[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh, hello, anon. I am here for the job interview in relation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Qualified lawyer.jpg (92 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Qualified lawyer.jpg
92 KB, 480x640
>Oh, hello, anon. I am here for the job interview in relation to a potential position as in-house legal counsel?
>I graduated from Tokyo U but learned American law and jurisprudence as part of my student exchange program. My specialties include contract, corporations, equity, mergers and acquisitions, as well as minor criminal matters. I'm also tri-lingual in Japanese, English, and Chinese.
>Oh? My sense of fashion? Well yes it is a bit out there but I do hope it doesn't substantially negate my experience in corporations and what I can do for your company

Well, /pol/, would you hire this gal or would you be a shitlord and discriminate against her simply because of what she wears??
>>
It wasn't rape but it wasn't right
>>
thing is no competent woman would wear shit like that
>>
>>71398943
I'm sorry but the position requires graduation from an ABA accredited law school and to be currently admitted to the state bar.

However, I'm sure our state Senator has a position you might able to fill . . .
>>
>>71398943
all that money spent on fucking make up and all you needed was some god damn braces
>>
>>71398943
>okay, let's do an exercise
>a mock business deal
>we'll draw up a contract between two corporations, yours and mine
>the terms will include you acquiring my belt and a subsequent merging of our lower offices
>while we're at it, try to express your enthusiasm for the merger in all three languages, in increases productivity in my lower offices
>>
I'd hire her as my personal assistant desu
>>
File: Ethical lawyer.jpg (29 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
Ethical lawyer.jpg
29 KB, 335x375
>>71399359

>I'm not quite certain what you mean in regards to acquiring your belt and only choosing to merge our respective lower offices. If your business concerns factory production and it is to that you refer when you mention 'belt' then I need more details on what my corporation includes to test compatibility as well
>I also do not see the utility in expressing enthusiam via hamfisting all the languages I know into communications with your lower offices.
>In fact you're not making a whole lot of sense with that example, are you okay? I can always come back another day if you want. I have a few interviews lined up with other firms in the area though so it's important our schedules align in a future date though I would try my best to make time for you.
>>
File: Interview.png (81 KB, 293x240) Image search: [Google]
Interview.png
81 KB, 293x240
>>71398943
No gooks allowed, this is a white country, gook.
>>
>>71399194
Nah. You see, the teeth is what makes her cute.
>>
>>71400216
Gooks are Koreans
Learn your slurs sheep fucker
>>
>>71398943
I'd fuck her daily.
>>
>>71398943
Why is this bug creature talking to me, I don't hire programmers?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 679x960
>>71400329
And after a year she has to go back. :)
>>
>>71400164
>you're a little rough around the edges, but that's expected of someone your age
>i like you, and i think you'll be a great fit for the company
>you can start next monday
>don't worry about your fashion sense, it won't be a problem for the type of work you'll be doing
>welcome aboard
>>
>>71399194
Dude I'm not a fan and I even I know that it's high chink fashion
>>
Why do these monsters make my dick so hard ?
>>
>>71399150
/thread
>>
>>71398943
Well since you're an illegal you'll have to work under the table, if you know what I mean
>>
>>71400281
Gooks are indo-chinese, dicksuck. Koreans are zipperheads. I would've thought a chink like you would know that. Although, it's understandable why you chinamen hate. The Koreans for being better than you.
>>
>>71399150

>Now now, a person's fashion sense shouldn't dictate their skill set. I'm particularly surprised you're producing an implied intentional statement that I'm incompetent and can not be a productive member of a corporation as in-house counsel
>If it really bothers you I can wear something more toned down like this!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.