[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahdi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: mahdi.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mahdi.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Does anyone else here know about the similarity between the Mahdi (Islamic savior) and the Biblical Antichrist?
>>
No because Mahdi teams up with Jesus. WWE Armageddon, true story.
>>
>>71403944
look up the false prophet in the Bible. He will pretend to be the true prophet (Jesus), and will preform miracles to convince everyone that the Mahdi is legit. I hate to tell you but the real Jesus would never legitimize Islam.
>>
>>71404105
Although there is also an analogy of Antichrist in Islam, Dajjal.
>>
>>71404105
That's called Al Massih A Dajjal for us.

He would pretend to be God and do miracles and shit.

Al Mahdi can't do miracles. He is just a leader that will lead people against the Antichrist until Jesus comeback.

Knowing about religions looks to me Jews (the whole Jesus was fake Messiah, he didn't bring just... this guy looks can do it) are the one that are really ready to accept Antichrist. But again the Prophet tells you if you saw him just run and no need to test your faith, since you may believe in him for the miracles he can do...

He is literally Son Goku SSJ3, he can flight, he has two streams following him one of fire and the other of water, he can chance a desert to a green forest...

It says in Islam that we will team up with Christians to fight him.
>>
>>71404579
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!"

I don't know about you but to me, this passage reminds me of Muhammad meeting the angel Gabriel.
>>
>>71404829
this doesn't remind you of anything you're just a fucking retarded christian who fucking believe in fucking god in 2016 and try to picture le islam as le work of le satan

religious people not even fucking once
>>
>>71404829
How it does? I don't get it...
>>
>>71403827
1. Mahdi is supposed to team up with Jesus.
2. The anti-Christ in Islam is called the Dajjal. He will supposedly be blind in one eye and be able to perform miracles.
>>
File: ACvMahdi comparison.jpg (53 KB, 403x514) Image search: [Google]
ACvMahdi comparison.jpg
53 KB, 403x514
>>71404829
You're exactly spot on, but muslims will deny this

It gets even worse, did you read what you were quoting from it is from galatians 3, notice what happens right after he warns about a false gospel precisely by that recipy.. a man and an "angel" (this is mohammad and "gabriel" in the cave) jibriel is also the holy spirit in islam making the blasphemy complete.

"7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Now this is what you forgot to quote.. because it becomes even clearer that the qu'ran sira and hadith is the perversion of the gospel of christ that was warned about and mohammad the false prophet..

So there's a warning about this false gospel about to be preached.. where does paul go straight after saying this..

"15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into ARABIA, and returned again unto DAMASCUS."

He goes to arabia to warn them because that's where the false gospel is to be preached.. And then returns to DAMASCUS (syria) which plays a significant role in islamic end time wars, their version of armageddon..

Now keep in mind this was before islam was ever invented... mohammad had not been born at this point..
>>
>>71404916
the passage basically claims that even if an angel comes and tells you to start a new abrahamic religion, don't because its deception from the devil. Muhammad was visited by the angel Gabriel who told him to start Islam.
>>
>>71405186
except that the angel gabriel instructed mohammed on the books of old, not a new scripture or religion in general
>>
>>71405148
You fucking autist. Mahdi is not granted any supernatural powers. He's just a pious man. Get your fact straight.
>>
>>71405148
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself! Do you know of the passage in the old testament that predicts the destruction of Damascus? Interesting times we live in.
>>
>>71405148
From these thesis i can only see jews winning. When will you come to understanding that you only discussing jewish cults and self fulfilling prophecies that are shit tier by standards today.
>>
>>71405148
Also satan cannot grant anyone supernatural powers... only god can.
>>
>>71405186
First it says other than. Islam is the same one Abrahamic religion that was before.

Second your bible isn't even credible from me as it's wrote by people as the author imply in more than one verses. You can easily spot that it doesn't talk with the tongue of God or Jesus, but some other third party, how can you take it credible?

Third, this verses can refer to Paul, who started a new religion that is not really Abrahamic. Even Jews are agreed that Christianity's Trinity is soo muh.
>>
>>71405148
(cont) sorry galatians 1 not 3

, but it's not a world empire, it's a middle eastern empire, that heals its mortal headwound, mahdi revives the caliphate.. it was dismantled (suffered mortal headwound) after running around for 1400 years slaughtering non muslims like a roaring lion seeking whom it may devour.

