>>71408015
>We all agree taking 100% of a persons labor is slavery right?
Only if you also force them to work, can buy or sell them at will, and prevent them from leaving.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 224x224
>>71405886

Implying thats not cheap compared to how much in tax we pay anyway.
>>
>>71407897
There is such a thing as deserving and undeserving poor. Private charity can and did take care of the deserving poor before the Fed came in and took over. Now, welfare is used in the manner I previously described to trade low quality but reliable welfare for votes. The establishment breeds, cultivates, and imports low skill, class envious poor, sells them on perpetual victimhood, and promises snake oil for votes.
>>
>>71406484
>Show me the fool that'd maintain an extensive and very expensive network so he can profit from a fraction of a percent of its traffic.

Nearly every mining company in Australia?
Every sheep station and farmer on his own land.
>>
>>71408006
>Yeah, and in both countries the problem is that half the people is for it.
well i disagree with you on just about everything but we can agree on this

why do you want a system that gives these people the same amount of power as you?

these are the kinds of people who would probably die off without the state taking care of them

think about that
>>
>>71405149
I don't see how the government and the sun are comparable
>>
>>71408166
>There is such a thing as deserving and undeserving poor.
Sure. Who's gonna judge? You think private charity can accurately rate how deserving someone is? Forget it.
>Now, welfare is used in the manner I previously described to trade low quality but reliable welfare for votes.
Then change said system. That's up to you.
>>71408180
>why do you want a system that gives these people the same amount of power as you?
Because any system that distributes power unequally will eventually leave you in a position where the power is distributed against you.
>these are the kinds of people who would probably die off without the state taking care of them
But you're a lunatic if you think they'd go quietly.
>>
File: tork.jpg (472 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
tork.jpg
472 KB, 750x1000
>>71408075

There we see the true soul of the statist.

>Only if you also force them to work, can buy or sell them at will, and prevent them from leaving.

So happy to take 100% of your earnings for "money for dem programs" but consider you should be happy they cant sell you.

Evil cunts statists are.
>>
>>71408339
>So happy to take 100% of your earnings for "money for dem programs" but consider you should be happy they cant sell you.
No.

But capable of considering the deal I get, and walking out if I don't like it. I can stop working. I can emigrate. I can unionize, I can renegotiate. All of those are my rights.

That's what a slave can't do.
>>
>>71408285
>You think private charity can accurately rate how deserving someone is? Forget it.
A community member or a Fed bureaucrat? I know where my money is.
>>
>>71408503
Between a bureaucrat who has seen every trick there is, and a community member who's influenced by his feels, I'm picking the feds.
>>
>>71408285
This causes statists mental pain... "but there was nothing before the state"!!!
>Sure. Who's gonna judge? You think private charity can accurately rate how deserving someone is? Forget it.
https://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Friendly_society
The mutual benefit association was an association of individuals pledged to help each other when the occasion arose. Any assistance was not a matter of largesse but of entitlement, earned by the regular contributions paid into the common fund by every member and justified by the obligation to do the same for other members if hardship came their way. They began as local clubs, holding their common fund in a wooden chest or strong-box, but the nineteenth century saw the gradual evolution of national federations with hundreds of thousands of members and carefully managed investments.

During the nineteenth century and until early in the twentieth century most families took pride in being self-supporting, but wages were such that if the breadwinner fell ill or died, hardship was the invariable result. The philosophy forged by this harsh reality was mutual aid. By the early years of the twentieth century the friendly societies had a long record of functioning as social and benevolent clubs as well as offering benefits such as: sick pay when the breadwinner was unable to bring home a wage due to illness, accident, or old age; medical care for both the member and his family; a death grant sufficient to provide a decent funeral; and financial and practical support for widows and orphans of deceased members. Medical services were usually provided by the lodge or branch doctor who was appointed by a vote of the members, but most large towns also had a medical institute, offering the services now provided by health centers. The societies also provided a network of support to enable members to travel in search of work.
>>
>>71405149
human sacrifice did its job well. you have to consider the brutality of the times
>>
>>71405886
>Oh shit I'm being robbed
>Thank god I have to pay for my security, so I take out my niggerblaster and blow a subhuman up, then take his shit
>>
File: sam.jpg (51 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
51 KB, 720x390
>>71408407

"The masser doesnt whip me so hes a good massah"!
>>
>>71405149
They're comparing paying taxes to maintain our country to kidnapping people and cutting their hearts out to keep a dragon from eating the sun.
>>
>>71408580

