[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight... In today's society, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: a4a.png (385 KB, 368x447) Image search: [Google]
a4a.png
385 KB, 368x447
So let me get this straight...

In today's society, you can be charged as a rapist if you have consensual sex with a woman and then at the LAST SECOND before you orgasm, she withdraws consent, and you fail to withdraw your penis IMMEDIATELY in time before ejaculating, you are branded a rapist forever.

Why even have sex?

Who in their right mind would take upon such enormous level of risk?
>>
Women be mad when our sex bots will beat them at sex
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 125x87
>>71400426
Don't have sex with women who you think will falsely accuse you of rape then, retard. Not that hard.
>>
>>71400426
>Why even have sex?

Good, GOOD goy! Very good!
>>
>>71400779
How can you know for certain?

Even the cutest, most angelic looking girls turn out to be sluts.
>>
>>71400426
Liberal Feminist women are like a contagious disease best avoid them if you can spot their tell tale warning signs. Problem Glasses and Any kind of dyed unnatural hair colors, animals in the wild are color coded if they are poison use that rule of thumb and it can save you a lot of trouble.
>>
Don't rape anyone and you will probably be fine. This shit is way overblown.
>>
>>71400426
This is probably a purposeful misinterpretation of something. No source etc but don't make it sound like even without this, what you wrote just sounds wrong. Why would you do this otherwise and why shouldn't you if this even is a new thing? Be fruitful and multiply but consider what we're talking about here. It isn't even "regular" rape not that that would make it better. Basically. If you feel that calling. Marry. And these things shouldn't be an issue type deal
>>
File: 1460538153653.jpg (46 KB, 800x658) Image search: [Google]
1460538153653.jpg
46 KB, 800x658
>fuck a girl thats pro-trump
>make america great again
>>
>>71401172
Also if you marry and she tries to go after you in a suit over this from out of nowhere then you should be able to have done so. I think saying that after so many years of marriage to a "common law" judge that you couldn't pull out in time of a certain criteria would be an easy case. But fucked up shit nonetheless
>>
>>71400426
Ugghh I can smell the virginity in this post.
>>
>>71401172
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/16/AR2008041602921.html

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/01/17/findlaw.analysis.colb.rape/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maouloud_Baby_v._State
>>
File: notime.jpg (80 KB, 659x372) Image search: [Google]
notime.jpg
80 KB, 659x372
>>71400812
>How can you know for certain?
>>
File: 1776.jpg (11 KB, 270x179) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
11 KB, 270x179
>>71401366
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/16/AR2008041602921.html

>Judges wrote that current courts should not rely on 200-year-old legal standards that "initial penetration completes the act of intercourse."

>Judges wrote that current courts should not rely on 200-year-old legal standards...

gee - maybe judges need to tell the courts the same thing for people exercising their constitutional rights
>>
>>71400812
Yes, and a slut won't accuse you of rape, dumbass.
It's the "strong" women that do this.
>>
>>71400812
>Even the cutest, most angelic looking girls turn out to be sluts.

I disagree, girls like that always have a look.
>>
>>71401085
>>71401328

OP confirmed FAGGOT
>>
>>71401783
but isnt feminism about destroying slut shaming?
and isnt it considered empowering to sleep around?

im confused pls halp
>>
>>71400426
its only a problem if you live in a shit hole where the burden of proof is not on the accuser.

>have sex with some girl
>she withdraws consent
>keep plugging away because yolo
>she goes to the cops
>accuses you
>you deny it, and claim it was consensual
>???
ur fine
>>
>>71403193
>feminists have logic
It's all about misandry in whatever way.
If men say "Don't sleep around", women do it just because we said no.
But rape is the best way to destroy a dude's life, so they basically jump around between different ways
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.