He won't rule the entire world either, he will declare war against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a god of war, which means he doesn't rule the entire world, micah 5 and joel 3 is clear that there will be 7 kings and 8 princely men that will stand against the beast empire.

You will see more and more when you study islamic texts and when you have read the bible that the mahdi fits perfectly with the antichrist of the bible..

Islam is the beast empire, it denies christ... it calls jesus a prophet, not son of god, it claims jesus wasn't crucified.. and it has a "final prophet" mohammad (the false prophet warned about) that created the caliphates, the apostle of allah that you must submit to, or face dire consequences..

The mark of the beast is the shahada, and the bismillah worn on muslim battledress on wrist or on the forehead where it says no god but allah.

Which means in his ressurected empire where the mahdi will rule as a singular emperor, you can't buy or sell unless you are a muslim or have allegiance to the caliph.. (the number of his name)

666 = the black stone that refers to the mahdi, it is called yamin allah meaning right hand of allah, mohammad called it this, it is literally a star meteorite fallen from the sky aswell.. it's so thick and so clear once you look into it it's undeniable.. But people will ignore it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hh0Zxn5Xg go to 10:38 the babylonian seal, the 666 is at the corner of the cube (kaaba) where the black stone now sits..

It is a replacement for christ where jesus is called the stone the builders rejected and the corner stone, This is the fake corner stone..
>>
Mahdi = The False Prophet
Isa = The Antichrist
The Beast of the Earth = The Beast from the Earth

Muslim eschanthology is the mirror image of Christian eschatology. It's like Satan read the Bible and decided to write an evil version, and the result was the Koran.

Jews also developed an eschatology in the Middle Ages in the Talmud that lines up with Muslim eschatology. They're both going to side with Satan at the end of the world and fight against Jesus.
>>
>>71405548
Isa is the Arabic translation of Jesus. Muslims believe in the second coming of Jesus. It's the Jews who you should be worried about. They're still waiting for their messiah.
>>
>>71405445
(cont)
Did you also know that the 7 towers at the clock tower in mecca is built on something that is literally called BABEL MOUNT, and arabs know this?

Also check out these articles.
http://shoebat.com/2015/04/29/the-muslims-are-building-the-tallest-tower-in-the-world-to-reach-heaven/
And there's so much more detail but i think you get the general idea..
>>
>>71405700
thanks for the info!
>>
>>71405665
Obviously the Antichrist will pretend to be Jesus in some way.
>>
>>71405548
My Prophet says don't follow the guy who do miracles and shit. How is this siding with him?

Sadly you the ones believe on "Jesus is a God", which make it easy for the Antichrist' miracles to affect you. We believe on Islam that we will never see God until we die.

Jews believe that Jesus was fake, and they are waiting for the "real Messiah", and the Antichrist can fill what they are waiting for...

And here's something about it: No matter what religion you are, you still can fall for it and believe in him. So the advice our Prophet gave us is if you see him just run and hide, don't even give him the chance to convince you.

It's called the greatest Fitna. Like there's nothing harder you can go in than that.

>>71405665
It's /pol/ I guess so all they care for is to bash Islam. No matter how right it's specially about this matter.

>>71405788
That's why we call him "the juggler Messiah".
>>
>>71405665
Jews are waiting for their messiah because they denied jesus, jesus is there messiah there's not coming another.. it's the mahdi that fits the biblical antichrist..

>>71405548
Incorrect
Mohammad = false prophet
The beast = Caliphate empire
The antichrist leader = the mahdi

Mahdi is successor of mohammad, this is how the false prophet helps the antichrist. He authenticates him as leader.

>>71405281
Lying bs again, people give the mahdi bay'ah after an hostile wouldbe caliph sends his army to destroy him at the kaaba and the entire army is swallowed up by the ground.. and then muslims give him the bay'ah (allegiance). And it's this "miracle" that authenticates him finally.