Well the sun is still there, so I guess it was worth it
>>
>>71408675
I guess that's just what I get for arguing with an australian.
>>
>>71405799
>pays taxes for these service
>HAHAHA, pay for your own shit
>>
>Before the Depression, fraternal societies in the US thoroughly dominated the health insurance market (at least among the working class), while their commercial competitors lagged far behind. In large part, the secret of fraternal success lay in the peculiar competitive strengths offered by the fraternal structure itself. Unlike private companies, fraternal societies were enviably positioned to check the threat of "moral hazard," the bane of the insurance industry. For health insurance, a major moral hazard is that individuals will take advantage of their insured status and overload the system with frivolous claims. The validity of a health insurance claim is highly subjective and thus difficult to verify. Life insurance has less daunting moral hazard pitfalls because beneficiaries can collect only if they present a death certificate. This partly explains why fraternal societies continued to dominate the sickness insurance market long after they had lost their competitive edge in life insurance.
>>
>>71408549
>implying all bureaucrats are savvy and all community members are naive.
I thought we were having a serious discussion, is that over now?
>>
>>71408788
Statistically, that's the divide you'll get. The community member won't be as experienced when it comes to dealing with fradulent claims.
>>
The state is the god of the atheists-socialists-liberals-sjw. Their mommy and daddy to whom they cry for help. All men need a god, even if they're not religious.
>>
>>71407704
>text with a terribly drawn person next to it
>comic

By this logic I could draw Andy Capp in the corner of every newspaper page and it would be a comicbook
>>
>>71408832

>The government has never employed anyone incompetent, indifferent, lazy, feckless or crooked
>>
>>71408861

Only if you're published
>>
>>71405886
I guess in Moortugal 20 and 40€ sound much but it would be laughable to what you actually pay in taxes
>>
File: boche_ill4.jpg (85 KB, 498x337) Image search: [Google]
boche_ill4.jpg
85 KB, 498x337
>>71408718

Rather be an Aussie than a subservient statist who gets an erection, turns and starts goosestepping towards Poland wherever a Volkswagen starts its engine near him.
>>
Whites are more civilized.
>>
>>71408890
if by published you mean posted to a blog online then sure
>>
>>71408880
>I don't understand what "statistically" means
>>71408892
It's also laughable compared to the costs, probably because it's just an example.

A false alarm with the firefighters costs a few hundred, an actual fire costs thousands, if ton tens of thousands.
>>
>>71408892
>Pay 20% of tax
>get free healthcare
>free school
>free safety
You know how much does an education of 1 student cost?
>>
>>71408751
>he thinks we pay taxes for services rendered
statists are so cute. you really think the government cares about you

>>71408285
>muh equality
equality is a myth. the system is already stacked against us
>But you're a lunatic if you think they'd go quietly.
i expect them to go out with a bang. we've got tons of guns you know
>>
>>71405149
T. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>71409018
>equality is a myth. the system is already stacked against us
The system is neutral, you just suck at using it.
>i expect them to go out with a bang. we've got tons of guns you know
By the time you're done, your nation will be pretty much in ruins.
>>
>>71406484
>That it would turn into a monopoly is simply a question of space.
You sign a contract with your insurance company before buying your house that says they will prevent any road owner to use his market advantage in a way that is detrimental to you, raise its price or prevent you from entering.

The road owner is responsible for the shareholders and investors who invested into a business model that complies with insurance companies. The owner is responsible to retain the value of their investments.

If the road owner raises prices, he can be sued.
>>
>>71409078
>You sign a contract with your insurance company before buying your house that says they will prevent any road owner to use his market advantage in a way that is detrimental to you, raise its price or prevent you from entering.
No insurance company would ever put that in a contract. That'd be flat out insane.
>The road owner is responsible for the shareholders and investors who invested into a business model that complies with insurance companies.
Or he actually owns the road, and doesn't need to give a shit about the insurances.
>If the road owner raises prices, he can be sued.
Speaking of which... where? In a tax-funded court of law? Or in a civil "court" that you just force him to recognize?
>>
File: tumblr_ne0wilp7HO1rwg7ino1_1280.png (198 KB, 911x669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne0wilp7HO1rwg7ino1_1280.png
198 KB, 911x669
>>71408956
MFW when the TSA fails to find 95% of the simulated weapons when tested, The DMV wait times are several hours, and veterans die waiting for treatment from the VA.
>>
>>71409188
Your bureaucracy sucks. Nothing new there. That's what you get for bitching, but never doing anything about the problem.
>>
>>71409223
>>
>>71409077
>The system is neutral
holy shit you're delusional
>you just suck at using it.
well that part is true
>>
>>71407153
God you are fucking retarded or bait
>>
>>71409336
don't you have an australian to rape
>>
>>71409185
>No insurance company would ever put that in a contract. That'd be flat out insane.
Not an argument, at least try to prove as of why.
>Or he actually owns the road, and doesn't need to give a shit about the insurances.
That is not at all how the market works. The only reason why any business can exist is because there is a stock market in which people can share the risks with others in return of the profit. A road costs millions and millions of dollars and it is the only feasible way to build and maintain it.

