[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14
File: refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg (439 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg
439 KB, 1800x1200
Do YOU want to be remembered as xenophobic rich cowards behind fences, /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w
>>
>>71402098

You're right Aussiebro,
Fences are ugly and obtrusive.
Landmines are the way to go.
>>
Yes, but I don't have money
>>
>>71402098
Yes and why would you give a shit what people think of you when you're fucking dead?
>>
>>71402098

why do they always lie in those videos . crime will not go up hahahshahaha rapefugee was just a dream
>>
>>71402360
If you actually WATCHED the video and listened to the nice man speak you would have clearly heard him say that fear that refugees also lead to higher crime rates turns out to be wrong, and that Refugees who become immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than the native population. You all really need to get an education. Also refugees tend to open their own businesses and are potential employees that can help sustain Europe's ageing population.

Why can't people just accept the blessing that refugees are for Europe?
>>
>>71402098
>xenophobic rich cowards behind fences
>rich

oh yeah /pol/'s got tons of shekels from shilling on /pol/ on the side
>>
>>71402648
>open their own businesses
You can only open so many halal shops in a neighborhood.
>>
>>71402648
or they could do it themselves cunt
>>
File: spurdo (5).png (5 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
spurdo (5).png
5 KB, 247x204
>>71402648
>Australia
>no crime in my german neighborhood
>immigrants neighborhood get ruled by Lebanese gangs and is full of drug dealer and crime
>>
File: Meanwhile-in-Australia_o_95065.jpg (61 KB, 630x518) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile-in-Australia_o_95065.jpg
61 KB, 630x518
>>71402098
>>71402648
He's in rare form tonight!
>>
>>71402098
I do
>>
>>71402833
If you would only listen to the video you would see that some refugees use iPhones. This PROVES that they are just like us, and therefore need to be assimilated into Europe and need all the help they can get.
>>
>>71402648
>Also refugees tend to open their own businesses and are potential employees that can help sustain Europe's ageing population.
lel
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/germany-statistics-show-majority-of-muslim-refugees-will-never-work/
>>
File: 515zjYMpuOL.jpg (42 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
515zjYMpuOL.jpg
42 KB, 377x500
>>71402098
>Refugees are human beings
Well I can't argue with such astute observations
>>
> /POL/ BTFO AGAIN, THIS TIME BY YOUTUBE COMMENTS
>>
>Refugees are human beings

and? there plenty of us around. also "Refugees" would rather sell drugs or do crimes than take the jobs no one wants.
>>
>>71402098
Atleast I'll be remembered
>>
in all seriousness though, I don't actually understand what the problem is with refugees? Shouldn't we be focusing our time and energy on much more important and threatening issues such as the rape epidemic in White, Western Countries? Or the institutionalised racism against blacks? Can someone please explain?
>>
Argument completely ignores all the non syrian migrants. Video is retarded. It's shit on most other point (like that dead boy) but I can't be bothered to debunk the whole lot.
>>
>>71402648
This is too cuck to be real, top b8 and bantz Aussie bro. You Aussies never disappoint wit yo shitpost game.
>>
The people who will be affected by the rapists, murderers, and thugs that come along with the refugees will also be human beings. But it probably won't affect you directly, so keep posting whiteshaming memes on facebook for the sweet social cred
>>
>>71403323
>We should help ourselves before we help others
>t. Jesus
I mean since we have such massive internal issues, we should clearly focus on uplifting our own society before meddling in the business of other people lest the peaceful refugees learn our barbaric ways
>>
>>71402098
Yes.
>>
>>71403323
>epidemic in White, Western Countries?
caused by immigrants

>Or the institutionalised racism against blacks?
immigrants hate eachother, they always fight

>Can someone please explain?
You are a faggot
>>
>>71402098
I don't care. this is about MY life and MY benefits that I DON'T need to share with refugees in MY own country then.
>>
File: topkek.png (12 KB, 624x133) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
12 KB, 624x133
>>71402098
my sides
>>
>>71402098
>highly educated rapefugees

studies here in germanistan has shown, that most imigrants haz low to no education at all and are not capable to get into the jobmarket without 4-8 years of school before that.

>crimes dont go up

Arabic "Greatfamily" Gangs are recruiting in asylum homes, cause those migrants wont get punished. Burglaries and thefts skyrocket in some parts of germany.
>>
Simple and concise, brushes off important facts - the perfect video for the average goyim to swallow.

The bright colors, childish drawing style and the absence of statistics, sources and other information means this video is perfectly made.
>>
>>71402098
Were we can observe the australian in his natural habitat, shitposting
>>
>>71402098
yes, because its time for welfare states to die, debt are to high for us to even sustain ourselves, no way we start to sustain others, taking in qualified poeples ? sure, letting anyone come in while we have 6 million unemployed and we know for a fact that no qualification means no jobs in our economy ? no.
>>
Jesus would look at this phony self-righteous virtue-signalling the same way he looked at it when the pharisees were doing it. They are more interested in making covert boasts about their tolerance and UnRacism then they are about finding solutions that treat everyone fairly.

They're whitewashed tombs, gravestones covered in rainbow flags and COEXISTstickers. But inside they are just dead bodies rotting in their own self-interest and disregard for their neighbors.
>>
>>71403599
fucking end me...
>>
>>71403673
>highly educated rapefugees
hell, we kick out migrerats that have worked and payed taxes for years.
>>
>>71403964
I genuinely feel sorry for you tho
>>
>>71403599
>>71403964
It has to be sarcasm, right?
It's just too perfect.
>>
Sounds like a way history is viewed by marxist ideology. That's the only way they'll ever look at it so, who cares?
>>
>>71402098
Like you're the one to talk stralia, you're actually one of the few first world countries that have functioning border control.
>>
>>71402098
Ask the Saudis, not us LOL.
>>
>>71402098

>Do YOU want to be remembered as xenophobic rich cowards behind fences, /pol/?

