[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the man on the right supposed to represent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x552
Who is the man on the right supposed to represent?
>>
a strawman

hidden, saged, etc
>>
>>71398941

liberal strawman.
>>
Richfags

>inb4 "they're just better than you cus bootstraps!.
>>
Old men with sacks.
>>
It's not wrong, you know. The GOP has been pretty consistently screwing the base for decades.
>>
>>71399254
this
rethuglicans are too scared to even fight against social justice they just complain about muh taxes all day as if that's going to fucking solve the degeneracy problem
>>
Thank God for Trump.

Trump 2016.
>>
>>71399335
>rethuglicans
>>
>>71399335
Cruz is actually doing it but he has other problems
>>
>>71399254
You are a retard.
Letting the government not control every aspect of your life is "screwing the base"? In the long run the welfare system and taxing companies more than almost any other country on earth is what is "screwing the base".
>>
Why is it always a middle aged, overweight redneck stereotype? Every time a dems shows a concept of the GOP voter, it's always the same thing. I've met shit tons of dems that look like that.
>>
>>71399335
Democrats think raising the wage is magically gonna make all of the puzzle pieces fall into place, it wont.
Republicans want to lower taxes and create jobs so the tax burden can be on the working class again in their vast numbers instead of on corporations which can instead use that money to create more jobs and more opportunities for people to achieve.
Democrats like minimum wage voters because they're dumb as hell and think the deck is stacked against them when its really their fault for electing Democrats and whining about how other people arent giving you opportunities.
Go to school, get a real job - the rest of America
>>
Why would poor whites vote for the democrats when the demoncrats have proven that they hate whites.

Remember when Sanders said that whites can't be poor?
>>
>>71399335
>stop feeding the welfare parasites
>they stop breeding
>they start working

It's hard to be an SJW if you are working doubles all week, and it's a lot more effective than sending Mike Huckabee to argue with genderqueer transniggers.
>>
>>71399481
They completely refuse to attack the leftist social agenda or stop the mud invasion. They've totally failed to lower taxes significantly or reduce entitlement spending.
>>
File: 1457567857181.gif (866 KB, 352x224) Image search: [Google]
1457567857181.gif
866 KB, 352x224
>>71399553
>Democrats think raising the wage is magically gonna make all of the puzzle pieces fall into place, it wont.

No, that's what you assume and convince yourself to believe. (Just like christianity!)

>Republicans want to lower taxes
Nope.

>create jobs so the tax burden can be on the working class again
Libcucks wanting minimum wage to once again be in-line with productivity is 'magic', yet this is not. Got it.

>instead of on corporations which can instead use that money to create more jobs and more opportunities for people to achieve.

Nah, it goes straight to the Cayman islands. Trickle down doesn't work, it hasn't worked and it never will work. You're talking out of your ass.

>Democrats like minimum wage voters because they're dumb as hell and think...

Can't even continue.

>Go to school, rack up debt, get a """real""" job in the horrible economy my fucked up economic policies ruined in the first place - the rest of America

Fuck you.
>>
>>71399673
B-but I just wanted to run a baby mill out of my subsidized low income apartment so I can vote for Sanders and he can give me free stuff. Anyone who disagrees with me is a social justice denier
>>
>>71399553
ignoring the fact that trickle-down economics is a shitty myth i never said dumbocrats were good either
get over yourself idiot, the world's logic does not fall evenly into a two party system
>>71399673
>he thinks sjws are welfare parasites
are you literally retarded? they're all upper middle class sheltered special snowflakes, they haven't paid a cent for anything in their life because of daddy not the government
>>
>>71399771
Ok guy with nothing but a high school diploma
>>
>>71399714
Protip: they don't care about that shit. All that matters to GOPe is good, inflated stock markets, low/no interest rates, keeping Medicare going past insolvency(dem boomer votes), and pretending to be against the Dems on some issues. Notice how the biggest shit like the budget is ignored and more debt is piled on by both parties? Americans are being played by both sides of the same coin.
>>
File: 1446606526075.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446606526075.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>71399987
Good one. Be sure to write it down for later, lest you forget.
>>
>>71400000
Yeah, I know. My original point was that the GOPe has been screwing its base over for decades.
>>
>>71399941
then why does george soros have to pay them so much?

Only the leaders are snowflakes, the bulk of their followers are quasi-broke college aged people living deep in debt.
>>
>>71400000
This

Also, nice quints.
>>
>>71399941
When you sit on money you lose either way, the only way to grow is to invest. Trickle down works but people have been investing overseas instead of here and that's the problem. The myth of people stashing all their profits in the Cayman islands is a meme and it needs to die.
>>
>>71399771
That isn't even a refute
keep banging your drums and chimp out more
>>
>>71400205
>The myth of people stashing all their profits in the Cayman islands is a meme and it needs to die.
somebody hasn't looked into the panama papers i see
>>71400124
>the bulk of their followers are quasi-broke college aged people living deep in debt.
yes, their first experience with ever having to pay for something themselves
they don't even take welfare, that's for the unemployed niggers and spics
>>
trumpfags on the left
on the right you can see the trumpniggerking 'China forced me to sell chink shit and reap dem juicy profits but it's a bad thing now' himself
>>
>>71399941
>trickle-down economics is a shitty myth

Yup it's a myth created by Dumbocrats.
>>
>>71400325
Yeah there were what no Americans on there? Offshoring money is for money launderers, people going to prison, and messy divorces/lawsuits.
>>
>>71400325
>panama papers
obviously not directed by the US government at all
>>
>>71400401
>Yeah there were what no Americans on there?
somebody hasn't looked into the panama papers i see
>>
>>71400401
You need to stop posting and head back to school, friendo.

You definitely have reading comprehension issues or a learning disorder.
>>
>>71400401
Hiding money offshore not offshoring money*
>>
>>71400452
I think you're the one who has no idea what you're talking about, chimpo
>>
>>71398941
A businessman
>>
>>71398941
He represents a greedy capitalist, the modern day embodiment of evil. Remember, making profits is basically a sin, unless you just make some profit, or very little, that is not a sin.
>>
>>71399254
>>71399335
>the democrats will save the world

Enjoy your delusion.
>>
>>71398941
you're basically not allowed to be more successful than others. Communism essentially, everyone is supposed to be the same nowadays
>>
>>71399481
>says government controlling most aspects of life is beneficial
>is European
>is getting raped by "refugees"
>>
>>71401978
please learn to read before posting
>>
>>71401849
>be 2016
>be /pol/
>hates christianity
>/pol/ still gives a fuck about sins.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.