[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KURDS DESTROY EUROPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: KURDS DESTROY EUROPE.jpg (207 KB, 909x656) Image search: [Google]
KURDS DESTROY EUROPE.jpg
207 KB, 909x656
By now you have realized that the Kurdish culture, is reponsible for the largest amount of occurences of archaic behaviour such as honor killings, female genital mutilation and sheer stealing.

Here I have shown you in schematic form what kind of mechanism has developed with the time.

The most archaic Kurds are the ones South which then move further westwards, not only physcially but worse, leaving there cultural imprints on everything they come in contact with.
>>
>>71403454
>islamafication of turkey
turkey is already a mudslime country
>>
>>71403454
How's life in Germany, Turk?
>>
Kurds and Turks are equal roaches
>>
>>71403543
That's a good point and it might seem a bit paradox.

Turks aren't like what we associate with being muslim, while for example Yezidi Kurds are even worse than what we commonly associate with muslims.
>>
>>71403572
You must be pro FGM, otherwise I can't explain myself why you would try to shut down the topic like that.
>>
>>71403454
Kurds > Persian >>>> Turks >= Arabs
>>
>>71404138
http://www.stopfgmkurdistan.org/

Kurdish culture is the worst.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGXNjY0sgA

Turks have to make projects in order to convince muslim Kurds to let their children attend school, while anti muslim Kurds bomb them.

Those people also come to Europe,
>>
>>71404138
More like
Assyrians>Persians>>Kurds>>>>>Turks>>>>>>>Arabs
>>
>>71404138
>kurds
>better than anything
good thing you fell for the jewish media meme of "secular" "kurdish" "totally not commies"
>>
>>71404946
Yea, I'll go with that.

>>71404963
Better than the others listed. Best of a bad lot isn't exactly great.
>>
>>71405803
>>71404963
Majority of the kurds voted for erdogan, and they are more conservative and more religious than western turks. The secular-feminist etc kurds are a minority just as secular-feminist etc turks are a minority

Problem is when you judge kurds with their minority while juding turks (rightfully) with their majority.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.