[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: rubber_dental_dams_advantages.jpg (585 KB, 2800x1800) Image search: [Google]
rubber_dental_dams_advantages.jpg
585 KB, 2800x1800
>take one of the kids to dentist
Parent and kid getting talked to in booth next to us
>She's got several holes that will need fillings, what sort of toothpaste does she use?
>We get Flouride Free bubblegum flavour from the health food store - it's very sweet but she seems to like it.....

literally, brushing her teeth with sugar paste instead of the one single ingredient that the act of brushing your teeth is supposed to help with

The dentist handled it really well
>I can show via cause and effect that "Flouride Free" toothpaste doesn't work. You get her (the kid) to brush with Colgate for a month and come back - if her teeth haven't improved in a month, you can let her brush her teeth with Sun Screen cream if you want for all the good it will do her teeth!

>inb4 "muh Flouride will turn you autistic" or whatever shit the tin foil hat brigade believe.
>>
There's not a problem with this people, but with a society that supports them
>>
>U NEED FLUORIDE

Kill yourself.
>>
Xylitol is the sweetener they use in toothpaste, it's actually good for your teeth.

I don't personally avoid fluoride, it actually has topical benefit, but can be harmful over time if ingested. Too much will stain your teeth, though.

Tooth health has much more to do with the content of sugar and fat soluble vitamins in the diet, as well as acidity. Just look at the teeth of Africans, they don't brush.
>>
>>71400307
They're also black as night, making their teeth seem white
>>
OP is right. My grandfather was a dentist.

while it's good for teeth it's not something you want to put in he water supply.
>>
>>71400012
>one single ingredient that the act of brushing your teeth is supposed to help with

As long as it's somewhat coarse it doesn't matter what's in the toothpaste, retard.
>>
>>71400012
but but but

JEWS anon

JEWS
>>
>>71400354
Somewhat true, but you're still aware of the fact that the whites of their eyes are yellow. Their teeth are both whiter and straighter than those of developed nations.
>>
The Japs banned fluoride in their water
>>
>>71400488
Coarse consistency does not impact, help or prevent cavities, plaque or gingival tissue you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>71400586
You ever see a russkie drinking tap water?
>>
>>71400479
It is in our water - except for Queensland, where Barnaby Joyce - aka the Pistol/Boo man - comes from. So you can see that craziness is not caused by fluoride.
>>
>>71400586
WUTTA B UNCH OF IDIOTS

JAPAN R RETARDS AT SCIENCe

STUPID TIN FOIL NIPS

IM SMARTER THEN THEIR STUOPID SCIENTISTS
>>
Dentistry and dental health is a scam as a whole. Not completely but it's very exaggerated.
>>
File: free shrugs.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
499 KB, 449x642
>>71400639

Neither does toothpaste
>>
>>71400012

republican jesus has declared that chemistry, and in fact all science, is straight from the devil

so its bad

therefore fluoride is bad
>>
>>71400012
Ask anyone who is over the age of 45. They will tell you about how they had to get fluoride treatments at the dentist to prevent tooth decay and cavities. That is, until they added some to the water supply and it became more prevalent in toothpaste.

Oh... but da jews ya know. Oy vey etc etc.
>>
>>71400690
Cosmetic dentistry is perhaps needless; but basic dentistry is really a hygenic issue that can easily turn into something far worse and more painful if not treated or maintained.
>>
>>71400488
Flouride is I would say the only ingredient (other than say granules of stuff for abrasion) that serves any purpose in toothpaste- otherwise as the dentist suggested, try sunscreen!
>>
>>71400639
Plaque is a biofilm that is dislodged by brushing with coarse paste. Fluorides function in oral health is chemically bonding with your enamel to strengthen the crystalline structure. It has no benefit to gum health.

Maybe you should actually know what you're talking about before you criticize others.
>>
File: Xyliwhite.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Xyliwhite.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1600
>>71400012
I was using flouride free toothpaste for a few months. They kid you're talking about OP, probably didn't brush and/or floss regularly and/or properly while eating sugary sweets. An electric brush is best. You can brush with coconut oil & baking soda.

Anyway, I went back to a cheap flouride toothbrush. I cam to the conclusion I don't really give a shit if it's bad or not. A German on /pol/ also said in small amounts flouride isn't bad, so fuck it. Also I drink tap water so I'm fucked either way. Who cares?
>>
>>71400700
Toothpaste with FLUORIDE does however
>>
http://www.ada.org/en/public-programs/advocating-for-the-public/fluoride-and-fluoridation

who are you to question the ADA and the aluminum industry?
>>
>>71400012

Isn't sugar toothpaste illegal in australia?
>>
Both sodium and calcium fluoride are neurotoxins.
>>
>>71400906
Apparently not from a "Health Food Store"...

>>71400945
Nicotine is a toxin, so is ethyl alcohol. Your point?
>>
>>71400945
Proof?
>>
>>71400832
lol plaque is soft all you really need is a toothbrush with water. Toothpaste is just for the fluoride coating + fresh breath scent.
>>
>>71400748
h-haha dumb fucking republishits am i right /pol/
>>
That's right guys keep sucking up excessive levels of fluoride
>>
>>71400690
>for milenia rotten teeth was a major limiting factor to the average lifespan of humanity
>a scam
>>
I don't personally know enough about fluoride to talk about it but I know enough about dental hygiene to know that the most important thing is not to let acidic substances stay on your teeth for long periods of time. Food/drink staying on your teeth in general isn't good either, but even if it's not specifically acidic, buildup can help promote decay and infection due to bacteria gathering up.

For as little as I know, I'm perfectly fine with fluoride in my toothpaste. I guess I'm fine with it being in my tap water too because it's not like I drink a gallon of tap water every day.
>>
>>71400012
B-but I like eating toothpaste, the fluoride makes it taste good.
>>
>>71400479

It naturally occurs in water in small amounts.
>>
>his country does not have xylitol bubblegum
Literally third world.
>>
>>71401512
Damn that's fucked up. I sure do wish we could regrow numerous sets of teeth like alligators. Why the fuck can't our genes do that shit? Hopefully stem cells will solve that in 10 years. Take excellent care of your teeth /pol/. They're the only ones you got.
>>
Army dental tech here.