Furthermore, if you build a road and you are not willing to comply, nobody will move there and you just wasted your millions. I see no problem in it.

>Speaking of which... where? In a tax-funded court of law? Or in a civil "court" that you just force him to recognize?

Read Machiniery of Freedom, or watch these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxGXcmr4ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kPyrq6SEL0
>>
>>71409453
>The only reason why any business can exist is because there is a stock market in which people can share the risks with others in return of the profit.
What.
Are you actually claiming people can't open a business with their own money?
>>
>>71406009
>That will be $65 including tip
>>
>>71409494
Not that they are not allowed to do that, but there is a reason nobody does it.
>>
>>71409657
Everybody used to do it in NZ

The company I work for started with like 60 pounds and 10 shillings I think

Now $10 mil turn over a year
>>
>>71409078
Drug cartels are private businesses and they kill their customers.

A simple mugger is a private business, an independent contractor who kills his "customers"
>>
>>71409869
You got literally the worst example ever. And that's not a legit business.
>>
>>71409864
We are talking about a multi-million dollar project of building roads not a mom & pop business.

>>71409869
Never go full retard.
>>
>>71405886
police would have the right to loot the criminal

firefighters have to be payed, but i would assume that a subscription modell would work well
>>
>>71405640
Most libertarians are talking about income tax and tax on labor.

There's a few different schools of thought though. One which believes the state should be small and raise funds through lotteries and other voluntary taxation programs. And the other believes in almost the complete dissolving of the federal government and a small state government that only protects the negative rights of the people.
>>
File: Anarchists.jpg (4 MB, 2156x2302) Image search: [Google]
Anarchists.jpg
4 MB, 2156x2302
>>71409926
>>71409955

>My argument is a good argument

> El Chapo is not a private businessmen
> Boko Haram is not a private business
> Taliban is not a private business
> Soltsevskaya Bratva is not a private business
> Italian Mafia is not a private business

The very same retards will in one breath say "but true open free anarchy has never been tried yet" and make fun of communists saying the exact same thing about communism
>>
>>71410257
It is not a good argument because they entities exist only because of the staee interfereng with the rights of individuals and the free market. Either other states or the black market funds them.
>>
>>71410257
Name one of those entities that is recognized as a legit business by any state around the world.
>>
>>71410379

The black market is a free market not regulated by the state, a cuckarchists wet dream.

The taliban exists where the government has no control just like the mexican cartels exist where the government has no control.

Look up what happened in Russia in the 90s when the state completely lost control of the population. Organized crime popped up and started demanding "protection money" and "killing its customers" basically creating taxes spontaneously. The state is a natural consequence of a free society

>>71410599
> Makes an argument against the state
> "Name one of those entities that is recognized as a legit business by any state around the world"
>>
>>71410793
>this false equivalency
>>
>>71410909

I knew spics are dumb but holy shit lmao

Do you retards not realize that the state is a private business that has monopolized the market? Any time you have the UN recognized state lose power a private business pops up and takes over the duties of the state and becomes the new state.

\\
>>
>>71410793
>>71410793

Taliban, terrorist thugs who use violence and their own "laws" to extort and control the populace.

>Taliban, government of Afghanistan before their overthrow.

organized groups of thugs and government confirmed as one and the same.
>>
>>71411204
So you wish to live in a free anarchy?
>>
>>71405640
>Private services don't exist because my government has a monopoly on it
Let me shatter your world view:
There are private companies for all of those things.
>>
>>71411537
Not here.
And private companies are more expensive that public services.
>>
>>71405149
Taxes are a market implementation of enslaving workers to provide a public sector. Rather than directly doing that, the state creates money and demands taxes in it, under threat of imprisonment. In this way the state creates unemployment, or the desire for work paid in the state's money, and yes it is the basis of civilisation.
What would ancap paradise with no taxes look like? Probably humanity prior to circa 4000BC.
>>
>>71411747
That's what the first part was for.

