[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched Schindler list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: freeway-heart-350.jpg (56 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
freeway-heart-350.jpg
56 KB, 350x500
It's safe to say all you guys are complete fucking assholes
>>
Muh feelings
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (35 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
35 KB, 601x601
>>71394939

A Hollywood film changed your world view?
>>
File: 1417399128360.jpg (64 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
1417399128360.jpg
64 KB, 345x431
>>71394939
Yes, they are assholes. Muh Lolocaust was real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6eq-g5gvTM
>>
>>71395076
No. My grandfather was a ww2 pilot he's 96 and still alive. I could never support the axis of evil.

However I don't believe as many jews were killed as they say.. still genocide is never justified and if you truly support it your a ignoramus, sociopath / psychopath and should kill yourself and let the innocent live
>>
>>71395308
There are a lot of videos on the subject that you can find on Youtube, but from what I understand, and coming from an admittedly pro Nazi bias, the "holocaust" is a hoax.

There is no solid evidence that Jews were being systematically murdered, the amount reportedly killed in the manner that they claim is absurd in every way.

There have been many "survivors" of the holocaust that have been exposed as lairs, simply just rebutting with "it was real in my mind".

Just ask yourself why it is illegal in over 15 European countries to even question an aspect of the holocaust that goes against the official story. Why would you get thrown in prison for being skeptical?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEjSHQlABg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
>>
File: 1415150550590.jpg (58 KB, 552x700) Image search: [Google]
1415150550590.jpg
58 KB, 552x700
>>71394939
>safe to say I bought into propaganda

Wew lad
>>
>>71396500

>Why would you get thrown in prison for being skeptical?

It's like punishing people for murdering others. If you don't punish people for that there will be more and more people getting away with murdering people there is no one to stop them.

Same thing with holocaust denial. If enough people start becoming "skeptical" of the holocaust eventually society will whitewash it away. People will call jews liars to tricking them into believing such a fabled story. And then they will round them up, send them back to camps. And then they will exterminate them.
>>
>>71397216
You just compared a hypothetical murderer to a hypothetical person asking questions about a touchy subject.

If the events of the holocaust as described by modern day Jewish authorities are actually true why would they fear people looking into the validity of it?
>>
>>71396500
schindler's list was a hollywood fairytale. in fact the Germans treated prisoners. even after we were brutalizing them by bombing civilians the germans still did their best to obey the geneva convention(which we didn't).

we also had concentration camps here in usa but germany was not bombing usa and usa was not being attacked from all sides. usa could still feed its children.

schindlers list is hollywood nonsense.
>>
>>71394939
>Just watched Schindler list

Ah sophomore year in high school, I remember it like it was yesterday....
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.