[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: the-plane-does-not-fit.jpg (2 MB, 3611x1425) Image search: [Google]
the-plane-does-not-fit.jpg
2 MB, 3611x1425
At what point did you realize that they made missles look like planes using hologram technology? Will we never see hologram technology since it would totally give up the big secret?
>>
File: no-plane-cgi.jpg (90 KB, 720x568) Image search: [Google]
no-plane-cgi.jpg
90 KB, 720x568
>>71403965
The more i research this the scarier it becomes
>>
post more OP. I have never seen either of those pictures before!
>>
>>71404109
The projectors
>>
>>71403965
Ignoring your picture for a moment, they, could, you know, just put a missile in the plane instead of using a hologram.
>>
File: Picture 12.png (271 KB, 659x396) Image search: [Google]
Picture 12.png
271 KB, 659x396
>>71404109
Holograms look different depending on where you film from.
>>
>>71404248
>there was a plane
>>
This is so fucking stupid
>>
Americans are so cute on /pol/
>>
>>71403965
How interesting!
>>
>>71404414
Shill pls go
>>
>>71404281

Man, that reminds me of that old timey Missile Command from the 80s.

Also, have a (you)
>>
>>71403965

I came across No Plane Theory back in 2008 and believed it briefly, after watching 911 Taboo. They came out with another film that was called September Clues that was more professionally done.

If you are 19 years old and smoking marijuana it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>71403965
someone doesn't understand physics

hell, just look at similar examples. When a large meteor collides with earth you won't find a large rock in the crater. There's just too much force for an object to stay in one piece.

This isn't hard stuff dude
>>
File: MarinolSideEffects.png (54 KB, 667x863) Image search: [Google]
MarinolSideEffects.png
54 KB, 667x863
OP, You need to quit smoking pot.

Se, when you smoke pot, it disassociates you from the objective reality and makes you believe subjective nonsense.

I know this sounds crazy to you, but think about this example: Most women believe stupid shit because women are obsessed with subjective reality and allergic to objective reality. That's why they're all on one mind altering thing or another.

Pot makes you think like a woman while you have the mental tools of a man. Stop posting now.
>>
>>71405574
Marinol is not marijuana. Think like a woman, you might get somewhere.
>>
>>71403965

Even if 50 planes hit the fucking thing in a row it would have bent but it wouldn't have collapsed steel melts at 2500 degrees and even if it was copper not steel it would have needed several full tanks of fuel from multiple planes for something like that to happen
>>
For it to collapse like that you need to take out the stitches on multiple levels. Steel doesn't give a fuck it bends but it doesn't melt and then fold like that because the fucking stitches are intact Even if the building was built by a Nigerian construction company it still won't fold and collapse
>>
>>71403965
JET
>>
>>71408789
FUEL
>>
>>71408805
CAN'T
>>
>>71408824
MELT
>>
>>71408842
STEEL
>>
>>71408855
COCKS
>>
>>71408855
MEMES
>>
>>71408876
>>71408855
>>71408842
>>71408824
>>71408805
>>71408789

Technically, this is correct.
>>
>>71403965
is this a joke? what do you think a "sharp deceleration" looks like at that speed?
>why doesn't the plane stay stop suddenly like in my vidya?
>>
>>71408876
witnessed
>>
>>71403965
The plane quite obviously did fit, i saw it happen. You're all a bunch of retards.
>>
What if the towers never really existed in the first place?
>>
>>71403965
>hologram technology?
Wouldn't it make more sense that they're simply drone planes?
>>
This is retarded and why the "truther movement" died. Yes pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. No the towers were not.
>>
>>71403965
"Lol plane dont fit inside bilding xdddd"

Conspiracy quacks are the worst. Unable to even grasp the basic tangible nature of physics.
>>
I don't buy that hologram shit at all. However it's pretty clear the neocons, saudi Arabia and Israel were involved in the attack.
>>
9/11 was an inside job.

There were real planes.

This shit exists to make all 9/11 theories look nutty.

9/11 was an inside job.

Fucking everyone knows it.
>>
>>71409403
this.
>>
I saw a video saying surface tensuon would make the plane break apart and fall off the building.

Good to know surface tension wont allow a bullet to penetrate me.

Captcha : airplanes
>>
Stupid theory from a gov agent to discredit the truther movement. Everybody knows the twin towers never existed in the first place
>>
>>71409834
this.
>>
>>71404181
Holy shit man just go for a walk or something, floating projectors? Why wouldn't they just use a remotely controlled plane, do you think that's an inflatable plane around a missile? 9/11 is obviously bullshit but you don't need to start inventing nonsense like this, get a grip.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.