I get to see all the new recruits when they come in for their first dental.

City/suburban kids on fluoride town water have average teeth.
City/ suburban kids without fluoride have bad teeth.
Country kids on tank or bore water have great teeth.
Abbos have septic mouths no matter where they are from.
Second and third gen refugees have bad teeth.
Ex poms have good teeth but no dental remediation.

It is an average of three sessions to get a recruit dentally fit. Average of four fillings and one tooth removal.
>>
>>71401942
the fuck is tank or bore water and what makes it different
>>
>>71400307

> This

I've always looked after my teeth incredibly well, brushed, mouthwashed and flossed twice a day and eaten pretty well.

But when i first got crohns i wasn't absorbing any vitamins and over the space of a couple of months all my teeth went yellow, stained and my gums receded. I've just accepted that now.

If i could go back in time I would eat like total shit seen as my teeth were going to be fucked anyway and my healthy diet and fit lifestyle came to nothing as I lost all the weight anyway.
>>
Iirc fluor is only very important for your teeth when you're a child/in development. When you're adult you don't need it that much so you can use toothpaste with no fluor.
>>
>>71401834

Because humans will usually have passed on their genes long before their second pair of teeth fall out - and anything beyond the instance of passing on your genes is excess coding.

(To some degree, you also need some health to support your child)
>>
>>71402155
Rain or ground water. Such water, particularly ground water, has a high mineral content anyway.
>>
>>71402155
Water that comes from a separate tank or a well. Christ mate.
>>
Dentists arent fucking scientists, you can jerk yourself off all day with feigned superiority but there jave nern numerous studies showing iodine is bettet for teeth andvthat the excess use of flouride causrs thyroid problems. But I guess the incredible medical genius of self-sucking genius doesnt care about non-tooth related disease and the burden of evidence.
>>
>>71400012
I've been using flouride free toothpaste for years I've had no problem. Just fucking floss and you'll be fine.
>>
>>71400906
wat the fuck is this
>>
>>71402601

It's illegal for toothpaste to contain sugar in australia
>>
>>71401834
I wish. I didnt take very good care of my teeth growing up so I wouldnt mind a 3rd set. They arent horrifyingly bad but they arent outstanding either.
>>
>>71402727
I mean, I guess its a good thing. Its just ive known lots of kinds use sugary tooth pastes and never thought about it.
>>
>>71400542
>the fact that the whites of their eyes are yellow
always assumed that was a result of alcohol abuse.
>>
>>71400268
>doesn't know the glory of a dentist slathering fluoride goo on your teeth

Man that shit was delicious.
>>
>>71400690
Not really. Thanks to our food intake, especially complex carbohydrates+bad environment in the mouth which causes harmful bacteria to grow.

You dont have these kind of problems in primitive societies, our teeth havent got time to adapt to the new conditions, maybe in 10000 years we wong actually need to brush, but now unless you're on a legit paleo/carb free diet its a must.
>>
>>71400639
Toothpastes do have abrasives in them. The grit helps clean and polish the teeth.

That's why people use toothpaste to resurface scratched CD's.
>>
>>71403400
>Complex carbohydrates
That's most of the source of the issue now - starches sticking to the teeth after a meal and providing energy sources for plaque building bacteria, rather than simple carbs that are usually washed down.
>>
>>71400012
No one fucking says you shouldnt use fluoride topically

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY WANT US TO INGEST IT

HOLY FUCK

WHY

WHY PUT IT IN THE WATER AND TABLETS FOR INGESTING, AND PRESCRIBE FLUORIDE TABLETS TO KIDS

WHY IS THERE FLUORIDATED BABY WATER

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
>>71401834
>I sure do wish we could regrow numerous sets of teeth like alligators
Mammals' teeth are more developed and specific for the use. Our teeth are actually better. The down side is that we actually have to take care of them since evolution didn't make our teeth for large amounts of sugar and carbs and such.
>>
File: op's_bathroom.jpg (126 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
op's_bathroom.jpg
126 KB, 1280x724
>>71400012
>>We get Flouride Free bubblegum flavour from the health food store - it's very sweet but she seems to like it.....

>Something is sweet
>It must contain sugar
>"Dentist" confirms that bullshit

Ausfalia confirmed for nation of retards. At this level of retardation no amount of fluride can be harmful for you lads.
>>
>>71401942
>Country kids on tank or bore water have great teeth.
Bore water is fucking chock full of all sorts of minerals.

>>71402155
tank is rain water collected off the roof, bore is from an aquifer under the ground.
>>
>>71404264
>>Something is sweet
>>It must contain sugar
Nearly bit, then I saw the flag...
>>
File: x7dTaa8.jpg (22 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
x7dTaa8.jpg
22 KB, 360x359
>>71404647
>Nearly bit, then I saw the flag...

I don't want you to bite. I want you to kill yourself. ASAP.
>>
>>71404904
Straight fire.
Aussie nigger getting roasted
>>
>>71403672
makes populations super easy to manage, I don't know exactly what it is, I think it blocks certani receptors in the brain, so some stress hormones doesn't activate flight or fright responses. I think it's the same as in Prozac.
I just don't use it cause it keeps my teeth unhealthy, haven't used it since 2008 and during that time I've experienced far less cavities and problems.
Fluoride is a gas and you only actually use salts with fluoride ions, most usually sodiumfluoride, which also tend to stem from bauxite mines where it is a rest product of aluminum manefacturing.
>>
>>71403672
Because it's a good way to passively get flouride and improved your dental health.

Water is typically fluoridated at 1mg/L, so unless your baby (who gets a large majority of their liquids from breastfeeding [75%+ are breastfed]) or you is drinking like 100L of water a day which is fucking IMPOSSIBLE you won't even ingest enough to get mild stomahc discomfort.

