[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /pol hate interracial?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: HIooG9R.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
HIooG9R.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>
>>71401544
it triggers the stormautists and gives them a good excuse to parrot their so called ideology while they whine about Jews and cultural Marxism as the bane of their insividual success.
>>
I cant tell if the black girl isnt just an overly tanned white girl
>>
300+ replies LETS GO BABY
NIGGERS
>>
I don't. I'm a white guy who has a preference for women with darker olive like skin tones and black hair.
>>
Fuck off Riley
>>
Because niggers pollute white genes. It's fucking as simple as that.
>>
>>71402018
How so?
>>
File: 1444813661282.jpg (77 KB, 598x339) Image search: [Google]
1444813661282.jpg
77 KB, 598x339
we don't
>>
>>71402402
>offspring gets traits from both parents
>implying nigger traits are worth anything
It's that simple. It's also why black m /white f is the worst; not only is it producing half niggers, but that girl could be doing something useful instead.
>>
File: 1460721559647.jpg (191 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
1460721559647.jpg
191 KB, 749x903
>>71401544

>that tattoo on the white one
>>
>>71402600
there are individuals, and there are groups
a black man can be superior to any given man of any given race, the same applies to any race.

what you define as a half black has more to do with your feelings than anything else.

how can stormfags be so myopic?
>>
>>71402915
lol

>implying all races are equal
>mexican
>>
all those guys looks goofy as fuck lol
>>
>>71401841
Ayyyyyy, me and you understand each other desu senpai.
>>
>>71401544
Tbh the shit that scares me the most is the evidence suggesting mixed race kids are significantly more prone to mental health issues, the fact that you can't give bone marrow to your own kid, the biological stuff. I have a serious asian girlfriend and the idea of kids has come up and I'm still not sure. At least they would be above average intelligence (the best rationalization I can come up with), but I'm just worried they'll send up fucked and it was due to my selfishness. I had white girlfriends before but generally they were vapid cunts and the girl I'm with now is level headed, driven, caring, and sane 80% of the time. I lament the globalization jew putting me in this position; 1000 years ago it wouldn't have been an option. I'm white if that wasn't already evident. God damnit /pol/ this was the one red pill I never wanted to swallow
>>
>>71402915

You sound like a fucking retard that thinks the world is full of peaches and roses. Go fucking kill yourself you little bitch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.