[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most hated face of /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: nig.png (867 KB, 534x746) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
867 KB, 534x746
I literally hate her
>>
bump because we need to discuss this guys
>>
>>71395455
Stop making threads about yourself you narcissistic Nigger
>>
>>71395598
Are there any memes of her or what
>>
Who is this corn monkey?
>>
There is not a whole lot to discuss.
She is just your typical nigger doing dumb nigger shit and get away with it because she is a nigger
>>
>>71395455
don't know who she is, don't care, i hope both you and her die a painful death
>>
>>71395642
Look what people are saying about me!!!
>>
>>71395642
You are like the fireman and the arsonist, literally nobody cares about you, stop making threads about yourself, go back to drumming on buckets and being unable to articulate any evidence based arguments you pavement ape
>>
overeducated nigger with nappy hair and a thirst for white men.

pity her, don't hate her. she's to smart to hang with her own kind, but too ugly to be accepted among the class she envies.

that's the source of her hatred. it's mostly just redirected self loathing - a survival instinct that keeps this kind of nigger from committing suicide.
>>
oh boy OP, I've got just the video for you from last saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMhcL6xQQU
>>
>>71395455
>mfw masturbate to sheboon bdsm
>>
>>71395681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6knVV9pYC0
she appears around 7:00
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: tranny.png (447 KB, 792x450) Image search: [Google]
tranny.png
447 KB, 792x450
>>71395455
way worse though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH68bvxyx4s

and more of her from saturday!
>>
>>71395856
In wars of old, they were the band. Good drummer boys.
>>
File: nig2.png (445 KB, 633x429) Image search: [Google]
nig2.png
445 KB, 633x429
>>71395839
this one too. both of them just get under my skin so much
>>
>>71395743
>both of you
>implying this ugly as Fuck half breed bojanglin buckdancin red black and green negro isn't the same person as OP
>>
>>71395455
Steven, don't call her a nigger
>>
>>71396157
That one is one of the worst.

Physically attacking people, and then minutes later whining that someone is "being aggressive" by standing too close?

What a delusional, hypocritical cunt.
>>
>>71396374
she posted here before or something?
>>
>>71395953
Didn't they realize how stupid they look? Even our peronist leftist have more brain than this guys.
>>
>>71396410
yeah thats what made me post this lol

"i saw u call alyssa a nigger on 4chan"
>>
>>71396498
Call it intuition but I strongly suspect that OP is this dumb Soros minion incarnate, absolutely shameless
>>
>>71396451
B R A I N W A S H E D
L
M
>>
>>71396451
>spits on man for calmly debating political candidates
>you can't hit me I'm a tranny!
dumb cunt is lucky it happened to spit on a composed person, 99% chance most people would instantly knock him out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVr5INKytVQ
dead the first 30 seconds she makes an appearance
>>
>>71396679
i think the guy who got spit on knew he shouldnt do it as it would incite a riot
>>
>>71395797

That's essentially the psychology of the SJW. Projecting their self hate onto the people they envy to be.

Least the positive here is these people will have permanent reminders on the internet how annoying they were in college.
>>
>>71396839
yeah, he probably did the right thing.. personally I wouldn't have been able to hold back
Still hope he presses charges or something though
>>
>>71396679
Spitting on someone is assault, at least where I live. Take the faggot to prison and let him get fucked like he wants.
>>
>>71396931
Yeah I would have wholeheartedly knocked him out lol
>>
>>71396962
Idk if anyones been sent to prison for spitting, especially when its an "oppressed" minority like this tranny.
hopefully this sets a precedent though?
probably just wishful thinking, most likely nothing will happen to this disgrace
>>
>>71395729
How dare you steven
>>
>>71395797
yes. i've seen the sad look on sjw nigresses as they are turned away/ignored by white men. they crave the superior aryan cock but can't get it and resort to talking shit about the whites
>>
>>71395455
That's the queen of /trash/ you're talking about famu
>>
>>71396524
>"I have proof"
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.