Case closed.
>>
>>71400268

Just spit it out. Flouride is only a problem if you swallow it in large amounts.
>>
>>71404567

Bore water smells like rotten eggs and dog fart.
>>
>>71403672
It gets excreted in your saliva, where it then helps your teeth
>>
>>71405238
refer to
>>71405129

first result on google for lethal dost of fluoride

"The minimum dose of fluoride that can kill a human being is currently estimated to be 5 mg/kg"

I weight 70kg, so I would need to drink 350 fucking liters of water to die.
>>
>>71401785
But he also said it does. The mother in question just buys her shit at Dollar General (which also sells quality toothpaste, but whatevs).
>>
>>71405129
The limit on fluoride in water is exactly the minimum amount required to contact poison control

That is absurdly high

>passively get fluoride

Right, its so crucial for me for fluoride to brush past my teeth in the water i drink just before going into my body and accumulating and doing so much more harm than good.

I need to be forceably medicated and get higher chances of cancer, thyroid problems, lower IQ decreased fertility and countless other shit, because some people dont brush their teeth enough

1 in 3 kids already have fucking dental fluorosis from too much fluoride, too
>>
>>71405348
Did you ever consider that it fucking accumulates in your body and that you've already drank far more than that in your lifetime you fucking retard?
>>
>>71400542
Nope.

Another example: Look at KISS with and without makeup and compare teeth color.

tl;dr: You're a nigger. End yourself, my man.
>>
>>71400945
Everything we eat basically has sodium in it.

The more you know
>>
Yeah what dafuq goyim? Y u no do what Dr Goldberg tells you?
>>
>>71400012
I beg to differ.
My gf is 28 and has never had a cavity in her life and shes been using flouride free tooth paste for almost 10 years now.
She doea eat incredibly healthy though, and doesnt drink soda
>>
Live in a fluoride free country and never had any tooth troubles. I think people just don't brush them enough and go to aggressive dentists.
>>
File: Herbal__51877_zoom.jpg (88 KB, 725x279) Image search: [Google]
Herbal__51877_zoom.jpg
88 KB, 725x279
>>71400012
OP your probably gunna lose your shit but i use Red Seal herbal toothpaste that is fluoride free.

Tis a kiwi brand and i get it from Coles.

http://www.redseal.co.nz/product/herbal-fresh/

also i have an expensive Reverse Osmosis filter at home to remove fluoride from kitchen tap water
>>
>>71400586

And they are also known for having terrible teeth. Coincidence?
>>
File: AV-Projector-5841355.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1674) Image search: [Google]
AV-Projector-5841355.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1674
>>71404904
>>71404965
Being this butthurt by Aussie bantz....

>>71405293
Usually means they haven't drilled down deep enough or that the aquifer is receding.

>>71406200
Good for you m8, hope you've got a pension card so you can get free dental.
>Tis a kiwi brand
>>
>>71400012
>tfw used to eat and drink a lot of soda/juice and sweets as a kid
>teeth have white spots that are permanent from all the sugar and acids burning away at my teeth
>no way for it to ever go away, so my teeth are just these normal color ones with the top area being a weird bleached white all over them

Soda was a mistake.
>>
File: 2968842190_fe331b9d55_q.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
2968842190_fe331b9d55_q.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>71406687
>so my teeth are just these normal color ones with the top area being a weird bleached white all over them
pic related?
>>
File: Dental-Fluorosis.jpg (201 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
Dental-Fluorosis.jpg
201 KB, 650x500
>>71400012
>>71406631

Google DENTAL FLUOROSIS

http://cof-cof.ca/2012/09/dr-hardy-limeback-bsc-phd-biochemistry-dds-dental-fluorosis-permanent-tooth-scarring-caused-by-fluoridation/
>>
>>71407053
Something like this
http://www.intelligentdental.com/2011/09/14/how-to-reverse-decalcification-2/

It's not all around the tooth though, just the top.Try to take better care of my teeth now, but they haven't gone away yet. Should probably go and ask my dentist more about the problem actually.
>>
File: baking soda.jpg (321 KB, 3887x2438) Image search: [Google]
baking soda.jpg
321 KB, 3887x2438
>Not brushing teeth with baking soda
>>
>tfw receding gums because I had a small metal thing behind my lower teeth to prevent they from moving and I forgot to clean below it for months
I am scared of the surgery anons,is there anything that can help?
>>
I haven't brushed my teeth in something like six years, and I've never had any noticeable dental problems.
>>
File: 1451493623145.jpg (770 KB, 1761x1691) Image search: [Google]
1451493623145.jpg
770 KB, 1761x1691
>>71400012
>She's got several holes that will need fillings

lewd
>>
Fluoride toothpaste isn't needed. Before agriculture, humans had perfect straight and wide dental arches with next to no decay.

Avoid phytic acid and maximize the intake of minerals and vitamins, such as A, D, K and calcium and your teeth won't decay. I had a couple of forming cavities remineralize after fixing my diet. I've also washed my teeth with a paste made from coconut oil, baking soda and calcium powder. My teeth have never been whiter and gums healthier.
>>
1 fluoride is not found in the human body unless supplied. It is therefore unnatural and unnecessary.

2 fluoride is a highly toxic and reactive element. Sodium fluorideis used to produce rat poison, several neuro drugs and toohpaste.

3 contray to mainstream believe, fluoride does not deeply penetrate he enanel. It only coats teeth very very thinly. I suppose whats more important is the toxic attribute which kills bacteria.

4 excess fluoridisation will cause bad teeth and bones.

5 mouth health is mostly dependent on diet. you can brush with cow shit if you eat properly.

