[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That's right. We marched in without asking for pe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: faceofmercy.png (440 KB, 468x478) Image search: [Google]
faceofmercy.png
440 KB, 468x478
"That's right. We marched in without asking for permission."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

So satisfying to watch this liberal cuck failing to shame German vets for something she doesn't even understand.
>>
>we dindu nuffin we just needed more bikes for dat lebensraum
every time
>>
That's a really good quote for all the cucks on here to let sink in when they start whining about niggers being crazy, losing their job, or having trouble with the police.
>>
>>71395603
They did do something. They liberated nations from Jewish tyranny.
>>
The old men make fools of themselves in this video
>dindu invades your house
>you try to defend yourself
>you fail and dindu steals your stuff
>you tell the dindu what he has done is a crime and a violation of your rights, if you wanted something, you should have asked
>ASK PERMISSION? HAHAHA WHAT U ON NIGGA? YOU WOULD NEVER GIB ME DAT PERMISSION BITCH NIGGA, BESTA JUST TAKE
>>
Also the "liberal cuck" is more than right to make these questions and be angry about this event, she lost relatives in this.

But oh well, if you whiteys think an attack on an invader justifies more than 400 deaths of your brethren...
>>
>>71395723
>liberated nations from Jewish tyranny.
Yeah, there are no jews anymore. All the cultural marxism came from the west. Good goy.
>>
>>71395463
>war has it's own laws

God damn what I would give to live in a generation that could realize that.

It would be an immediate end to white guilt. One simple phrase.
>War has it's own laws.

Truly, most of the best Germans died fighting in WWII.
>>
The way it's filmed just seems completely fake.
>>
>>71396115
Poland, you suffered heavily from WW2, who do you resent more? Communists or Nazis?
>>
>>71396189
This, you don't see the Germans bitching about Dresden... well you don't see that much of it anyway.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (36 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
36 KB, 507x338
>>71396189
>>
>>71395898
yet again shitskins prove to be totally retarded
>>
>>71396601
>This, you don't see the Germans bitching about Dresden

You new here?
>>
File: Trotsky.jpg (204 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
Trotsky.jpg
204 KB, 600x828
The only statement that really stood out to me was him saying how they weren't fighting against Russians in particular but against Bolshevism.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.