[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did it come to this? How did america become more keked than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: keked.jpg (192 KB, 840x948) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
192 KB, 840x948
How did it come to this? How did america become more keked than Germany and Sweden combined?
>>
They impeached Clinton for getting a blowjob, but they can't impeach Obama for anything he's done?
>>
>>71397584
Not impeached for a blowjob, it's because he lied under oath. But yeah, I get your point
>>
>>71397434
Override veto and move to impeach on grounds of veto and frequent meeting with Muslim Brotherhood as well as public endorsement of Morsi government.
>>
can we ban op?
We know that guy blows every job he see.
>>
Americans are cowards who won't kill. Their guns are just for show.

The "last straw" will never happen, they'll just look for any excuse to not act.
>>
>>71397584
The only way to remove an American president is by lethal use of force.

You actually think Congress or anyone else is going to help us?

I hate this fucking country. I fucking can't stand this multiculturalism lie anymore. They want us to die.
>>
File: where_dey_at.jpg (40 KB, 461x700) Image search: [Google]
where_dey_at.jpg
40 KB, 461x700
>>71397434

Let me tell you about the Jews...
>>
>>71397434
>Not understanding that suing the Saudi government would cause every middle eastern country in the world to sue the United States
>>
>>71398320
You aren't the only one, many of us are getting fed up. All we can do is watch what is known as the shell of it's former self burn at this point.

Rebellion and Dissent will be put down by the brainwashed masses.
>>
>>71398237
>move to impeach on grounds of veto
You want to impeach him because he used a power he explicitly has?
>>
Oh, the shit president is being shittier?
What a surprise
>>
>>71398409
Just going to bunker down and hope for the best. Might head for the canyons.
>>
>>71398409
>Rebellion and dissent will be put down by the brainwashed masses.
The federal government has never been weaker. It quite literally does not have the manpower to put down a credible armed rebellion.

The only thing stopping a White takeover of the United States is a REFUSAL TO ACT.
>>
>>71398379

we dindu nuffin never forget 9/11
>>
>>71397434
Dude, you are in america. You mean the u.s? It's easy to understand if you look at the education and how college kids in the u.s breaks down totally if they hear an offensive joke or see a trump sign
>>
>>71397434
Saudi Arabia is one of our "close allies" along with Israel. Nothing will come of this.
>>
>>71398603
What if 9/11 was just friendly banter?
>haha nice towers m8 #rekt
>fuck off abdul
>>
File: 1452683827104.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1452683827104.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1016
>>71398379
ha, like we give a fuck if judge ahmed from the 9th camel court "sues" us
>>
>>71398266
>The "last straw" will never happen, they'll just look for any excuse to not act.

I agree. It's sad, because we as a people could take down the government easily. But where's the spark that leads to the blaze?

(Not to mention that any group that poses any real threat gets infiltrated by the feds and taken down before they can build momentum)
>>
>>71398742
It was a collective move agreed upon and carried out by all three parties. They work as a group.
>>
>>71398847
>because we as a people could take down the government easily. But where's the spark that leads to the blaze?

the founding fathers realized this and set up a system that they best thought would prevent revolution if a system provided for the basic needs of the people

i'd much rather what we have now than some random group seizing power and drafting up a new constitution
>>
the best thing about obama is that he is equally white as he is black but he gets all the hate of a nigger, it's hilarious.

he is such a faggot.
>>
>>71398420
>You can impeach someone you elected for doing something that isn't in the benefit of the US people that elected him

Sorry I forgot you live in the Merkel Reich, here in freedom land we can impeach someone if they violate their contract of doing what is best for the US citizens.
>>
>>71399128
Except we don't and never will.

How dareth anyone condemn thine holy leader? As if, the American people make mistakes electing people. Hmf!
>>
>>71399128

this is why our founding fathers had such strong feelings about not turning back into europe

they literally have zero (0) concept of freedom
>>
>>71397434
Don't they mean 7/11?
>>
>>71397434
need to protect Saudi Judea
>>
>>71398508

>The federal government has never been weaker. It quite literally does not have the manpower to put down a credible armed rebellion.