Draw your own conclusions. Btw I use a fluoride free paste and havent had a cavity in a decade. Die, flossing, professional cleaning aregats important. Never drink sugary stuff like coke!
>>
>>71400012
>implying baking soda toothpaste doesn't work better
inb4 >taking dental advice from a Britbong ever
>>
>>71405560

>What is the human liver
>>
>>71411669
your breath must smell like a refugees anus
>>
>>71400012
>sweet
>sugar
pick one

Also, fluoride is an additive that's supposed to strengthen the enamel, the cleaning of the teeth is a mechanical process.
It's pretty questionable that the dentist somehow thinks that the fluoride does the cleaning. If your died is shit and you don't brush properly, the best toothpaste can't do anything.
>>
>>71411669

Me too bruh.
>>
>>71412828
>pick one
Well, that was stupid. I meant that just because it's sweet, it's not automatically sugar. In this context (toothpaste) it's pick one.
>>
>>71412505
What help gums the most?
>>
>>71400012

> brushing your teeth with fluoride, spitting it out
> consistently digesting fluoride
> the same thing

Fuck you're retarded m8.
>>
>>71405560
fluoride isn't mercury or lead you donut
>>
>>71403238
hello autism
>>
>>71400268
Vaccines are evil too Palin-vote
>>
>>71412538
>1 fluoride is not found in the human body unless supplied. It is therefore unnatural and unnecessary.
>fluoride is a highly toxic and reactive element. Sodium fluorideis used to produce rat poison, several neuro drugs and toohpaste.

i can't believe my little kraut is this stupid
my conclusion is that you should go back to high school you fucking retard
>>
>>71400012
i get terrible headaches from toothpaste that contains fluoride. its just a natural warning from my body.
but sure, just keep feeding your underdeveloped untermenschen body this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 570x380
Have you heard of water fluoridation son?
>>
>>71400268
you don't, but your teeth will benefit greatly from it.
>>
>>71413425
you're not supposed to eat it, idiot.
>>
>>71413625
simply having it in my mouth is enough for the headache.
>>
https://youtu.be/PsgBtOVzHKI
>>
>>71413681
certainly not because of the fluoride.
>>
>>71403672
Cuz wittle babbie traytrays across the nation need chemical water to keep their little teeth from crumbling and falling out.
>>
>bitches don't know about fluoride causing calcification of the pineal gland of the brain
have fun fucking up your endocrine systems
>>
>>71405238
That sounds like something fluoride would say...
>>
>>71414705
don't eat your toothpaste.
>>
>>71400012
It's good in toothpaste, but read what happens if you swallow it.

Fuck what it does for your teeth, it straight ruins your testosterone. The amount in water is unnecessary, and the fact that it's in all water means you get enough from your food and showering.
>>
>>71413610
maybe but your brain wont.
>>
>>71413532
Sometimes I wonder if people took Kubrick seriously...
>>
I don't use fluoridated toothpaste and I guarantee my teeth and gums are healthier than yours.
>>
>>71412538
>brush your teeth with cow shit.

You should honestly go find some scat forums, and find self pictures of people, and see how fucked their teeth are.

You are retarded.
>>
>>71411669
thats fucking disgusting.

Your gums and tongue are probably all fucked and nasty even if you personally dont smell it.
>>
File: 1460466607961.jpg (72 KB, 750x772) Image search: [Google]
1460466607961.jpg
72 KB, 750x772
>>71405835

Lol

>flag
>talking teeth
>>
File: völkisch.jpg (119 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
völkisch.jpg
119 KB, 700x394
>ITT
>Fluoride faggots defending their use of using sodium fluoride
Top fucking kek.
Can you faggots even see auras? Enjoy your calcified pineal gland, fucking plebs.

>I am going to fuck up my brain and only experience 1/10 of what the human experience has to offer because some dentist told me its good for my teeth
hahhahaha

PEASANTS!
>>
>>71411669
Even cavemen chewed on sticks and twigs to clean their teeth, that's pretty scary if it's true...
>>
where can I get cinnamon toothpaste?
did they stop making it?
>>
>>71402789
Never even heard of sugar tooth paste.

Capitalism really fucked you over that your government can't even ban a product that causes dental decay.
>>
File: usanumber1eater.jpg (49 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
usanumber1eater.jpg
49 KB, 630x420
>>71415186
>just don't eat it
they are American, they will eat anything and everything
>>
>>71417418
Are you the swede who knows about dem dere cia shills?
>>
>>71412919
gargle with hydrogen peroxcide once in a while.

just dont swallow it
>>
>>71400012

If you want the best toothepaste get Sensodyne internationally that has "Novamin". A special patented ingredient that will remineralize your teeth. They don't sell it in america because of jew business practices, in america they only sell the ingredient through dentists for special in-office treatments.

Also good for you mouf: use a waterpik and oilpull.
>>
>>71403672
Stop complaining, Americans are probably the ones with the best teeth in the world.
>>
>>71400268
HAVE YOU EVER ON ANY ACCOUNT SEEN A COMMIE BRUSH THEIR TEETH? AND NOT WITHOUT GOOD REASON
>>
>>71417787
No idea what you are talking about mate. ''dem dere'' is that latin or something? Speak English please.
>>
>>71400012
maybe if you just fucking floss every once and a while

brushing is completely supplementary, flossing can keep your teeth cavity-free forever

t. haven't brushed in a decade+ and haven't had a cavity since I was 9 (halloween)
>>
>>71417966

Oh wait, you are in Australia. Maybe they sell Novamin toothpaste there.
>>
>>71417988
>the best teeth in the world.
best dental care in the world
whether or not they choose to see a dentist is up to them
>>
File: rippert.jpg (100 KB, 1200x1878) Image search: [Google]
rippert.jpg
100 KB, 1200x1878
>>71400012
>>inb4 "muh Flouride will turn you autistic"

you dirty commie rat, children's ice cream mandrake

quick friendly reminder that Stanley Kubrick the guy who spills the beans on elite people made a movie where an army general would prefer to blow up the world than live in a world where communists (jews) have poisoned everyone's thinking with fluoride
>>
>>71418370
>kubrick

misdirection
>>
>>71405560
>Water soluble.
>>
>>71409431
That's pretty bad for the enamel if you do it regularly.
>>
Aus dentist here. It's my job/ duty to make a recommendation to you based on the available evidence and knowledge base regarding best dental practice. This will be based on the latest available (reputable) medical/ scientific literature. At present this is overwhelmingly in favour of the use of fluoride, although the amount and modality is dependent on your individual needs.

Don't like it or don't want to use it? That's fine (of course) but I can only speak to what I've been taught, and see and experience on a daily basis in my practice. Your health and life journey is utimately your own to make and its not my job or perogative to make those decisions for you.

