[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my auntie died and left me her house. This was great news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458454468630.jpg (97 KB, 472x514) Image search: [Google]
1458454468630.jpg
97 KB, 472x514
So my auntie died and left me her house.

This was great news for me since I no longer will be a slave to some landlord or bank, or so I thought.

It turns out you have to pay this property tax bullshit. Like nigga what's the point I thought the whole point of a house was so it could be yours and shit. Like fuck after 25 years of slaving away to pay your debts in turns out lol nope you have to pay the gubment in perpetuity. And if you don't they'll take away your house and sell it.

literally a slave for life why is this allowed?
>>
Daily reminder that taxation is theft

We should all pay sales taxes and those sales taxes should go up, but we shouldn't be paying for our government elite to have free health care for life and tons of other benefits.

Being a politician is life on EZ mode
>>
>>71401326
that pic is funny as fuck
property tax is a fucking sham. i imagine that when millennials finally start owning property and having to pay property tax that they will realize that the world is really a college of monarchies/oligarchies and we are all just fucking peasants

the rule of thumb is: if you have to ask yourself if you are a peasant then you most definitely are a peasant
>>
File: 1460942136355.jpg (196 KB, 800x763) Image search: [Google]
1460942136355.jpg
196 KB, 800x763
Consider the following:
1) Your taxes for towards, city funding aka Police, Fire, EMS. Construction of roads and utilities aka Infrastructure
2) A city is a business and it should be in the business of selling itself as a home for other businesses to generate tax revenue. This helps keep your property tax lower unless your city/town/community sucks at money management

If you don't like how your tax dollars are spent rjn for public office.
TL;dr
Get off your lazy ass and take part in the Democratic part of this Republic land we live in.
>>
>>71401326
Do you use the public water, electric, gas, or any other utility service? What about roads or literally any other infrastructure in your town. No? Ok good then you shouldn't have to pay a tax to live in that town and mooch off their lands.
>>
>>71402133

Bullshit.

Our taxes are spent keeping our policitians fat and pampered. They do fuck all but get paid more than people that actually work hard.
>>
>>71402355
Do people who rent pay property taxes then?
>>
>>71402621
Whoever owns the property and rents it to you pays property taxes.

But yes, property tax is bullshit, just another way to keep us peasants enslaved. Can't have you being free now eh?
>>
>>71402929
Only people who want to get rid of property taxes are rich fucks who then say they will make up the lost revenue on sales tax making it harder for poor people to make ends meet. >>71402355
Bad example. You already pay for the utilities its not like they are free to use. I can understand roads and such but its not like there isn't a sale tax or anything.
>>
>>71401326
>buy house
>actually rent house from government

Well I don't know what property taxes are like where you live, from where I'm from it's just a few hundred bucks each year, but if there is a substantial amount of property tax here are your options.

I am going to assume you are single and your aunts house is a relatively big house.

Rent the house.
With rent money live somewhere much cheaper and use a portion of that rent money to pay the tax.

Get a job, live in it, and pay the tax.

Or just fucking sell it, live of NEET bux.

>>71402133
Taxes are understandable but it just seems as if the government taxes me for just about fucking everything.
>>
>>71402133
Here here
>>
>>71401326
Property tax, especially for private purposes, is absolutely retarded.

Do you have the heritage tax too? That's something else completely boggling my mind.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.