[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Islam is bad, how come Azerbaijan is a nice country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (9 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 267x189
If Islam is bad, how come Azerbaijan is a nice country?
>>
>>71397446
Its secular
>>
>>71397446
is azerbaijan a nice country? i have never heard anything about it ever.
>>
>>71397513
Low crime, pretty strong nationalism, secular

Economy is fucked because of corruption

Overall pretty good for the middle east
>>
>>71397446
It's the least religious 'Islamic' country. Basically proof that Islam turns everything to shit.
>>
How many niggers are there in Azerbaijan?

Yeah, thought so.
>>
File: fishing.png (10 KB, 518x501) Image search: [Google]
fishing.png
10 KB, 518x501
>>71397642
>Overall pretty good for the middle east
>the middle east
>>
Azerbaijan gets Islam right by being secular, shia etc but it is pretty corrupt and I think the same family has controlled the country for decades now.
>>
>>71397642
Considering that most of the ME is packed with Salafist nuts and subhuman inbred Arabs, that's not a very high bar to clear.
>>
>>71398086
kek i don't get it. is your indignation to suggest that azerbaijan isn't that good? or that it isn't located in the middle east?
>>
>>71398086
you literally can read iran and see irak you fucktward

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

>The countries of the South Caucasus—Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia—are occasionally included in definitions of the Middle East.[23]
>>
>>71397446
I thought they were gypsies. Either way I wouldnt want to live there.
>>
>>71397446
Because communism
>>
Dictatorship. State controlled media. 81% of export is oil, which is worthless now. The average income has dropped to shit. State run propaganda left and right. Essentially turks.
There is a storm brewing...
>>
>you will never marry a qt azerbaijani olympic weightlifter
>>
>>71397446

> nice country
> torn apart by war and repeated coups in the 1990s
> threaten neighbors with nukes
> war ends in humiliation and defeat
> America pours in a few bucks in a random attempt to find an alternative to Gazprom
> nice country

>>71397642
>pretty strong nationalism

How so? There are more Azeris in Iran than there are in Azerbaijan, yet there is no irredentist movement to speak of. I'm not saying it'd be a great thing because Iran would crush them, but a country with "pretty strong nationalism" would have one with such a huge population in a neighboring country.
>>
>>71398759
>Essentially turks.
10/10 comments like these are why i still browse /pol/ as long as i do
>>
azerb exports good nasheed traps
>>
>>71398899
In Iran they almost refused to speak persian for a while n shit and they talk about how great it is to be Azeri
>>
>>71397446
>has gas
>is secular
>is shia
>is not Arab
>was armed by the Soviets
>>
>>71397446
It isn't.
>>
>>71397446
You must have pretty low standards for countries
>>
>comparing mountain jews who were only raped by arabs to actual arabs

wew lad
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.