[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Mosque in Bucharest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
After we elected this dude, he agreed to build a mosque with turkroach president himself. What's your opinion on the mega mosque about to be built in Bucharest, and how many years do you give us before the refugees and islam take over our country?
>>
Your country is basically finished if you don't stop the project and kill his whole family.
>>
>>71401793
White Romanians should come here, if you are not libcucks or criminals
>>
>>71401793
Burn it to the ground, you faggot.
>>
>>71401980
This. Electrocute him on TV like you did with that one guy.
>>
>trusting a German
>1945+71
Then again, everyone in the higher echelon agreed.
>>
>falling for the german jew
>>
File: 1460553913954.jpg (71 KB, 493x533) Image search: [Google]
1460553913954.jpg
71 KB, 493x533
> mfw i thought a kraut would be the saviour of our shithold
> mfw he ends up taking visits to israel and building mosques

fuck me /pol/ is there any hope left?
>>
i'm actually considering moving to murica if i ever get the chance/money, rip romania.
>>
>>71401793
Go on and talk about "Turkish occupation but never a province" thing now
>>
>>71402237
same here if god emperor wins.
>>
>>71402031
Found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P-JrjCRkhI
>>
>>71401980
Here you go, you don't want to become Bosnia 2.0 now don't you?
>>
>>71402237
>>71402362
Stay off my land
>>
>>71403182
There's already a bunch of niggers on the west coast, i don't see how a few white europeans will somehow "tarnish" your land.
>>
you're gonna see some IRA shit go down on that building
>>
>>71401793
the only muslims I saw in Bucharest are a few turks working in the construction / scamming business and that faggot arafat, stai linistit
>>
>>71403628
>shitting on based Arafat
He's the reason our healthcare system isn't completely destroyed.
>>
>>71403767
truth to be told a down syndrome kid in those positions would be an improvement, I shall never forget what piedone did for bucharest tho, all them parks and improvements
>>
>>71401793
Tsipras wanted to build the first mosque but we don't have money so its okay
>>
>>71401793
kek
you put a link as a source !!
>>
>>71403825
Actually Arafat did good things desu
>>
They ain't building shit.
>>
>>71404066
THE ROOF
THE ROOF
THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
smoking club pack xd
>>
>>71401793
Meanwhile,in this marvelous land of hypocrisy and absolute jewish domination,people are complaining and bawwing like mad because we also plan to create a big Orthodox Cathedral and all the edgy city teens who crave western cock are full anti-orthodox self-hating cucks

They don't say shit about the mosque.

I'd rather have Transylvania hungarian again rather than being led by these stupid cucks fantasizing of western cuck cock
>>
>>71404764
Dunno man, everyone I know that complains about the Cathedral also shit on the mosque. And ore people shit on the mosque than on the Cathedral.

I willing to bet that more and more protests will be held regarding the Mosque as time goes by.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.