Better than being known as poor dumb cowards who were stupid enough to take down their fences and got raped out of existence.
>>
>>71402098
The real issue here is - that those people were human beings even before becoming refugees.
Can you spread the word, across all West?
To stop bombing other human beings.
Across the East, its middle, north and south?
>>
>>71402648

That man is objectively wrong.

The Lebanese and Vietnamese refugees and children of said refugees are hugely over represented in crime statistics.

Our only two modern terrorist attacks in Australia were committed by refugees.

Refugees also tend to be multi-generational welfare dependent.

Then again, I'm talking about refugees in Australia. I'm sure the ones in Europe are much better.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (150 KB, 649x666) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
150 KB, 649x666
NRW
>36,7% of criminals are non-german while being 5,7% of our population
>most are from north-africa (12,5%)
>771 are reefuges
>>
>Sustain European aging population

NIGGA, JUST REPLACE ALL FUCKING WHITES WITH BROWNS, LIKE NIGGA, NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL
LIKE FUCKING GERMANY (SMACKS LIPS), THEY ARE TOLERANT AND SHIT AND THEY DON'T FUCK, N' SHIT, JUST (PAUSE, SMACKS LIPS AGAIN), JUST POUR SOME PEOPLE FROM ARABIC COUNTRIES, IT'S ALL FINE, NIGGA
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with migrants. Europe is aging, and these migrants are desperate for work and are capable of learning new skills. You all love going out and having a curry or a kebab, so what's the problem? Europe is and always will be multicultural, and we should all be doing our bit to help those in need.
>>
>>71404627
>Sustain European aging population

NIGGA, JUST REPLACE ALL FUCKING WHITES WITH BROWNS, LIKE NIGGA, NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL
LIKE FUCKING GERMANY (SMACKS LIPS), THEY ARE TOLERANT AND SHIT AND THEY DON'T FUCK, N' SHIT, JUST (PAUSE, SMACKS LIPS AGAIN), JUST POUR SOME PEOPLE FROM ARABIC COUNTRIES, IT'S ALL FINE, NIGGA
>>
>>71404627
cucked as fuck. i hope this is bait.
>>
File: refugees.png (525 KB, 456x609) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
525 KB, 456x609
>>71402098

It'd be better than being remembered as the guy who got blown up by a fucked-up jihadi "refugee".
>>
>>71402648
This is the worst fucking fakeshit bait not even lefties sound this condescending get a dog up ya
>>
>>71402648
10/10
you made me watch the video
>>
>>71404681
Europe needs more people. White European aren't reproducing enough and hence more migrants are needed. If a migrant has kids with a European, then all the better. It will have to happen eventually. Germany isn't going to deport those 1 million migrants anytime soon, and given that I have family in Germany I can tell you the locals don't want them to leave either.
>>
>>71404463
>11% serbians
i knew i had reasons to dislike these fuckers
serbs, bosnians and albanians are a disgrace for the whole balkan
>>
>>71404873
Dude, try harder. And get a proxy. Post under German flag, then some people will swallow it.
>>
>>71404289
>To stop bombing other human beings.

tell them to stop killing gays
>>
>>71404581
we are all the same after all
there is only one human race
:^)
>>
>>71405035
Yeah, totally, m8

#Pray4Germany
>>
File: hejasverige.jpg (81 KB, 668x720) Image search: [Google]
hejasverige.jpg
81 KB, 668x720
>>71404627
Fy fan
>>
>>71402098
>rapefugees are human beings

Yeah, so are murderers and rapists
>>
if i was a rich coward behind a fence i wouldnt have to fear the muslim menace
>>
File: mein-pepe.jpg (188 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
mein-pepe.jpg
188 KB, 477x539
>>71405625
ISIS and Hitler too
>>
>>71402098
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA being remembered
like that carries after you die
like it's a goal in life or something
like Op's not a faggot
>>
>>71402098

>believing this jew drivel

keeeek
>>
>>71404909
Not saying all those aren't actually Serbs, but have you ever thought that having a citizenship of a country does not necessarily make you ethnically a part of that same nation?

In short, citizenship =/= nationality/ethnicity

Tons of people that migrate from Serbia to Germany are gypsies, muslims, albanians and not Serbs. Those same ones that commit the same shit over here. Bosnia and Albania are a different story, all of the migrants in Germany from those two are probably Muslim so you know why it happens..
>>
>>71402098
Yes thats exactly how I want to be remembered.

At least when the alternative is being raped by 50 people called ahmed.
>>
>>71402098
>"syrian"
>"refugees"
>>
File: superlative kek.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
superlative kek.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>71403599

> check flag
> it checks out
>>
>>71402098
Yes. Since I care little about feelings and strangers' opinions of me
>>
>>71402098
I'd rather be rich and behind a fence than poor and sharing a neighborhood with """"refugees"""""
>>
File: swedenyes.6jpg.png (488 KB, 800x726) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.6jpg.png
488 KB, 800x726
>>71407709
>but the poor children
>they cant defend themself
pic related poor 16 year old reefuge
>>
>>71407856
bro has some massive shoulders, i need to know his regiment
>>
File: Refugee 1.jpg (27 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Refugee 1.jpg
27 KB, 460x460
>>71407856
>>
File: Refugee 2.jpg (426 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
Refugee 2.jpg
426 KB, 1417x1417
>>71408362
>average refugee
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.