[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed that...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: a.jpg (2 MB, 2476x3375) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
2 MB, 2476x3375
people who identify themselves as liberals/feminists/etc. usually are happy and have rewarding and active sexual and nonsexual lives, while right-wing people tend to be lonely, salty and poor?
>>
>>71398729
not really no
>>
>>71398729
You mean they are more likely to be degenerate?
>>
>>71398729
What the hell are you smoking most liberals are miserable piece of shit.
>>
>>71398729
They usually are from broken families and are mentally unstable. Normies don't care about politics.
>>
>>71398729
so why are you salty and brazilian then?
>>
>brazil

lmao

It's always poverty ridden nigger countries like brazil and the usa saying stupid shit like this
>>
>liberals/feminists
>happy

Silly anon, these are the professionaly outraged nutters who riot at the drop of a hat and want people publicly shamed for having opinions deemed problematic
>>
Its true that they have more active sex lives, but I am not interested in that. A real alpha is self amused, my pride and pleasure comes from my own virtue and wisdom.

Nice try though
>>
>>71398729
I've noticed the exact opposite, other then that liberals fuck anything that will let them.
Fucking anyone /=/ rewarding or healthy sexual lives.
>>
>>71398729
Ignorance is bliss, many wish they hadn't taken the redpill
>>
>>71398729
It's the other way around. They are libtards because they are happy.

They are happy because they are dumb and delusional.

Clearly missed out on some father strictness as children, single mother nu-male faggots that don't know they would get beheaded for their views in those countries they defend all day.
>>
>>71398729
> FORA DILMA

go hue your ass, monkey.
>>
Ignorance is bliss after all.
>>
>>71399274
To slobodane
>>
>>71398729
Look up one of the articles on desparate 30+ women spending tens of thousands of dollars on clothes and plastic surgery for Coachella.
>>
>>71398729
in my personal experience its the exact opposite. And it amplifies with age too. Iv never met a right winged old guy who wasn't happy with his life. You get some that are salty when you bring up some topics. But when it comes to life satisfaction they are all up there. I guess if your some leftie that never had a family being old must suck really hard.
>>
>>71398729
I'm a libertarian and went from lots of sex and a good career job as a republican to working on a small farm and no contact with women as a libertarian.
Tbh my life has been so much better since then.
>>
File: favelaside2.jpg (358 KB, 900x927) Image search: [Google]
favelaside2.jpg
358 KB, 900x927
>>71398729

You're right buddy, look at how happy Brazilian leftists are!
>>
File: 1427833229286.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427833229286.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>71398729
So happy
>>
Only in youth. Liberalism is supposed to be a thing in your teen years. If you refuse to grow out of it you will have miserable life.
>>
>>71398729
You phrased that as a question.
>>
>>71398729
Most liberals go to therapists every week and alway's talk about their mental disorders.
>>
>>71400148
That's because leftism is a mental illness
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 660x660
I'm a taco-American, I hate illegals because of my parents who hold a special contempt because they came legally and see them as freeloaders, I grew up niggers so naturally I can't stand them, my time in the Marines showed me the truth about hajis and the military in general, and watching my country get torn apart by degenerates and liberals.

Maybe its because I grew up around a lot of hate or something, maybe its because I can see through all that bullshit, or maybe I'm just a socially retarded, autistic, deluded nationalist who will die alone and a virgin.

Should I just end it all guys?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.