If the government doesn't have monopoly, private companies can compete as well.
>>
>>71411773
The only countries with no taxes are some wealthy countries that earned their fortune by selling oil.
>>
>>71411972
But lets imagine this. If only private companies would exist, who would pay the police to arrest a serial killer going on a killing spree? Or to patrol the streets? Or to make drunk-driving checkpoints? Or to put out fires in the forest?
>>
>>71410257

>businesses are groups which intiate the use of force against other people

you listed private organisations, not businesses. subtle difference there being that businesses provide a good or service, and you've just spouted off a half-dozen thugs.
>>
>>71412180
>who would pay the police to arrest a serial killer going on a killing spree?
A simple explanation is the same way security companies and the police do it now, with sectors. Of course, there can be more competition and whatnot, but there is always someone willing to pay for security.
We're talking about neighborhoods wanting to safe guard themselves (they even exist today as gated community and often hire private companies).
There are other companies who want to increase profits in the area, there are coalitions. There are endless possibilities and it would be nearly no different from current police behavior - however, they need to be limited of course.
>Or to patrol the streets?
Private companies already do this, so I doubt it would be an issue. See above about communities/companies improving betterhood which gives a better profit as more people will come to safe areas.
>Or to make drunk-driving checkpoints?
Same point, but keeping in mind I'm not arguing from a European point of view as none of this would work here due to many reasons - in the US this is unconstitutional in itself.
Of course, you can still use the points above for the same effect.
>Or to put out fires in the forest?
Land is owned by someone. It's their responsibility.
>>
>>71412461
Are you claiming that El Chapo didn't provide goods or services?
>>
>>71405149
>b-b-b-but who will b-b-build roads
>w-who will pay hospitals, policemen, etc. etc. etc.

You fucking statist morons are implying that any of these things require money. Stupid, fucking, blind, faggots.

A society doesn't require PAYMENT, it requires INCENTIVE. The only incentive our putrid, retarded, western society is giving anyone to do anything for society, is to earn money, which will keep them from being homeless.

Money doesn't GIVE anyone anything, it keeps them from fallout of of the prison that is our society. Nobody is motivated to do anything, they are motivated by fear.

When you look for a job, do you think about doing something good in the world, for yourself and society, or do you think about the alternative if you don't, do you think about how you will end up on the street if you don't have any money to your name?

That's what I fucking thought.

Braindead statist fucks.
>>
>>71409016
Real men prefer freedom to free stuff
>>
>>71409016
>free
>>
>>71405149
Civilised society would exist without roads and police and laws and sheeet, we just don't realise it!

Armani anarchists, man.
>>
>>71405149
The world only exist because some native americans are eating hearts.

Thank you, aztecs
>>
My take away is that we need more sacrifices.
>>
>>71405212

Property is theft.
>>
>>71405149
I'm not a libertarian, but the fact that you don't understand it is retarded.
>>
>>71415343
Objectively false. Without property there can be no theft. Ergo property cannot be theft, because theft is contingent upon it.
>>
>>71405212
>implying Russians have anything to steal
>>
>>71405149
I agree. I signed no contract that says I asked for any of the services the Government provides with those taxes.

Making this country great again is simple. Upon turning 18, if you so choose to not pay your taxes, we assist you in leaving this oppressive regime and relocating you somewhere taxation isn't required.

>implying someone who never leaves the house needs roads
>>
>>71405149
>REACT TO THIS FACEBOOK POST!
Why are these threads not bannable on sight? No really. Why? Its so blatant. Its fucking everywhere and they're empty bait threads.
>>
>>71408718
It's what you get for arguing with a free man over something you know nothing about.
>>
>>71409016
>You know how much does an education of 1 student cost?
Not 20% of my income for my entire life. Not even close. I pay 20% of my income NOW in California and we don't have free anything.
>>
>>71415679
sophistry that side-steps the issue, all while trying to seem intelligent. typical jewry

the very notion of claiming property in the first place is illegitimate. or, if you like, all "property" really belongs collectively to everyone, and trying to impose a property right that restricts ownership to some smaller group or individual has no moral basis
>>
What exactly does volcano worship me?
I'm a volcano guy. Really big into that.
I throw virgins and cattle into those bitches like its Volcano God Day every day.
>>
File: Comrade_Red.png (686 KB, 1066x796) Image search: [Google]
Comrade_Red.png
686 KB, 1066x796
>>71416178
go away gommie
>>
>>71405886
Good thing I have a gun and a fire extinguisher.
>>
>>71405522
>thread
>>
>>71416178
>youre trying to act smart
>proceeds to write an off topic paragraph trying to look smart
>>
>>71416322
Of course its a Mexican that posts that shit.
BUILD
>>
>>71416348
it's not off-topic as a reply to him and I'm not attempting to look smart

I'm attempting to counter the "theft requires property so you can't say property is theft argument refuted let's go back to supporting property 100%" typical sophistry that you see in response to the "property is theft" argument.
>>
>>71405149
If we sacrificed cucks wed have a brighter future
>>
>>71405149
that by not getting it, you are an imbecile.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.