[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
++ German Right-Wing Terrorist Cell seized ++
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: GSG-9-Jubilaeum-2-2-[1].jpg (107 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
GSG-9-Jubilaeum-2-2-[1].jpg
107 KB, 900x600
GERMANY YES

>http://archive.is/RdpeD

>Counter-terrorism unit GSG9 used to detain five "right-wing terrorists" in Freital, Saxony
>federal authorities in action
>Attacked a refugee camp with stones and fireworks
>Attacked a camp of left-wing "alternative" people with stones and fireworks
>Attacked a bureau of the left party "Die Linke", no specified method
>Placed some fireworks next to a car of a "Die Linke"-member, windshield cracked
>no causalities, no deaths

>accused of forming a "right-wing terrorist cell" and attempted murder

JUST
>>
>>71399849
oy vei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU
>>
File: burg_demo12[1].jpg (43 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
burg_demo12[1].jpg
43 KB, 500x245
Well, they behaved like a usual Antifa-demonstration.
>>
MOVE! I HAVE A KIT
>>
>fireworks
>GSG 9
>terrorists
What the fuck
>>
File: 1255050844462.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1255050844462.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>71399849
this country literally has come down to people yelling "I'M NOT MUH NAZI", hating anything even remotely right, and prepping the pull

i'm out of this bitch as soon as i can
>>
Told you guys. Be against immigration and act on it, get a visit. Why don't you ever believe me?
>>
>>71399849
>meanwhile, actual terrorists are plotting their next mass murder
>>
>>71399849
"stones and fireworks"
"placed some fireworks next to a car, windshield cracked"
This is some next tier serious terrorism, i hope they get punished for these inhuman cirmes!!!

For fucks sake they shouldve atleast whipped up some tricyclic acetone or HDMT...
>>
File: Hot-Police-Meme.png (466 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Police-Meme.png
466 KB, 600x600
>>71399849
holy fuck...i expected the average antifa-tier traitors, but HOW are your POLICE this cucked???
>>
>>71402218
Come on man, are you shitting me?

After re-unification it turned out the West German cops had formed an anti-communism secret society and were BTFO'd by the government as 'white supremacist Nazis.'

No kidding.

Germany's level of cuckoldry has to come from the inside.
>>
>>71399849
>Loutish behaviour
>terrorists

This is just a pathetic attempt to change the narrative from "migrants are raping" to "violent right wingers are going to kill refugees"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=camp+fema+for+you+soon

JUST
>>
>>71399849
>violent protestors are now terrorists
I wonder what actual right wing terrorists will be called when they appear
>>
>>71400845
if enough people act one it policy will change
>>
>>71400198
And those fuckers are praised for doing the same thing.
>>
>>71402965
Heroes.
>>
>>71403011
The problem with going against government backed policies and politics in modern police state europe is how pacifist everyone has become

I'm almost certain the state of germany could execute random people on false basis and nobody would do anything about it
>>
>>71402965
figuratively hitler
>>
>>71403149
>Shoot someone
>No one acts

Mr. Donald J. Trump, savior of the white race, is that you?
>>
File: ab0d9dE_460s_v1.jpg (83 KB, 460x684) Image search: [Google]
ab0d9dE_460s_v1.jpg
83 KB, 460x684
>>71403149
Interesting thought. If the condemned would have been properly demonised as neonazis, I think the German police could literally give them a 9mm to the neck and barely anyone would see the irony. Millions would cheer. That's the thing with leftism (or extreme politics in general, combined with propaganda and indoctrination), at some point, people lose rationality and can't see what's happening anymore.
>>
>>71403854
Why not literally? Because they aren't killing jews?

>>71403876
I wish

>>71403976
>at some point, people lose rationality and can't see what's happening anymore.
Well, you can't really blame them. The leftist propaganda train has been chugging well over 40 years now.
>>
File: _88606077_88606076.jpg (7 KB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
_88606077_88606076.jpg
7 KB, 340x191
>>71402965
Again, interesting thought. When in Slovakia, a fascist/nazi party got seats in parliament a couple of weeks ago, here's what the BBC wrote:

>The term "neo-Nazi" is often bandied about, at times foolishly, to describe anyone with views slightly to the right of Marine Le Pen.

>But Marian Kotleba is different - he was, once, literally a neo-Nazi.

sauce: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35739551

It's actually somewhat funny to see how many words the author needed to make the simple fact clear that Kotleba was/is a nazi. Expect more of this mental gymnastics, because it's (among other things) here that the leftist doublethink becomes palpably obvious. Their nasty play with words has eroded the meaning of many words, making it increasingly hard to convey what they mean. People have become desensitised to them, the boy who cried wolf comes to mind. If, some day, a real extreme-right terrorist movement rises, everybody will just initially laugh it off as another crack den with some firecracker throwing skinheads in it.
>>
>>71404462
>People have become desensitised to them, the boy who cried wolf comes to mind. If, some day, a real extreme-right terrorist movement rises, everybody will just initially laugh it off as another crack den with some firecracker throwing skinheads in it.
This will make it all the more hilarious and successful.

Almost like they're digging their own graves, isn't it?
>>
>>71404566
If only, Suomi. I can't stand leftists and the day people will see them for the evil cucks they are will be the happiest day of my life.
>>
>>71399849

Sure is a good thing Merkel is keeping Germany safe from those nasty Germans.
>>
Fuck Germany. You fuckers are beyond hope. Rest In Fucking Kill.
>>
File: 1406857193023.png (559 KB, 900x748) Image search: [Google]
1406857193023.png
559 KB, 900x748
>>71399849
I wonder how german police and such feel about only arresting their own people, how can they stand living with themselves?
>>
>>71406318

Their Job security is simply more important to them. I know a lot of Cops and they're Redpilled, but they cant do shit because the higher ups and politicians make the calls.
>>
File: hunk hitler.gif (4 MB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
hunk hitler.gif
4 MB, 175x175
whewwy
>>
File: data.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>71399849
> mfw hearing the news talking about "RECHTSTERRORISTEN"
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.