[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPFAGS WILL DEFEND THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: baby.jpg (19 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
19 KB, 216x212
POST YFW 7/11
>>
>>71395169
Trump is playing the media and the shills, this is free publicty
>>
File: Obama-slurpee.jpg (74 KB, 485x360) Image search: [Google]
Obama-slurpee.jpg
74 KB, 485x360
>>
>>71395169
>trump said 7/11 instead of 9/11

well thats it I guess im voting for Yeb!
>>
>>71395169
>Trump tacitly admits that 9/11 has been so heavily marketed to the American people as a political football that it's easy to mistake it for a corporate brand
I don't see the problem here.

Remember when virtually every reporter made the "Obama has been killed" announcement on Osama's death?
>>
trump is a mess
>>
File: painting_003.jpg (34 KB, 548x479) Image search: [Google]
painting_003.jpg
34 KB, 548x479
>>71395169
>>
File: 1458149149232.jpg (34 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
1458149149232.jpg
34 KB, 418x352
>He doesn't know that Fire Station #711 sent out the first engines on 9/11
>>
File: backstreet boy.gif (962 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
backstreet boy.gif
962 KB, 245x200
GUYS EVERY SPEECH EVER SAID WAS PERFECT AND THEN TRUMP COMES ALONG AND SAYS SEVEN INSTEAD OF NINE. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. HE IS CLEARLY INSULTING PEOPLE DESPITE THE UNITY 9/11 BROUGHT FOR HIS NEW YORK CAMPAIGN. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD MESS UP LIKE THAT WHILE BEING A 70 YEAR OLD MAN WHO ONLY GETS 4 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT RALLIES AND WORK HE DOES FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE HOLDS DEAR. WHAT A SELFISH AND LOATHSOME IDIOT. I THINK IT'S ALL IN OUR BEST INTEREST WE DON'T VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SAY RACIAL COMMENTS I CAN'T PINPOINT AT THE MOMENT AND HE IS SEXIST BECAUSE HE PREFERS SPECIFIC FIGURES ON WOMEN HE FINDS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. HE IS A DANGEROUS INDIVIDUAL DESPITE BEING RIGHT ABOUT SEVERAL TRADE POLICIES AND NATO. HE IS A CANCER AND ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS NEED TO BE KILLED DESPITE MY LEFTIST PROTESTS PREACHING LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING. HOW CAN THIS MAN BE SO INTOLERANT TO ALL THE RACES OF PEOPLE HE HAS WORKED WITH AND HIRED AND EVEN DID CHARITABLE WORKS FOR FROM HIS OWN POCKET? YOU PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW EVIL AND LOATHSOME HE IS? GAWD. HE IS SO DISRESPECTFUL, HE ACCIDENTALLY SAID SEVEN INSTEAD OF NINE. HE SHOULD BE USING A TELEPROMPTER SO SOMEONE CAN TELL HIM WHAT TO SAY AND DO. HOW DARE HE USE HIS OWN FUNDS TO FUEL HIS CAMPAIGN AND FLAUNT IT WHILE THE REST OF US SUFFER AND LISTEN TO OUR FAVORITE CAMPAIGNERS BEG US FOR MONEY. THIS MAN IS A FRAUD AND HE WANTS TO HELP THE LOWEST PAID CLASS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR TAXES AND WANTS OUR NATION TO HAVE STRONGER BORDERS? WHAT A RACIST BIGOT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW MUCH MORE DOES DRUMPH HAVE TO DO UNTIL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT HE ISN'T THE ANSWER? HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SELFLESS ACTIONS FOR HIS OWN EGO AND HE EVEN HAS 4 CHILDREN, ALL OF WHICH SHARE HIS DREAM AND IDEALS WHILE HELPING HIM ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL. THIS MAN IS DANGEROUS. HE IS GOING TO END THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT AND OBAMA TOLD ME SO. YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THE GOP, THEY AREN'T CORRUPT.

>mexico
>>
>Doesn't read from teleprompter.
>wings it
>stumbles over his words and mixes a single number.

If he had a naggers moment, I could understand why you fags were losing your noodles. A single digit though? The desperation, it's like watching a wounded animal.
>>
>>71396342
please stop this stupid meme
>>
>>71395169

Post the actual quote and see why you're being retarded.
>>
>>71396209
The Cruz Jews are out in full force tonight, better remind them they're cucks with no chance of winning
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.