As for the children who are victims of average parenting? A mouth full of rampant preventable decay is practically child abuse in my opinion. But that's just me :)
>>
File: 71nBZLoORtL._SX522_.jpg (17 KB, 522x119) Image search: [Google]
71nBZLoORtL._SX522_.jpg
17 KB, 522x119
>>71400012
>bitches don't know about the master-race toothpaste
>>
>falling for the anti-flouride meme

KEK
>>
>>71400215

first post best post, also underrated
>>
>>71400012
>implying the girls mom doesn't just give her shit food to begin with
>implying the little girl actually brushes her teeth
>>
>falling for the fluoride meme

Enjoy your impure bodily fluids
>>
>>71418893
How long have you been a dentist? Were the 90s the worst when it came to public dental health?

It seemed like no one gave a fuck about how much soda and candy children ate at that time. When I was a kid all my teeth were rotten, but luckily I got obsessed with flossing by the time my adult teeth came in.
>>
>>71400748
>Republican jesus
Don't you mean new age socialist trigender Buddha?

Republicans don't believe in vegan, grass fed meats, organic, chemical free, cruelty free, hippie bullshit.

Republicans go to Walmart and buy mountain dew and poptarts.
>>
>>71400012
I use baking soda to brush my teeth.
I use to have toms of cavities and shit but not anymore.
>>
You're not supposed to swallow it, faggots.
RTFM

Now who is autistic?
>>
>>71400012
>fluoride

enjoy your calcified pineal gland
>>
Weird, when I reduce my sugar intake, I tend to see worse oral fitness and occurence of sores. Straight water and brush every other day, periodic glycerin soap or hydrogen peroxide weekly to monthly for wholemouth cleaning.

Trying to go back onto toothpaste gave me a cavity that cost me the inside half of two molars back to back, minor surgery to drill n fill, now those two teeth are effectively one tooth.

How's that for an outlier case?
>>
>>71405560
given that the half-life of fluoride in your body is at most 5hrs, you'd die from water poisoning before you even accumulated enough fluoride by drinking the tap
>>
>>71403672
You grow teeth in the jaw from birth to age 18-20 roughly. The flouride gets incorporated into the enamel matrix making it stronger from birth all the way through the tooth.

Topical flouride can reminerilze small cavities.

Ingesting it is very helpful for young people inmaking teeth stronger which is why caries rates have gone down in young people and the only real source of dental problems for the future is patients on lots of medications and poor people.
>>
>>71411669
you fucking moron. You're going to hate yourself when they are all falling out.
>>
>>71400012
Fluoride is fine on teeth as a topical

It's just that ingesting it will fuck your shit hence why it shouldn't be in water.

Nigger I didn't get fluoride stains on my teeth by fucking brushing my teeth
>>
>>71420602
can it be reversed?
>>
>>71400800
as long as there's fluoride in the water supply, brushing with water will have the same effect. the biggest reason you brush is to break up bacterial colonies and plaque. the fluoride in the toothpaste is fairly negligible in comparison, but might as well toss it in anyways
>>
File: 1442033707054.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1442033707054.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>71400012
I wonder if tin-foil-hatery like this is a subconscious manifestion of our teenage desire to rebel against authority
>>
>>71421582
>can it be reversed?
Yeah, just change your diet and lifestyle and try to activate it.
>>
>>71421565

Only Stannous Fluoride does that. Sodium Fluoride is fine.

Just listen to your wife: don't swallow.
>>
All I know is we had fluoridated water were I grew up and still live since 1960 something. Both my parents have fillings. My brothers and I have no fillings and I haven't been to the dentist in 12 years, im 32.
>>
>>71400671
I thought it was in Queensland now too? Oh well I have a water filter that can get rid of fluoride anyway.
>>
>>71421799

How do you know? They won't hurt until the rot reaches a nerve. By then you may need a root canal.
>>
>>71421440
>Ingesting it is very helpful for young people inmaking teeth stronger which is why caries rates have gone down in young people and the only real source of dental problems for the future is patients on lots of medications and poor people.

You could not be more wrong about ingesting Fluoride. Ingesting Fluoride to make your teeth stronger is like ingesting Ben-Gay to help your hemorrhoids. It just doesn't work like that. Fluoride does work to help your teeth but only when applied topically. Check the poison control labels on toothpaste and try to piece it together.
>>
>>71401834
our genes allow for it, but we only call the function twice. if you mess with the epigenetics a bit, you can grow new sets. humanity just hasn't perfected the genetic version of HEX-editors yet.
>>
What people don't understand it that Fluoride is great for teeth, but terrible for everything else. When you go to the dentist and they give you the fluoride paste thing to sit on your teeth for like 5min they always say 'DONUT SWALLOW'. That's because it's bad for you.
>>
File: linutop2-mounting-bracketll.jpg (384 KB, 1928x1792) Image search: [Google]
linutop2-mounting-bracketll.jpg
384 KB, 1928x1792
>>71405238
>>71400671
>>71414922
>>
>>71421929
Go to the dentist and pay him a bunch of money every 6 months because, I don't know.

I don't have some kind of mental retardation, I can see inside my mouth with a mirror every morning when I brush my teeth and they are fine.
>>
>>71421681
you must be 18+ to post here

Summer is coming early
>>
>>71422397
that's fluorine, you dumbfuck. fluoride has an extra electron
>>
>>71400012
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
>>
>>71400012

Fluoride is scientifically proven to give you all sorts of cancers, and its what the Communists used in the gulags to keep people from caring about anything. It keeps a population from getting angry enough to do anything.

This isnt some tinfoil hat bullshit, its scientific fact, even your dentist will tell it to you before saying its important to keep your teeth strong.

I think Id rather not get cancer thank you, they even have a new flouride paste they lay onto your teeth with a toothpick and spread it around, a varnish they call it. For the next 3 days all you taste is fucking fluoride, and you swallow it all.

Feel free to eat that shit you fucking retarded Bogan, but Im not interested. I turned that shit down and the cunt couldnt believe it "I was just adding it on to be nice"

Shove it up your ass, no fluoride jew for me thanks. (Jew dentist too, not my normal one)
>>
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.* Some studies suggested that even slightly increased fluoride exposure could be toxic to the brain. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas. The children studied were up to 14 years of age, but the investigators speculate that any toxic effect on brain development may have happened earlier, and that the brain may not be fully capable of compensating for the toxicity.
>>
>>71400671

No, the opposite is caused by it. Apathy, complacency.

