[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He fucked up, why is it so hard to admit this? Scarsdale is no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: slurpee1.jpg (162 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
slurpee1.jpg
162 KB, 960x960
He fucked up, why is it so hard to admit this? Scarsdale is no where near the WTC and no New Yorker will ever refer to streets and avenues as "The 711".
>>
Wait, sorry, do you guys actually call a Granita a "slurpee"?
>>
>>71396217
Oh you
>>
>>71396217
Yes why we invented this shit.
>>
>>71396217
Its a slushie my dood, slurpie is the brand name
>>
>>71395991
What?
>>
>>71395991
711 is code for cleanup crew genius. Don't you realize I'm 6'5" with an 8 inch cock?
>>
>>71396455
proofs?
>>
icee > slurpee

it's actually pretty complicated how they are made. it's frozen under pressure and stirred.
>>
>>71396487
Slush Puppy is easy, cup of ice, add syrup
>>
>>71395991
I've tried this maybe once, it's just crushed ice and syrup right?
>>
>Americans are so stupid they can't even listen and comprehend a simple sentence
What happened?
Listen to the full fucking quote, you fucking idiots.
>Firemen at 711
>HURR THAT MUST MEAN HE IS TALKING ABOUT 7/11!!! LOL HE MISSPOKE!!! I AM A CRUZ MISSILE NOW
Fucking kill yourselves. You don't deserve Donald Trump. Send him to us.
>>
>>71395991
read the cup as SLURPOC at first
>>
>>71396771
Basically, yes, although that would be more fitting for snow cones.

Slushies basically are finely ground ice with a water/flavor mix that makes them drinkable.

The best are are finely done that you can drink them without issue.

I love them but it's got the nutritional value of a bunch of soda so you gotta save them for special occasions.
>>
>>71395991
WHAT THE FUCK! They never have orange slurpees where I live.
>>
>Have 7-11 in Mexico
>instead of slurpee, we have some "frozt" bullshit
>They have chili and cheese machines for the hotdogs, but there's only cheese, no chili

Cucked once again, every day
>>
>>71397193
Mexico has better sodas with no corn syrup and glass rather than BPA leeching plastic bottles
>>
>>71396538
that's why it's shit
>>
File: 146074684164.png (260 KB, 401x415) Image search: [Google]
146074684164.png
260 KB, 401x415
>>71396217
>Granita
>>
>>71395991

also even if he did mean 7th and 11th, 7th avenue and 11th street intersection is not near wtc

plus, most new yorkers tend to say street then avenue, so that would be 7th street and 11th avenue, which doesn't exist

source: lived in nyc
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.