[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Trump is a Hillary shill, because he always says >And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1439872334219.jpg (35 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1439872334219.jpg
35 KB, 500x427
I know Trump is a Hillary shill, because he always says

>And I haven't even started on her yet

But he never does.
>>
>>71395236
That's because it's the primary and not the general election, you inept retard.
>>
>>71395236
or maybe he just hasn't really started on her yet? fucking dumbass fgt
>>
>>71395236
yeah
>>
>>71395236
Why would he destroy her now just so Sanders can win?
Are you retarded?
>>
A friend of mine told me a pretty nonsensical theory that since Trump bought the Clintons a couple times that he is working for Hillary and will beat her with the popular vote and then give the presidency to her.
>>
>>71395436
i posted that months ago
people thought i was trolling

now i don't even believe it anymore
MAGA
>>
Maybe because he's not running against her yet. He's running against Cruz and Kasich.
>>
>>71395236
He already has desu, he's calling her crooked clinton now. once he seals the nomination, I think he'll go balls out like he did with jeb.
>>
It's not even the General Election yet dumbass
>>
Make this a Stumping Jeb! Highlights thread NOW
>>
>>71395236
Pretty decent form. I bet he threw a perfect spiral at least 25yds with that form.

The man is unstumpable. He could probably replace Peyton Manning next year, even with his presidential duties.

We''d be so lucky to have such a man take the reigns of this country. History hasn't seen the likes of him since maybe Alexander the Great.
>>
>>71395236
Jump in the fire.

Do it.
>>
>>71396078
whats his dick taste like?
>>
>>71395397
He should so he can BTFO Sanders in the general
>>
File: 1452566202073.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1302) Image search: [Google]
1452566202073.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1302
>>71395968
>>
>>71395236
>but he never does
It's not the general election yet.

I can't tell if this is bait or you're actually retarded. If it's the former, you did pretty good, 6/10.
>>
>>71395236
He doesn't need to, her laundry list of bullshit is comedy that writes herself. If she isn't going to prison for treason against the United States of America for leaking classified emails, she's going to prison for fraud.

With Bernie doing the whining, its all Trump needs. She's literally a non-candidate for Trump.
>>
File: 1837461847173.jpg (28 KB, 188x341) Image search: [Google]
1837461847173.jpg
28 KB, 188x341
>>71395236
As others have said, he's wise not to wage a war on so many fronts. He needs to focus mostly on Cruz and a little bit on Kasich for now, he'll be saving the good stuff for the primary I'm sure.

If you want someone who might actually be a Hillary plant, Bernie. He's fighting for a rigged nomination and he knows it. He hasn't hit her ONCE on the awful things she'd done throughout her entire, including getting Americans killed. The worst thing he's called her is a corporate whore. Pretty sure he's just in this to collect money from dumb kids.
>>
>>71395236
Because he's not in a direct battle with her, yet. No wonder why Americans can't win a war, hold your load, cowboy.
>>
>>71395436
This is nonsensical. All of the Republicans that Trump displaced would've been massacred by Hilary. Fucking Jeb "I'm Wearin' Mah Hoodie" Bush was the front runner before Trump showed up. If the plan was to give Hilary an easy ride, Trump wouldn't even be needed in the equation.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.