Agreed.

>The only thing stopping a White takeover of the United States is a REFUSAL TO ACT.

Not agreed.
Your peoples population is too far in the old/young category with the in between missing. There's also accounting for how many whites in the US would act against you, citizenry or governmental. You forget the world you live in, you think a world this sensitive to white violence would not react against it? Your own people would betray you. Combined with how many non-whites even if they had been on board before would act against it in self-defense I don't see it coming about. You'd also have an insurgency afterwards even if you succeed, expelling them to stop that would put you at a larger disadvantage as a country on the whole from the loss of bodies, including your own casualties. Plus the entiertly of central and south america would intervene at signs of ethnic genocide.

In Europe this can happen right now.
To believe it here is delusional.
>>
because the government is so corrupt to the core, it acts solely based upon who does the highest bidding and as we all know sawdee sandniggeria has its pockets filled with oil money.
>>
>>71397434
The saudis didnt do it.

It was the kikes who managed to get some saudies to do it.

This bill is just a misdirection to keep people from figuring out that the kikes did it.
>>
>>71397584
I like how everyone forgot he shoved a cigar tube up her snatch. Even the SJW's are too afraid of Hillary to bring it up.
>>
>>71399128
You'd have to prove that he's actively working against the US. Incompetence isn't grounds for impeachment, as far as I know, or you should've impeached a long list of presidents so far.
>>
>>71400376

Therein lies the problem.
How do you prove some is actively working against the US? What defines US interests? What defines the guilt? How do you determine it's intentional and not just stupidity?

You can't. Not really.
Otherwise the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DHS would have already impeached him.
>>
>>71399444
It's absolutely possible here, but the deaths need to happen and happen quickly. Just straight murdering spics and niggers right on the street.

The guns are useless if no one ever uses them.
>>
>>71397434
Niggers
>>
>>71400376
>Incompetence isn't grounds for impeachment

It should be. He should even be President for be so incompetent.
>>
>>71397434
Considering 9/11 was done by Bush and king Abdullah, nothing surprising.
>>
>>71400643
*shouldn't even
>>
>>71397434
good job faggots now we know the had a hand in it.
>>
File: co1.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
co1.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1500
>>71397434

>SOON
>>
>>71398409
The federal government is scared shitless of its citizens which is why they brainwash so hard not to rebel. They realize that in the event of a real neo civil war that the red states who would war with the federal government would ultimately win in the event of a complete degradation of the controlling force.

There's a screen cap that floats around /pol/ that details the specific events of an American civil war, the big points I want to mention is that a lot of the military would defect because military personnel are typically right wing bible belters who would take their experience to the rebellion and most of the loyals who commit to the Feds would be pissy whipped leftists who don't own guns and would be beat down by the rioters and looters of their own people.

With all of that being said, it's no surprise that leftist pro government propaganda dominates the media.
>>
>>71400518

You're thinking too short-term.
This kind of thinking is what results in endless coups. Even if you didn't take control of the government and just formed an insurgency you can bet on the same outcome. Even many whites believe the lies of mass, organized white killings of minorities. Make it so true that the media lie and the space its prepared in peoples minds gets filled in nice and tight, and expect whites to truly become extinct. Your people are not as in tune with Racial Solidarity from all the years of New Left garbage as you seem to think or hope.
>>
>>71400966
Anyone have this cap? I forgot to save it last time!
>>
>>71400966
>They realize that in the event of a real neo civil war that the red states who would war with the federal government would ultimately win in the event of a complete degradation of the controlling force.
Christ, you're still thinkin in terms of state lines?

Start thinking cities against rural.
>>
>>71401699

That would be over fast.
Cities make luxury goods.
Rural areas make necessities.
The cities would starve or risk destroying their food source.
>>
>>71401699
> cities have no guns.
> rual has guns under every rock and in every holed stump.

7 hours war it'll be.
>>
>>71398175
How does everyone forget this? JFK was known to have fucked tons of chicks that it's used as comedy at this point. Bill fucking lied under oath. Maybe if the Internet was as big as it is now back then "I did not have SEX with that WOMAN" would be a mainstream meme.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.