Again, they didnt use it in the gulags because it kept peoples teeth strong.
>>
>>71422861
>>71422905
this doesnt change the fact that it's good for your teeth and is good in toothpaste.
>>
>>71400012
Dad's a dentist. His stories confirm to me that most people are retarded. You'd like him, /pol/.

>>71400542
Whiter, probably not. They'd have to be as white as my teeth. Not a single cavity all my life. Straighter, I'll give you that. But why do you think that is? Because of their big-ass monkey-jaws, of course. That's why Asians have more trouble with their teeth than white people, and the Japs even have this term for weird, overlapping teeth. They have smaller jaws than white people. But we all have the same number of teeth.
>>
>>71422641
Most people don't know about ions, anon.
>>
>>71422905
>the toxicity.

of our city, of our city

You, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder
>>
>>71423022
Really? Ions are pretty basic level chemistry.
>>
really the fluoride debate comes down to if you think forced medication of various dosage is a good thing
>>
>>71422991

>gives cancer
>destroys the brain
>myriad of other cons
>keeps teeth white

Tough choice, if youre retarded.
>>
>falling for the toothpaste jew
>>
>>71400488
Lol. What is acidity?

Not the smartest one around are you
>>
>>71423171
That shouldn't be a problem if you're not an idiot who swallows his toothpaste.
>>
Why does Burgerland like to put porcelain veneers on their teeth as soon as they have enough cash?
>>
>>71400012
do people actually swallow toothpaste?
>>
>>71423171
>>71422991

Also, its not "good in toothpaste"

In the 90s we had a dinosaur packaged toothpaste in Canada, and I was always told by my parents "dont swallow it" "spit it all out, make sure you rinse really good"

That shit got banned like 1 year after I started using it, gives people fucking alzheimer's.

They had this mouthwash with fluoride in it, and made it berry flavor. They did lab tests, and found out that 25% of all children who were given the berry flavored mouth wash and were explicitly told not to drink it, drank it anyways because it tasted good.

They sell this, it was approved. 25% of kids who use it will drink fluoride daily because of it, and thats exactly what the jews what, and you are a terrible person who should be executed for supporting crimes against humanity if you aren't completely outraged by that. I hope your kid drinks fluoride for 20 years.
>>
>have a friend on Facebook
>is a government hating hippy kind of person
>constantly posts things like "The Government requires hazmat suits to handle Fluoride, yet we put it in water and toothpaste"

So very many times I want to comment on the fact that things like fucking oxygen can be dangerous in high quantities, and can actually kill you to breathe.
>>
File: Deny-them-the-purity.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Deny-them-the-purity.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>mfw
>>
>>71422905
>grandjean-choi
http://acsh.org/2014/02/upholding-tradition-new-lancet-piece-chemicals-aims-scare-rather-inform/
That paper? The one where someone with no credentials wrote a paper and cites ITSELF for the validity of it's own findings while not mentioning exactly under what conditions the tests were taken. Mind you the paper only has one reference to fluoride amongst hundreds of other chemicals that children were drinking from the runoff of a chemical plant.

But you're right, it does have the fluoride keyword.
>>
>>71422991

It does not change the fact that fluoride is a toxic mineral and it only helps due to its toxicity.

this is obv. a disinfo shill thread

just eat less sugar and use e.g ayona and you will never have problems with your teeth desu.

the doctors gave me fluoride pills for my 1 week old daughter because muh teeth plus you consume fluoride with mineral water or tab water you just dont need fucking fluoride on a helathy diet.
>>
>>71423478
Sounds like your country has a problem of idiot inhabitants.

>get told not to drink something
>drink it anyways
>"waaah we should ban it!"
>>
>>71423552

It was in your country retard. We share markets and the FDA is significantly more lax than Health Canada etc. We didnt even let people buy Alieve for years.
>>
>>71423550
Take a picture of your teeth.
>>
>>71423478
>I hope your kid drinks fluoride for 20 years.
My goodness you're dense. Let me try and make my position a little bit clearer to you.

I NEVER SAID PEOPLE SHOULD INGEST FLUORIDE. I SAID THAT FLUORIDE, WHEN APPLIED TO THE TEETH, IS BENEFICIAL.

FLUORIDE ON TEETH = GOOD

FLUORIDE IN BODY = BAD

Clear?
>>
>>71423631
Sounds like, once again, you have idiot inhabitants.
>>
>>71423550
you should kill any fucking doctor who gives fluoride pills to children

utter fucking scum
fluoride only BEGINS to get maybe relevant when the permanent are in.
children are especially not supposed to get any fluoride

Which is ofc fucking impossible when they put it in the water supply
>>
>>71423552
>>71422991

FLUORIDATED TOOTHPASTE Unless it says on the package does not contain fluoride, you are using fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoridated toothpaste contains 1,000 ppm fluoride. There is enough fluoride at 1,000 to 1,500 parts per million to kill a small child if they consume the entire tube. If a child consumes just part of it, it could result in either acute or chronic toxicity. A four to six year-old child will swallow 25 to 33% of the toothpaste they put on their toothbrush. Don't let them put it in their mouth unless when they swallow it, it is good for them.

http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990303222823

Your children will be retarded, mine wont. I can live with that, but dont expect me to care about society when people like you are the majority.
>>
File: merchant62.png (73 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
merchant62.png
73 KB, 800x800
>>71423756
>Fluoridated toothpaste contains 1,000 ppm fluoride. There is enough fluoride at 1,000 to 1,500 parts per million to kill a small child if they consume the entire tube.

>Its totally okay to brush your teeth with that and give it to your kids
>>
>>71423756
Then tell your kids (and supervise them) to spit it out. And rinse and spit. Really not difficult.
>>
>>71423756
Show me some studies where children who used fluoridated toothpaste got severely injured by swallowing that 25-33% from what was on their brush.

