[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna travel the world looking for a based qt to bring home.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: BlankMap-World-large.png (128 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
BlankMap-World-large.png
128 KB, 2753x1400
Gonna travel the world looking for a based qt to bring home. Where am I most likely to find one?
>>
>>71403698
You should try Belarus/Slovakia and maybe Czech Republic as well. Just try to not get a gold digger.
>>
>>71403698
What a fucking loser.
>>
>New Zealand

Nice meme

I've never understood peoples adorement of New Zealand

It has nice scenery and weather and that all it has going for it

In all other respects it is literally Australia except

a) far more non-whites
b) poorer economy
c) more leftist

PS new Zealand's gun laws are pretty much the same as Australia's in regards to acquisition and ownership regulation on guns, the only real differences is there is less restrictions on what guns you can have
>>
>>71405577
This, maybe Poland and the Baltic states as well. They are more open to that sort of thing than western nations. Plus the best looking in Europe I'd say. Hell, the best time to go is during festivals; namely in Poland they have one where women run into a forest to collect flowers and herbs and stuff and then the men go in after and if they catch a woman in there if often leads to a lot more.
>>
>>71405577
>implying non gold digging women would marry a foreigner in these countries
>>
>>71405795
This. New Zealand is overrated as fuck and if you value your sanity just don't fucking go near them, trying to understand their accent will give you a brain aneurysm
>>
Why can't you find a girl where you live anon?
>>
>>71403698
no matter how far you go you won't have any chance

just accept it
>>
>>71406058
Alaska has one of the worlds highest male to female ratio.
>>
>>71405795

More registered gun owners per capita than goystralia and the UK. Don't project your draconian gun laws upon the freedom loving kiwis mate.

Not sure how "leftist" we can be when our Prime Minister (for three terms and counting) was literally a corporate raider for Merrill Lynch and is worth $60m?
>>
>>71403698
How fat are you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.