[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i plant a "redpillseed" in my childs brain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
should i ? should i hope he/she will find out him/herself ?

my thoughts atm are: no facebook no insta no etc .. atleat until he/she is ..... ,well i am not sure, something around 15-16

obv. no tv ... cause i don´t have one

while growing up i might have to "awaken" her/his curiosity for truth?!?!
with physics experiment or something.

all i want is a normal non-furry german kid that is proud of his past.

maybe some history...

i have to get him/her to question everything (obv not in a braindemaged way).

so in conclusion, he/she has to:

- do sports
- learn history
- become curious for truth
- be rational

did i miss something ?

PS: obv no drug of any kind
>>
You can start by planting your seed on their ass
>>
>>71402494
>german kid that is proud of his past.
take him to a few neonazi meetings
>>
>>71402494

Make him read Evola
>>
>>71402494
teach him that the world is not to be trusted, and he needs proof of everything. Example: I was taught police were the good guys, the government worked for me... and so on. And believed it, until I questioned them. Make him question things right away. Teach him that everyone around him lies.
>>
the redpill is something u find out by yourself.

maybe reading him good stories from history and some mythology.
>>
>>71402494
>becare USA and CHINA want kill Germany and all Europe cultur.
>>
File: Frauke-Petry-02-original.jpg (336 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Frauke-Petry-02-original.jpg
336 KB, 2000x1500
>>71402624
so german past is only nazi times? hmm didn´t know that
>>
>>71402756
thats what i thought ... u can´t really force the "redpill" but u can open the mind for the option
>>
>>71402722
i want him/her to have a rational reasoning .. not the emotional shit you see at bernie rallys
>>
File: nazi summary.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
nazi summary.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
>>71402494
It is only natural that you will pass on the red pill. You must act rather than speak. Your child will ask questions. Answer them with reason and with only enough info for your child to search for further information. Information is useless if your child is not receptive to it. Giving blame to a group (the jews for example) for anything (even though you know its true) will not be very helpful. It is better to simply point out what the individual is doing. Seeing what the individual is doing can help your child see that it is not just "PURE COINCIDENCE." You have to unplug from society thought, and be able to see the path of thought people go. Some are good, most are not. If you are able to walk down this path, your child will naturally follow, though there will be difficulties in teenage rebellion and wanting to conform with their peers. Best way I'd guess would be learning and teaching on hiding powerlevels.

Children learn by adults pointing things out. This is how the whole perpetual western system is still going, they're just misrepresenting what they're pointing out. Train your child to focus on the facts, I guess.

e.g.
Islamic refugees migrate to central Europe
> they need help omg love and equality don't be racist
instead of
> parasitic behavior is evident
> terrorism threat is overwhelmingly muslim
> muslim train of thought does not see equality
> et cetera
>>
File: pure coincidence.jpg (122 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.jpg
122 KB, 356x600
>>71403285
wew found the pic I wanted
>>
Just tell your kids to think logically and that emotions can cloud your judgment.
>>
Hi. Anon.

When I was growing up, I spent a lot of time reading about European history and I have to say that I fell in love with Germany and everything about Germany. There are so many reasons to be proud of Germany and of German culture that I found myself to be jealous because of my own background. If you want your child to appreciate German culture, I do not think there will be any need for you to "sell" German culture to your child as it will sell itself. You do not need to persuade your child to love German culture but only to expose your child to German culture. Do things with your family and your child that are quintessentially German. It is important that your spouse also value German culture and both father and mother are on the same track when it comes to the education of the child. If the parents are confused, then the children will not follow. You should also be careful not to get your children to resent you. If they resent you, they will throw everything you taught them out the window. In today's society, you cannot hide the outside world from them. People will teach them things inevitably so you should make sure that they have unshakable values.
>>
File: 201306221292.jpg (244 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
201306221292.jpg
244 KB, 1000x1500
>>71403802
it was the same for me. in my younger years i loved to learn about german history and it made/makes me proud.

and yes a strong family is the key. Only mother AND father can form a truly independent thinking person with a rational worldview resulting in "unshakable values".
>>
No selfies.
No tv.
Stoicism.
>>
>>71405023
gotcha syria
>>
File: 1455104996865.jpg (956 B, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1455104996865.jpg
956 B, 125x112
>>71402494
>non-furry german
>>
>>71405023

Assad have you gotten bored of the civil war and decided to shitpost on /pol?
>>
>>71402494
Answer his questions as truthfully as possible , you will be wrong sometimes, but it's the truth as you see it.
And that won't be forgotten by him.
>>
>>71402494
No. In the rebellious years your child will end up as a Antifa. Everyone has to take the redpill himself, to become truly redpilled. Everything else could change their mind for a while, but then theyll go back to their own prior opinion.
>>
>>71402494
Hit them. Hit them hard.
>>
File: 1452821079488.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1452821079488.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
From an early age just foster an interest in historical nationalism and higher culture
Read to your kid about the Romans, Greek mythology, listen to classical music etc
I'd say it's important as well in terms of what they see on the tv/internet, as that is where the most subversive leftist shit will be. Though if you become too controlling then that can later have the opposite effect of rebellion against everything that you tried to teach, whether conscious or otherwise
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.