>>71405375
>jerusalem gets invaded, how antichrist can stand in jerusalem and claim to be right hand of god
>jews wins

Pick one.. It's very clear from the bible that israel is invaded, and THEN comes a response.. You should study it more carefully.

>>71405434
>islam is oldest religion
Total bullshit islam is the newest religion and it pretends to be the correct one by changing everything in the biblical texts and present their own alternative gospel called the sira qu'ran and hadiths.. The islamic texts ARE the corruption of the bible..
>>
>>71405434
Why did Apostles agree with Paul on (almost) everything if Apostles were right and Paul was wrong? The biggest problem for jews and you is that you don't understand trinity, and for a good reason: you don't care so you don't even try to understand.
>>
>>71405665
Yasu is arabic translation of Jesus, Justin. Back to Mosque with you.
>>
>>71405788
Wrong.. He's not coming and saying "i'm jesus" and then fooling everyone.. NO.. He is ANTI... ANTI.. ANTI CHRIST.. he will deny jesus being son of god.. and will attempt to say HE is the right hand of god..

This is exactly what islam does, they deny that jesus is son of god, they say it in islam in the mosques.. god does not beget nor is he begotten god has no son, they also deny that jesus was ever crucified.
>>
>>71405883
>My Prophet says don't follow the guy who do miracles and shit.
My Savior says judge a prophet by his fruits.

>How is this siding with him?
Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is a surefire way to side with Satan.
>>
>>71406073
Yasu is hebrew. Isa is the arabic name. I'm arab btw.
>>
>>71406042
I believe James who grow up with Jesus in the same room know what Jesus was saying more than some guy who never met him.

>>71406021
>changing
No that's a Christian habit. We don't have that.
>>
>>71403827
It's almost like religion is bullshit and iteration upon iteration of it has been retold, sometimes with only slight variance!

How do you call yourself "red-pilled" and still believe in this shit? Fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot_16.jpg (102 KB, 811x816) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.jpg
102 KB, 811x816
>>71405883

islam not even once
>>
>>71405744
Yw there's so much to cover i've been studying this shit for years.. the deeper you research it the more it completely fits together the more you read both the bible and the islamic texts it becomes clear that islam is end times reversed, bad guys are good guys good guys are bad guys, for instance in islam the most hated in the last days is someone who will call himself son of god (this is ofcourse in christianity jesus coming back to kick ass and destroy the beast empire), the zakat predicted in the bible before islam was a reality all these things.. it's wild how it's been right in front of our faces the entire time..

Also check out this video, pretty good on this subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g
>>
File: Screenshot_19.jpg (15 KB, 263x230) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_19.jpg
15 KB, 263x230
>>71406185
>>
>>71406021
There are and have been many false prophets and antichrists and several beasts. In the final days we're going to witness the ultimate figurations of these archetypes. History is shaped like a spiral, always repeating in the same patterns, but always slightly different.
>>
>>71406134
Yeshua is Hebrew, not Yasu. Arab christians have never called Jesus 'Isa'.

>>71406185
Thankfully we have Epistle of James and Acts of Apostles to confirm that Paul was teaching same things as the 12. And you have to remember that we believe that Paul saw Jesus

"3 It happened that while he was travelling to Damascus and approaching the city, suddenly a light from heaven shone all round him.

4 He fell to the ground, and then he heard a voice saying, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?'

5 'Who are you, Lord?' he asked, and the answer came, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

6 Get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you are to do.'"
>>
File: 2000px-Allah3.svg.png (106 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Allah3.svg.png
106 KB, 2000x2000
>>71406259
thanks again! Also this picture is Allah written in Arabic calligraphy. You can literally see a serpent in it. Its as if Satan wasn't even trying to hide this fact!
>>
>>71406114
Technically the Isa/Antichrist figure will deny himself being the Son of God as well. Muslims and Jews believe it's impossible for God to have a son.
>>
>>71406483
God is not a human.
>>
>>71406483
Jews don't believe it's impossible, or at least shouldn't since it's all in Old Testament, but they don't believe Jesus is Son of God.

>>71406609
No, but Jesus is God AND man
>>
>>71406609
Jesus is both human and God.
>>
>>71406659
How the fuck can you be both God and man. Man is flawed and imperfect and God isn't in any way.
>>
>>71406410
t. Paul

>>71406475
>Isa
Isa is Jesus' name. His name was pronounced in his time as Yusa.