All you've done in this thread is show that yes, Fluoride is toxic, which is the whole reason it's used, and that your country can't follow directions.
>>
File: 1460105663806.jpg (262 KB, 800x681) Image search: [Google]
1460105663806.jpg
262 KB, 800x681
>>71423552
>Sounds like your country has a problem of idiot inhabitants.

HAHAHAAAHAHAH TOP KEK
THANKS FOR THAT KEK BRO

IDIOT INHABITANTS
>NEED ADVISE TO NOT DRY THEIR CATS IN A MICROWAVE
>>
>>71423838
>samefagging
>on /pol/
>>
>>71423889
>A four to six year-old child will swallow 25 to 33% of the toothpaste they put on their toothbrush.

>Just tell them not to fuck black guys, they will listen
>>
>>71423756
>>71423838
Are you literally insane?
>>
>>71423945
So you're admitting that you don't supervise your children and have no intention to?
>>
File: retard7.jpg (29 KB, 364x394) Image search: [Google]
retard7.jpg
29 KB, 364x394
>>71423920

>replying your own post for emphasis
>samefagging

You must be new here.
>>
File: fluoride_water.jpg (48 KB, 496x661) Image search: [Google]
fluoride_water.jpg
48 KB, 496x661
>>71423838
you know for the babies teeth goy :^)
>>
The problem I have is so much shit that corporations/the government push are a scam.

>shampoo
>anti-perspirant
>sunscreen
>chapstick
>eye drops

I dunno senpai.
>>
>>71423986
>shitposting for emphasis

How retarded can you get?

You're already the joke in the thread, why shoot yourself in the other foot too?
>>
>>71423975

No, Im pointing out that its simply fact that you cant prevent kids from swallowing it simply by telling them not to, and that youre a bad parent if you give something to your kid that they will undoubtedly swallow.
>>
>>71423994

Yea exactly, the ones that fall out. We really need to protect those! Its worth the risk, goy.
>>
>>71423945
Watch your kids then. You know, like proper parents do?
>>71423986
>replying to your own post
>ever, for any reason

There is no reason to reply to your self unless you are continuing with information you couldn't fit in the first post.

>>71424044
THEN FUCKING WATCH YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY BRUSH THEIR TEETH
>>
>>71424044
>can't prevent

Yes you can, it's called SUPERVISING THEM. When you teach them not to do something, they will listen. You're literally arguing that because they don't listen right away, that they never will.

And once again, show me a study where a child was severely injured because they swallowed the 25-33% of toothpaste that was on the brush.
>>
>>71400268
Burger-tier post right there.
>>
>>71424041

>You're already the joke in the thread

Youre suggesting knowingly poisoning children is okay, and harming their development etc as long as we keep their baby teeth, which fall out, nice and white with fluoride toothpaste in their younger pre-late-teen years.

Id rather be laughed at by idiots and simpletons, than be one myself.
>>
>>71400012
Ever read the back of a toothpaste tube?
"Do not swallow. If swallowed, contact the poison control center immediately"

Fluoride is actually not good for you
>>
>>71400012
It's not flouride in your toothpaste that will harm you, it's good for the teeth and you spit that shit out. Flouride in wanter is however completely unnessecery and does harm to you.
>>
>>71400012
flouride burns the enamel off your teeth. i dont use it and i dont have cavities
>>
File: 1324816169126.jpg (43 KB, 299x722) Image search: [Google]
1324816169126.jpg
43 KB, 299x722
>>71400844
>gluten-free

DO AMERICANS EAT THEIR TOOTHPASTE?

FUCK THAT'S ENOUGH POL FOR TODAY
>>
>>71424180
You still haven't answered any of my questions. >>71424145
>>
>>71424216
>I don't know what fluoride does
>>
>>71424230
You would too, if you had burger flavored toothpaste.
>>
File: 1410809989038.png (777 KB, 646x632) Image search: [Google]
1410809989038.png
777 KB, 646x632
>>71424122

>There is no reason to reply to your self unless you are continuing with information you couldn't fit in the first post.

No actually, your're clearly from Reddit, losing this argument, and now you need to focus on an absolute nothing instead of admitting you just got BTFO and youre a terrible and ignorant person who advocates poisoning children.

You lack an argument, now youre resorting to marxist objective truth denial. We have learned to identify your horseshit, we see it every day.
>>
>>71424284
You still haven't answered my question, retard.
>>
File: EnglandSummedUp.jpg (104 KB, 231x933) Image search: [Google]
EnglandSummedUp.jpg
104 KB, 231x933
>>71424122

>THEN FUCKING WATCH YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY BRUSH THEIR TEETH

>THEN WATCH YOUR KIDS AS THEY INGEST 30% OF WHATEVER YOU PUT ON THEIR TOOTHBRUSH BECAUSE KIDS ARE KIDS AND NOT ADULTS

Look at this retard, sperging in caps because he cant tell 4 year olds shouldnt be brushing with poison toothpaste, to protect teeth that naturally fall out years later before they can even generate cavities.

I run into people like you every day, its no wonder the UK is right behind Sweden.
>>
>>71424387
Answer the fucking question, you god damn leaf.
>>
File: bad-teeth-kid-e1444787267747.jpg (40 KB, 571x380) Image search: [Google]
bad-teeth-kid-e1444787267747.jpg
40 KB, 571x380
>>71423756
>to kill a small child if they consume the entire tube
No it isn't.
>it could result in either acute or chronic toxicity
You have no idea what those words mean, now do you?

Your stupidness will cause your kid to lose permanent teeth and someone will be getting a phone call from CPS. That person will be you and you will be going to jail for child abuse. I've seen it so STFU and take off your tin foil.
>>
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/new-imagery-humans-pompeii-reveals-surprising-discoveries/
>>
>>71424308

You didnt ask a question, you made a demand, an irrelevant one. Youre implying that a kid needs to be injured and have it documented for us to know that giving children fluoridated toothpaste is a bad idea.

Your argument is inherently flawed, and youre clearly not a very intelligent person.

Baby teeth, kill yourself.

1 tube can kill the child. You are retarded if you give that to them for any reason, especially with absolutely zero benefit.

Please give your child fluoridated toothpaste in spite, go ahead, spite me by doing that.

