[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YG releases new song "Fuck Donald Trump" https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: YG-On-Tour-Bus.jpg (18 KB, 401x301) Image search: [Google]
YG-On-Tour-Bus.jpg
18 KB, 401x301
YG releases new song "Fuck Donald Trump"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71397955
nigger
>>
Consensual intercourse with The Donald in the missionary position, obviously.
>>
>>71397955
He means fuck donald trump, that smug kike owned oompa loompa
>>
>>71397955
>whites actually listen to this ebonical niggerslime trash
>>
Bet he can't explain how Donald trump is racist, like he says in his song
>>
>>71397955
Well fuck him. He's just some stupid nigger edm pussy who tries to appeal to fucking little pussy as sjw kids who want free shit and money.

Seriously is this nigger famous or something? He probably makes chump change for an artist. What a fucking loser nigger.

Whoever like this edm rap shit is a fucking dunce that deserves to get their head crushed by boots.
>>
>>71398005
Are you triggered? Do you need a safe space?
>>
Not trying to provoke, I truly think that there is just way too fookin much Trump hate for him to win the election. Too many immigrants out there. Too many SJW.
>>
This shit bangs.

>Trumpcucks still think Trump can win the election

baka
>>
>>71398005
Did you get any of ur free stuff yet? I keep being sjw and probernie but I still haven't got pussy yet?

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>71397955
I thought the black community was all about no homo? Why does he want daddy to fuck him?
>>
>>71397955
He wants to fuck Donald Trump.
>>
Do a bunch of ex-criminals and known gang members in a impoverished neighborhood throwing gang signs think their opinions matter. They are literally the reason people want Trump.
>>
What are all these raging gorillas doing?
>>
>>71398544
we wuz kingz n sheet, fuck nazi trump that nigga hella gay on muh dick i like mexicans
>>
File: 1457741014541.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457741014541.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>71397955
He;s gay and want's the Donald's D?
>>
based blackbro

My stomach revolts when trumpfags parade statistically insignificant brainwashed minority uncle toms so as to prove trump isn't racist

goes to show that blacks aren't as dumb as stormfags make it out to be with their memes
>>
>>71397955
>"I fuck with Mexicans"
>"Got a plug with Mexicans"
Way to reinforce the belief they are a bunch of criminals.
>>
>>71398621
>trump is racist
How?
>sperging are you kidding me in tacospeak
>>
Niggas always hate on you when you're shining
>>
File: 1456788597265.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1456788597265.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>71397955
>"There's pressure built up and it's prolly gonna blow. If we tell them to go then they prolly gonna go."
I remember when Race War Now seemed like only a /pol/ desire.
>>
http://youtu.be/BPS_LLiyBr8
https://mobile.twitter.com/mikedece_cspg
He dropped the FL redpill a bit late though
>>
>>71397955
Watch his movie on netflix. It's an accurate look at (black)life on the streets.
>>
File: YG.jpg (263 KB, 1365x735) Image search: [Google]
YG.jpg
263 KB, 1365x735
>>71398135
> He probably makes chump change for an artist.
>>
>>71398523
But criminal activities are their culture! Why can't you racists understand that black people can't help themselves?
>>
>>71398621
You look stupid as Mexican vouching for a nigger. Makes you look weak and foolish.

Stop being a beaner with nigger dreams. Don't bite the white hand.

Do you wipe your ass with your hand?
>>
>>71398811
$3 million ain't really shit. It's hood money. He'll run through it or go bankrupt. I bet in his nigger songs he says he has long money or whatever stupid jiggaboo shit they say. They always lie about how much money they have.

I could be him with all the resources he has. Not hard. Anyone can be a stupid nigger and make nigger ooga booga music.
>>
>>71398714
Selling drugs shouldn't be a crime, you worthless, bootlicking cuckskin.

>>71398732
He makes generalizations about Hispanics by saying the vast majority of them are criminals, and 'some of them' are good people.

He also seems to believe you can be a Colombian Mexican, or that all Hispanics are some variation of Mexican, clearly bringing racist overtones by pretending we all look the same.

He hasn't been overtly racist but he implies it and his following takes these cues and simply adds the outright racist bits in them.
>>
>>71398207
>Fookin

Does your mom know you browse 4chan?
>>
File: 1459145135446.png (161 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459145135446.png
161 KB, 500x375
>>71397955

This nigger aint shit without mustard.
>>
File: oh-hey.jpg (20 KB, 584x438) Image search: [Google]
oh-hey.jpg
20 KB, 584x438
>>71399108
>Selling drugs shouldn't be a crime, you worthless, bootlicking cuckskin
>>
>>71399108
A lot of illegals are criminals you fucking pussy beaner. You cost us money, too. You fucking beaner.

He didn't even say all Mexicans are criminals but your little pussy ass can't handle the truth.
>>
>>71397955

>There is shit tier threads
>Then there is nigger tier threads

Good job nigger
>>
File: CONNECTTHEDOTS.jpg (17 KB, 700x839) Image search: [Google]
CONNECTTHEDOTS.jpg
17 KB, 700x839
Let's see who owns them, shall we? Their twitter is https://twitter.com/yg. According their twitter, their booking is courtiesy of WME Entertainment at wmeentertainment.com

According to the site, this WME = William Morris Endeavor. Which is listed on Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Endeavor

According to the Wikipedia article, the company is run by Co-CEOs Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell. Clicking the links for those two names will get you:

>Born to a Jewish family, Whitesell is the son of Patricia and John Patrick "Jack" Whitesell.

>Born to a Jewish family in Chicago, Emanuel was raised in suburban Wilmette, Illinois. Emanuel is the brother of former White House Chief of Staff and current Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel,

PURE COINCIDENCE
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.