Just like you call Mariam as Mery, while their people were calling her Mariam.

It's just me us having a Semitic language we don't have to chance the names at all.

I'm sorry to bring that to you, but you don't even call your God by his real name.
>>
File: my_magic_is_better_than_yous.jpg (72 KB, 594x419) Image search: [Google]
my_magic_is_better_than_yous.jpg
72 KB, 594x419
>>71403827
>>
>>71406475

its actualy both god and satan works trough men you can see some major clues from god if you are not blind
>>
>>71406726
save your breath brother, the kuffar with all of their hubris will always have a veil over their eyes covering them from the truth they wish to ignore
>>
>>71406475
Yw also this, good ammo when a muslim attacks the christian faith, with these 4 videos you'll be able to destroy their arguments, even imams and sheikhs can't get around these things, let alone the average muslim. The important thing is to give muslims the opportunity to turn away from islam, (eventhough it has death penalty for apostacy, "allah" is ofcourse not wanting anyone to get out of his grip) Because this might save many lives..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k
4 great videos that refutes the muslim arguments for mohammad, refutes their attack on the trinity, refutes their objections to the bible, and refutes their arguments for the qu'ran.
>>
>>71406722
Jesus is a perfect man. He was born sinless, and never sinned. God did not create humans imperfect or flawed. We fell by choice.
>>
>>71406722
He is God isn't He so how could osmething be impossible to Him? And He's perfect even in human form.

Of course it's hard for you to grasp why would God do that since Quran says he does NOT love sinners. But our God says He loves everyone.
>>
>>71406726

no his name is jesus otherwise it would be in the bible. At that time there where 3 languages greek hebrew and what the romans used. we use greek so fuck of with the jewish hebrew jeshua
>>
>>71406832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

>>71406726
>t. Paul
Nice argument, Mo'. You don't want me to say something about """prophet""" do you?
>>
>>71406816
Don't you people blindfold saints before cutting their heads off?
>>
File: KfucOsR.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
the majority of christians live outside of the middle east lmao

Western Christians wanting to be relevant in the end time scenarios

>Christians living outside of the middle east arnt even considered christians

you Santa clause white Christians are bibically iliterate spiritually dead

>Can't read hebrew
>Bible translated from the original language 20 times to the point of where its extremely lost in translation
>>
>>71406816
Hello brother :)

Islam hold you responsible for the society you live in. So if you can chance a bit it's preferably to do.

>>71407012
>I will follow the name Paul picked even he was never named that

Jesus, Jesus' mother, Jesus' people never spoke Greek.

>>71407084
My argument is historians say Paul never met Jesus.

I don't take your bible credible since it's written by the guy I criticize (Paul).
>>
>>71407197
My preferite book of the bible is the book of mormon.
>>
>>71407266
My Bible isn't written by Paul, that's what those same historians tell me. You do realize that these historians don't believe in supernatural, right? Those same historians believe that Muhammad made up his Suwar and that he actually wasn't illiterate.

>Jesus' people never spoke Greek
Matthew must have spoken greek since he was publican, and he probably spoke latin as well. And how do you know that Jesus didn't speak greek, it was very commonly spoken language even in Palestine and Syria.
>>
>>71403827
Muslims, Jews and Dispensationalist Protestants are gonna be easily conmed intoworshipping the anti Christ. Pretty sad
>>
Now this is what confuses people.. Islam is clearly the beast empire.. However there's that synagogue of satan bit..

What's that about, it's hebrews who pretend to be jews but are not but are secretly aiding islam.. hence a little synagogue of satan.. a bastard congregation of the hebrews helping the beast of islam..

Ah.. now it becomes more clear how Islam is being allowed to flood into the west and promoted and protected and all these things, including ofcourse by the strong muslim subversive organizations but also by people with auspicious jewish surnames.. THEY ARE HELPING ISLAM THEY ARE NOT JEWS... they could give two shits about the state of israel.