Make sure to tell 3 year old jimmy not to swallow, Im sure he will listen. Im sure he wont let any of the residue down his throat.

3 year olds are smart like that, they are careful.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_172013.jpg (147 KB, 1627x915) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_172013.jpg
147 KB, 1627x915
>>71423638
>>
>>71424525
Find me an instance where what you claim has occurred. Even one. If it's so easy and common, surely there is evidence of it.
>>
>>71424432

Give your kids fluoride, please, Ill be satisfied with that result, knowing your children will grow up mentally deficient and youl probably starve on the streets at 60 because youre also too fucking retarded to even save for retirement.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_172005.jpg (152 KB, 1627x915) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_172005.jpg
152 KB, 1627x915
>>71423638
ate an apple in minuta ago btw just in case you finde something between my teeth
>>
>>71424559
>those yellow as fuck teeth

Hahaha
>>
>>71424525
>Youre implying that a kid needs to be injured and have it documented for us to know that giving children fluoridated toothpaste is a bad idea
exactly this
yes
You do need to show documented proof of your assertions.
>>
>>71400012
flouride is proven to be bad for the brain. It's not a conspiracy theory. The term "conspiracy theory" was used to discredit people that questioned the official story of the Kennedy assassination. I'm not going to use a non-flouride toothpaste but if there were a viable alternative I would.
>>
>>71424581
Answer the question. If it's so common, then why can't you answer the question?
>>
File: Murrican.jpg (356 KB, 945x927) Image search: [Google]
Murrican.jpg
356 KB, 945x927
>>71424567

Find me a case where smoking was documented to have killed a child.

Clearly smoking is fine for children.

>amerilard logic
>>
>>71424599
You realize teeth are supposed to be ivory, yellowish right?
>>
>>71423754
True desu

the fucked up shit was that they were combindes with vitamine d12 or something she had to take them till i went to buy some baby d12 pills without fluoride
>>
>>71424631
http://healthland.time.com/2010/06/28/how-parental-smoking-affects-kids/

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/12/why-its-bad-to-smoke-while-pregnant/

http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/smoking.html

Literally the first three results on google.
>>
>>71400012
>brushed teeth 2-3 times a day my whole life
>teeth still slightly yellow from how much coffee I drink

On another note, what's our obsession with perfectly straight and square teeth? I have rather sharp canines, and when I got my braces off years ago the dentist kept asking to file them down for me. He kept saying "are you sure?" And "it wont hurt at all, just takes a few minutes."
>>
>>71424673
>teeth are supposed to be yellow

No they're not.
>>
>>71424284
WHAT ARGUMENT?? IM AGREEING WITH YOU!

oh fuck it, you're either an idiot, insane or a very successful troll

>>71424387
>THEN WATCH YOUR KIDS AS THEY INGEST 30% OF WHATEVER YOU PUT ON THEIR TOOTHBRUSH BECAUSE KIDS ARE KIDS AND NOT ADULTS

Why do you not fit all of that into one post?

Either way, lets run though a scenario:
>time for kids to go to bed
>gotta brush teeth first
>you show them what to do and remind them to make sure they don't swallow any of it because it will make their tummy's hurt
>ook daddy
>while you're too busy staring at your kids ass like a fucking faggot you are you forget to remind them to spit it all out
>they swallow some of it
>you're such a sheltered fuck of an excuse of a person you don't think 'hey my bad, I should have been watching my kids and making sure they did as I asked'
>no you blame it on ol sly Jimmy trying to be a smart ass and not listen to his dad

You're parents were likely failures. You definitely will be one. Please do not have kids.
>>
>>71424631
>>71424567
http://naturalsociety.com/breaking-fluoride-linked-to-1-cause-of-death-in-new-research/

>Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/breaking-fluoride-linked-to-1-cause-of-death-in-new-research/#ixzz46HpzJSXz
Follow us: @naturalsociety on Twitter | NaturalSociety on Facebook

God Im glad I wasnt born in Murrica or praise the queen while she fucks my race in the ass bongland.
>>
>>71423889
So obv. you are a disinfo shill
>>
>>71417671

I honestly don't get how such a large group of people with so much access to resources can be so mouthbreathingly retarded. I invite Russia to nuke us before the media brainwashing makes us even dumber than we already are.
>>
>>71424718
They're not supposed to be paper-white though. Those whitening strips are one way to JUST your teeth up.
>>
>>71424762
Just to show you how dumb you are, here's the source page of their study.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/there-association-vascular-fluoride-uptake-vascular-calcification-and-coronary-artery

Nothing in there suggest death at all. Try again, leaf.
>>
>>71424762
What province you from fampai?
>>
>>71424599
100% natural plus coffee dont smoke or drink tho
>>
>>71424718
The normal color of enamel varies from light yellow to grayish (bluish) white
>>
>>71424861
I'm not saying they need to be paper white, but yellow isn't good either.

>>71424787
And you're upset that your methods are producing dirty teeth.
>>
>>71412792
>What is the human liver

Delicious, with a Chianti and fava beans.
>>
>>71424963
Light yellow is not the color that his teeth were, buddy.
>>
File: britain27.png (4 MB, 3902x3733) Image search: [Google]
britain27.png
4 MB, 3902x3733
>>71424752

>You're parents were likely failures

Nah, Im pretty sure youre the one advocating brushing with fluoride for baby teeth, using ad hominems for lack of a real argument. Typical britcuck.

You defend rape gangs, and the police being complicit, you defend state terrorism, you defend open borders, you defend rapefugees, you defend big brother, you defend house searches, you defend pencils being banned. You defend white people going to prison for making jokes about garbage trucks, you defend muslim women beating up a white woman, yelling "KILL THE WHITE SLAG" and then getting off.

You defend people being arrested for face crime. You defend horse in the food. Youl defend anything you can, as long as its negatively effecting a lot of other people yourself included, because fighting against it is so much harder, and that takes a spine.

Typical spineless britcuck, literally no one gives a fuck what you have to say, they can see what I just pointed out too.
>>
>>71425029
You've been conditioned by them pure white teeth commercials, those are normal healthy teeth with a good color
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.