[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scott County is a public health emergency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
190 HIV cases in Scott County, Indiana (not to mention all of the Hep C cases). This place is about a 45 minute drive from Louisville, KY. How long before this shit spreads like wildfire? Governor Mike Pence says it's getting better, but I'm afraid Mr. Pence isn't quite speaking the truth.
>>
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/one-year-later-governor-mike-pence-says-scott-county-is-improving/123114333
>>
>white people
Fucking degenerate opiate adicts
>>
>>71394573
good let the undesireables perish

god willing
>>
>>71394573
>HIV
>spreads like wildfire

This is not like flue or Tuberculosis my man.
>>
>>71394716

Of course not, but these people are living recklessly. Getting "high" is worth the risk to them.
>>
>>71394573

If it's not from homo sex, it's from needle sharing.

Nothing for you to worry about unless you're a homo (or degenerate anal lover) or junkie with poor health safety practices.
>>
>>71394644
Opioid
>>
>>71394898

HIV and Hep C can also be spread through unprotected hetero sex too. It's not just homos or needle sharing addicts.
>>
A lot of this shit has to do with the size of a town like Austin, or Scottsburg. They get a false sense of security because it is a rural area and things like this do not happen in such small communities according to them.
>>
>>71394898
Where I work in Portland we discover an average of three or four used syringes a week laying around our property--a grocery store in a largely residential area, primarily foot traffic. It's fucking disgusting and understandably, nobody wants to remove them but somebody has to. Stop making excuses for this behavior.
>>
>>71394716
When everyone shares or god forbid just uses discarded needs they find can lead to some pretty bad problems, especially if the Hep-C people get food service jobs or sexwork
>>
>>71395187

A very few select people that use needles do a fairly good job of blending into society. I mean if they are living recklessly they can also infect their spouse or other people in the community.
>>
I don't get it. Why isn't alcohol enough for these people?

Its the perfect drug. Easy to control intoxication levels and you can buy high quality booze on every street corner.
>>
>>71395545

I never understood why they would take such risks using dirty needles. I mean this is common sense.
>>
>>71395545
Addicts are never content, thats the nature of addiction.
>>
Officers in Louisville are literally being armed with Naloxone and being shown how to use it, that's how bad heroin use is. So yeah, Hep-C is going to spread like wildfire with all these dumbass junkies shooting up.
>>
I'm afraid that this is actually a bigger problem than we are led to believe.
>>
>>71396939
http://www.wdrb.com/story/30980679/cdc-researchers-say-much-of-kentucky-at-risk-for-hiv-outbreak
>>
>>71396805
They don't when they are sober, the problem is people chase their high and make poor dangerous decisions when they are stoned out of their minds and would accept a needle from the devil if they could.

Though as a hoosier from what I have observed so far, nothing of value has been lost. The people overdosing and getting infected are the white trash trailer folk, and the occasional stupid high schooler.
>>
>>71396939
there's no heroin epidemic goy, go back to watching your superhero movies
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.