Jesus warned about them aswell. a betrayal from within.. They were claiming to be hebrews and jesus called them out "you're father is the devil" (they follow him in secret).
>>
>>71407697
yeah, sadly this is true. I know a Christian who didn't know that the new testament was in the Bible.
>>
Imam Mahdi come pls.
>>
>>71404579
>It says in Islam that we will team up with Christians to fight him.

Understandable. I mean I know the first thing I'd start doing if I got magic powers is waging war on Islamists and Christians.

>fedora tipping intensifies
>>
>>71407770
(cont) these false hebrews (synagogue of satan aiding islam) could give two shits about other hebrews or about the christians, they want christianity gone, and both of them eradicated.. This is how they seemingly are illogically helping their worst enemy gain a foot hold in nations allied to them etc.
Just so you understand the islamic texts has more jew hatred than mein kampf.. sira what 8-9% jew hatred, qu'ran after mecca 14%, hadiths in total (9% jew hatred).. including having a prophecy that the mahdi is going to take jerusalem.. and what you think is going to happen to the jews..

A jew who wants islam to spread is a jew with a death wish.. But the synagogue of satan only pretends to be jews, in secret they are not.. and thus are allied with islam.
>>
>>71407892
Don't you believe he came and gone?
>>
>>71408218
That's not the shia stance is it?
>>
>>71404829
Mohammad was deceived by an evil spirit.
>>
>>71408330
exactly!
>>
>>71408250
It is...

Not all Shia, but Iran's Shia believe that.
>>
jewish moshiach is antichrist nigga
>>
>>71405260
Nope. No further revelations after Jesus.
>>
>>71408218
>>71408218
He came and filthy Bakris persecuted him and wanted to be hard him like they always do so he went into hiding until the time comes for him to raise and destroy the subhumans who follow Umar curse be upon him.
>>
>>71408729
I genuinely thought the things I heard about are lies. You seems to be as of a shit as they described you.
>>
>>71408330
>>71406475

Consider galatians 1
"8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

So someone who preaches a different version of the gospel that was not preached (hence the sira qu'ran and hadith) expect him to be somewhat cursed.. Let's look at mohammads life..

a) It identified itself as "gabriel" and told him to recite, caused him physical pain when he didn't respond fast enough and repeated the demand.

b) mohammad was convinced himself that what he had experienced was demonic but was convinced when troublingly asked two women.. they told him it probaby wasn't but was probably from god.

c) he became suicidal and 2 times tried to hurl himself off a cliff, this "gabriel" stopped him both times and said no mohammad you are prophet of god. This makes btw. mohammad the first suicidal prophet in history.

d) mohammad became under the influence of a magic spell according to him, that caused him to be delusional for a period of about a year and thinking he had sex with his wives when he didn't.. So no divine protection there for mohammad, very unusual for an actual prophet.

e) mohammad accidentally delivered revelations from satan, and later had to retract it, showing that he could not tell the difference at first between a revelation from satan and a revelation from god.

d) mohammad died of being poisoned, again not much protection here for the alledged final and ultimate prophet that trumps even jesus (cause they claim jesus is simply a prophet aswell).

Yep seems to fit pretty well..

Vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijuMRAsanNk Here's a debate on these issues.
>>
>>71406134
>I'm arab btw

I want to fuck your sister, Hassan
>>
>>71407197
Wasn't all the good shit in Aramaic though? Like that Kabbalah shit?
>>
>>71408988
It's the truth you misguided bakri, tell me what have the followers of umar done in history except murder and rape? Your version of "Islam" will die soon, because it has to have political power to survive, we have survived for 24 centuries in our mosques and once this silly "Islamic republic" is gone we will go back in there.
>>
>>71409098
Yeah I always found it funny how Muhammad was unconvinced of seeing an angel of god until women convinced him otherwise. I also find funny how the Quran claims a Muslim can only have 4 wives, yet Muhammad had 13!
>>
>>71409294
I don't have a version.

I just take pop corn and watch your fight with Sunnis.

Both of you are wrong, you with all your BS that don't exist, and Sunnis with their Moawia was a good guy.

I stand on the side of Hassan and Hussien. Versus Moawia, but versus Omar was just from you like "I want my people to rule or I will do anarchy".

You know you are wrong when even the guy you follow (Ali) tells you what are you doing is wrong.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.