[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many more rich hollywood celebrities pro bernie than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 600x560
Why are so many more rich hollywood celebrities pro bernie than republican?
Doesn't Bernie specifically target them and their money?
>>
>>71402538
>Why are so many more (((rich hollywood celebrities))) pro bernie than republican?
Anon...
>>
>>71402538

>MUH APPEALING TO THE "MAJORITY"
>MUH DOING IT TO LOOK COOL, HIP, AND NOT RACIST
>>
>>71402538
Pretending to want to give money to their audience is better for business.
And Bernie isn't a "racist"
>>
They live in nice gated communities with armed security. The average black couldn't afford to breathe the air in these neighbourhoods.
>>
>>71402653
This. They'll collectively shill for Hillary once Bernie is out. They are just signalling to their college audience.
>>
>didn't come out and call Trump a terrifying megabigothitler
I have to give him credit for that atleast, and he's right, it would be way funnier with Trump as a president because his bants is out of control.
He's still wrong about Bernie, but atleast he seems fairly reasonable, like you could actually have a debate with him without him calling you a facist or racist.
>>
>>71402538
I thought this guy hated Jews. Sure looked like it at the Oscars presentation.
>>
>>71402538
>>71402653
>>71402718
Liberals give a pass to celebrities and athletes that make more than CEOs
>>
>>71402846

>didn't come out and call Trump a terrifying megabigothitler

I guess it's because he realizes that not everyone who is deemed "offensive" by the retard masses is actually a GigaHitler. He himself often makes fun of Jews, blacks and other "vulnerable" groups. Or at least he did in the past, haven't seen any of his work in a while.
>>
Self-image is very important to them.
>>
They already made their money
>>
>>71402538
>Seth McFarlane
>the unfunniest, most cringeworthy libtard in the TV/Movie business
>pro Bernie

id consider every candidate this guy endorses as completely non votable.
>>
File: 1459571781243.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1459571781243.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>71402538
>Seth Macfarlane
>Quoting this faggot

I can't tell anymore if this image is sarcastic or real.
>>
you guys should check smash mouth's twitter sometime

they are full blown hillary shills.
>>
>>71403044
He's a cuck though

>family member says gays can be turned striaght
>upsets him, goes and supports gays

Then just last year he says people are too PC
>>
OH WOEW HE HAS GUTS
>>
>>71403488

Well yeah, he's a dumbfuck libtard, but I'll give him a pass for not being openly anti-white like most of his colleagues.
>>
>>71402538
>living in an ivory tower
>not understanding real life

pretty easy to get
>>
>>71402538

Context of experience.

Their worst experiences with poor people have most likely been with the "good" poor people, or the 'good' downtrodden, or the kinds of people that work hard to better themselves.

These are the kinds of people who work at animal shelters, seek out government aid while being temporarily out of work, take from some charities from their communities while being down on their luck.

And even if they meet the hostile or angry poor and downtrodden, it is usually with nice clothes and ample security in decent neighborhoods, so they don't see any negative consequences of helping people out.

However, the average person or the person who actually lives in poor neighborhoods actually interacts with those who are poor on a daily basis and sees the bad shit that they cause to themselves. Smoking/dealing crack. Constantly buying shit they can't afford. Stabbing people for fucking with them in a bar. Getting in car accidents and them driving away.

Shit like that.

Tell Seth McFarlane to live in harlem/Cabrini Green as a poor white dude and see how fast his tune fucking changes.
>>
Why are so many more poor blue collar whites pro trump than democrat?
Doesn't Trump specifically target them and their money?
>>
YES, LET THEM HAVE THE WELFARE, THEY ALL WATCH MY SHOW BECUASE THEY CANT AFFORD CABLE. I LOVE THEM, THEY DESERVE IT.
>>
>>71404100

Because we straddle the line between wealth and poverty.

We see the way many poor people act. Our mentality is "gee, there are some good honest hard working poor people out there who are trying to get better. hell I was one of them. But for every one you get, you got five others who are just wastes of fucking humanity."

And then you see the dudes who worked hard to get some semblance of wealth. "Gee, I know Jim 15 years ago, he had a monster work ethic, saved up, and now he's got a 1 mill+ net worth, if jim can do it so can I".

Trump appeals to that segment and up. For poor people, who are just too goddamn stupid or lazy, he doesn't.
>>
>>71404100
how do you get this impression, just because Hollywood cant have a Republican opinion?
>>
>>71402538
Hollywood is libshits only.

You can't get parts in Hollywood if you're not a cock sucking progressive. That's why Friends of Abe is a thing.
>>
>>71402538
They're rich.
They can bypass any of the crazy laws that Bernie would pass.
They do this because they can avoid the horrible results and still appeal to the majority.

Most celebrities are cancer.
>>
>>71404100
labor unions all support Democrats
>>
File: 1307041172687.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1307041172687.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>71402538
>rich hollywood celebrities
you mean jews?
>supporting bernie
supporting a jewish politician

jeez idk op what is goin on there
>>
>>71404408
This.
>>
>>71402538

They like who they are told to like, Jews gotta stick together you know?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.