[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else getting really depressed at the lack of happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5125.png (37 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
5125.png
37 KB, 500x599
Is anyone else getting really depressed at the lack of happening in this world?

I just want to be part of something big.
>>
Be happy you aren't faced down in a ditch trying to crawl towards your dead friends that you're too shell shocked to realize they are gone.
>>
>>71396387
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang, but a whimper.
-T.S. Eliot
>>
>>71396588
This, while it may be "exciting" to roleplay in threads about happening, god help us all if one ever does materialize.
>>
>>71396588

The way I see it, dying while partaking in something meaningful and historically significant is better than spending your entire life doing irrelevant shit.
>>
>>71396387
>>71396588
"War is delightful to those who have not yet experienced it."
-Erasmus>
>>
400 sandpeople and dindus drowned in the Mediterranean last night.

It's the little happenings that make life worth living.
>>
>>71396750
>War is delightful to those who have not yet experienced it

I have experienced it, a pointless and insignificant war, but a war nonetheless.
>>
File: 1460592746984.jpg (17 KB, 236x311) Image search: [Google]
1460592746984.jpg
17 KB, 236x311
Seneca — 'No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself'
>>
>>71396387
typical american

no patients
no attention span

200 dead frogs at the hands of ISIS in the last two years

wafflecucks getting blown up at the airport and in their apartment buildings?

did you not see that one shitskins torso fly out the hole in the wall once his suicide vest went off?

literally millions of shitskin mudslimes invading europe on foot

european women and children getting raped so bad they need hospitalization

millions more on the way, when they get to cuckmoney they will have their benefits withdrawn for not speaking cuckman

there will literally be millions of poor starving shitskin men all over europe

isis claims to have smuggled 4000 soldiers into eu as """"""""""migrants""""""""""

>>71396737
its coming, dont you worry, there will be a major conflict in our lifetime for the reasons listed above, you just need to stop sperging out and be patient

mudslime shitskins dont work on our calendar, they can take their time to create habbenings
>>
>>71396387
You people are savages.
>>
>>71396781
they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers
>>
>>71396387
go make a happening yourself then, you utterly useless human fleshlight.
>>
File: isis-flag.jpg (89 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
89 KB, 2048x1536
>Only isis memebers know when the next happening is going ot happen

Just don't attend the next Donald trump campaign rally

You democrats are okay
>>
>>71396678

second post best post
>>
The fuck is everyone in this thread on about? A major conflict is what this world fucking needs. Aside from thinning the degenerate heard, it promotes nationalism and does well for a country's economy. Grow the fuck up, pick up a god damn rifle, and make something for yourself! God knows what I would do to actually have the chance to give myself to a cause for my country and my queen. This isn't fucking reddit, this is /pol/! I expected better.
>>
>>71396987
If you don`t mind me asking, what war are you referring to?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.